What Should I Do

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain was all she felt as she ran away from him.  Her sobs blocking out his shouting voice, how could he say that their entire friendship meant nothing?  She had given him everything; she always put him first even at the cost of her own happiness.  She spent so much time taking care of his needs that she never really bothered taking care of her own.  Looking down at her attire of the day, her long grey knitted dress over her school blouse and leggings.  Maybe he did have grounds to say she was ugly… wait what else did he say?  Oh, right, that she was too damn polite.  Was there something wrong with having a thing called MANNERS?  Dara was so lost in thought she had not realized that it had begun to rain.  At least the weather knew how she felt.  With the rain beating on her face and sorrow in her heart Dara made her way home.

                                                  

So absorbed in her thoughts she did not see the person coming out of the building until she ran right smack into him.  “Ouch, Ya!  Look where you’re going!”  The stranger rubbed his shoulder where she had bumped into him.  “I’m sorry” Dara mumbled .The stranger took in her drenched hair and clothes, her eyes red from crying.  He could not help but feel sorry for this girl.  “Are you okay?”  Dara looked up into the concerned face of a very gorgeous man.  “No, unless you’re blind you can tell that I’m obviously not okay.”  The stranger smirked.  “Well you get straight to the point now don’t you?  What’s your name?”  Dara sniffled.  “Sandara Park, but everyone calls me Dara.”  The stranger extended his hand.  “Nice to meet you Dara, I’m Lee Min Ho.”  Dara gently shook his hand and looked around. “The actor? Do you live here?”  Minho shook his head.  “No, Just visiting a friend, but I’m kind of in a rush, are you going to be okay?”  Dara nodded “Just peachy” Minho grinned at her sarcasm.  “Well goodbye Dara.”  Dara watched him walk away.  “Bye Minho.”

After Minho left, Dara dragged herself into her apartment, dropped to the floor, and cried.  She was exhausted.  Dara processed what happened today.  She could not recall doing anything that would cause Jiyong to hate her so much.  All she had done was love him.  He had been her best friend for as long as she could remember.  However, he did not share her feelings.  He thought she was pathetic and ugly.  Dara forced herself to her feet and walked over to her full-length mirror.  Taking in her dreadful appearance, Dara reached up and wiped her face free of tears.  Maybe she was pathetic and ugly, but that did not give him a reason to break her heart...  Dara went into the living room and surveyed the room remembering every memory that she and Jiyong had created within these four walls.  The day Jiyong had stole her first kiss was still fresh in her mind.

**Dara just had the most amazing date with Jiyong’s friend and band mate Choi Seunghyun.  On her way home, she found Jiyong outside her apartment and it appeared that he had been drinking.  “Jiyong?  Why are you here, did something happen?”  Jiyong stumbled forward and hugged her.  “DARA!  You’re back, I was so sad, don’t ever leave me Arasso!”  Dara laughed, Jiyong always got a little more affectionate when he was drunk.  “Arasso Jiyong, let’s get you inside.”  With her arm around his waist supporting him, Dara brought Jiyong up to her apartment.  After leading him to the living room, Dara went to her bedroom to get changed.  Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter