According To You

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was sunny on the day that changed Park Sandara’s life; she remembered thinking how the sky was so blue even when blurred from her tears.  To everyone else around her that day was a day like any other; to Dara it was the day her heart was shattered.

Dara had just finished school and was looking forward to seeing her best friend Kwon Ji-yong.  They had been friends since birth due to their parents being best friends, but lately they had grown distant.  Dara tried hard not to blame Jiyong, she knew being a kpop idol took up most of his time and he had worked so hard to reach stardom.  However, she also knew that Jiyong’s new girlfriend was partly to blame for his absence.  Ever since Jiyong met Mizuhara Kiko, they have been inseparable causing Dara to feel the sharp pain of jealousy and neglect.  

Gathering her things from her locker Dara rushed out the door toward Jiyong's waiting car.  To make up for his three-week absence Jiyong promised to take her shopping at the new mall across town.  Dara grinned from to ear when she tapped the car window to alert him of her presence.  Looking up from his phone Jiyong motioned for her to get in. “Anyonghaseyo!  I missed you, Jiyong.”  Jiyong laughed.  “You say that every time you see me.”  Dara pouted.  “Just because I say it every time doesn’t make it any less true.”  Jiyong just rolled his eyes and started the car.  “I only have a few hours before I have to be back to the studio, so I can’t take you shopping today I’m sorry.”

 Dara looked out the window to try to hide her obvious disappointment and sighed.  “You NEVER have time for me anymore.”  Dara thought.  After pushing her away her hurt feelings, Dara turned to Jiyong and smiled.  “Arasso, let’s go get some kimbap then I’m starving!”  Jiyong just shook his head.  This was nothing new to him, no matter how much Dara ate she would still be hungry a couple hours afterwards.

It was not even two seconds after they arrived at the restaurant that Jiyong’s cell started ringing.  After looking at the caller ID Jiyong told, Dara to go ahead and find them a seat.  With food on her brain, Dara just nodded and raced inside.  Making sure that their favorite seat was open, she bounded over and sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter