Losing Grip

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s POV

Jiyong was growing frustrated, Dara was not picking up her phone, and she was not at home when he went to check on her. How was he supposed to fix this mess if she never talked to him? He closed his eyes as he fought off a pending headache.  He tried calling Dara earlier but Kiko interrupted him, she had been napping but he guessed that her Dara radar had gone off and she decided to make a scene while he was on the phone. No matter what she said during the message, Jiyong would not touch her with a ten-foot pole.  She could perform all the tricks she wanted but Jiyong still felt nothing but disgust. Kiko was not the woman he wanted to make love to, but in his stupidity, he had deeply hurt the one woman he loved the most.  She would never give him the time of day again and he could not even be mad about it.  He screwed up big time and he was not sure how in the world he was going to fix it.  He wanted to tell Kiko to go screw herself but with the information Kiko had on Dara’s family hanging over his head, Jiyong had no choice but to stay by Kiko’s side until he found where Kiko hid the documents and destroy them.  Those documents were the only thing standing in the way of Jiyong running to Dara and finally letting her know all of things he had been keeping inside his heart these past ten years.

 In his frustration, Jiyong did not realize his phone was ringing.  He looked down at the caller ID and wondered in confusion why CL was calling him. “Hey CL, you don’t usually call me, is something wrong?”  Jiyong frowned when he heard a voice that sounded distinctively like Kiko in the background. “Jiyong, I don’t know what kind of person she around you, but your girlfriend Kiko is a , and if you still care about Dara at all, you will come right away.”  Jiyong felt his heart drop to his stomach, Kiko and Dara in the same room was not a good combination. Jiyong got the address from CL and hurried out the door.  Driving as fast as he could, Jiyong cursed aloud when he was stuck behind traffic.  He always tried to protect Dara from being caught in Kiko’s warpath, he hoped this would not end up being another time that he failed to protect her.  He already cause Dara enough pain, he did not need Kiko to pour more salt into the wound.  After what felt like ages of being stuck, Jiyong arrived at the mall where CL said Dara was.

As he was made his way towards the entrance of the mall, Jiyong saw Minzy and CL heading towards him.  CL’s face flushed in anger when she saw him.  She lifted her hand to slap him but clenched it in a fist and stopped mid-swing. Instead, she just glared at him as she opened to speak.  “You’re too late, the damage is done, and you’ve lost her for good Jiyong.  She’s currently heading to the food court with Lee Min Ho. I hope you are prepared to grovel because Dara isn’t in a very forgiving mood.” With a strong shove into his shoulder as she passed by, Minzy and CL left leaving Jiyong standing there in a state of sorrow. Shaking his head at his uselessness, Jiyong made his way to the Food court.  What he saw there made his heart ache.  Gone was the pure and beautiful Dara he loved.  Her beautiful, silky hair was cut off into a harsh kind of punk look.  Her innocent white aura was no longer radiant, it was tainted, and black, what sat across the room from him was not Dara but an empty shell.  This gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter