Ch. 13

Black Cat

okayyyy updatiing... sooo sad.. didnt get any comments... dont be silent readers!! okay you can.. but comment at least.. i like comments :D.. not mean ones-.- sigh what am i saying.. i am a silent reader also.. i barely comment..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm.. home.." Niel opens the door and walks in.

"Niel!!!" Chunji leaps up from his seat and dashes to the other, hugging him hard, "Niel.." he pulled back and showed Niel his new magic toy, "Niel.. Niel..."

"Yahhh Chunji... I wasnt done," Ricky whines.

Niel could not help but grin and laugh, "Thats a very nice pencil Chunji..."

"Yea.. um.. dont let him near your homework," Cap warned. Niel shut the door closed.

"His homework is history.." Changjo laughed.

L.joe added in, "Oh.. and.. your room is practically scribbled all over.."

"Thanks for the advice," he turned to Chunji and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then the words finally sunk in his head, "what?!!? He what!?!!" Niel looked over and realized the table, walls, sofa, almost everything that could be written on was well, scribbled on. "Chunji!! No.. you do not do that.." he looked at Chunji who was smiling.

When he realized Niel's expression his smile soon faded, "Niel..."

He sighed, "You dont know any better..."

Chunji kissed his cheek, "Sorry..." he learned that from watching tv.

He blushed hard, "What the.." he rubbed his cheek, "where did you learn that..." he looked over at the others.

"Tv.." Changjo pointed at it.

Niel sighed, "Dont make him watch things that will.. cause misunderstandings.."

"Awwww... you liked it.. dont deny it.." Ricky smirked then pouted, "I want one too.."

"Ricky.. why are you doing Chunji's hair.. again," Niel finally noticed the extentions back on, it was curled.

He smiled, "Its looks cute okay!!"

"So how did it go," Cap asked, "you know with her.."

Niel sat down and Chunji followed sitting down next to him, "It..." he pet Chunji's ears making him purr and nuzzle against his hand, "she.. asked me out.."

"What," L.joe's eyes widened, "what did you say?"

"I... well.."

Changjo looked at him worried, he knew Niel liked Chunji, "What happened?"

He sighed, "i didnt say anything.."

"What.. then.. its a no.." Ricky asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No.. I mean yes.. I mean no.. ugh, i didnt give her an answer.. yet.." Niel rubbed his head, he was getting a headache. Chunji laid on Niel's lap, looking up at him, observing him. Niel was tired, he was, too stressed. "She told me to think it over..."

"Hyung.. you should give her chance.. you might like her.. alot," Ricky said. Niel headache's just got worse.

"I agree, I mean.. who knows.. you guys might hit it off." L.joe sat up.

Changjo shook his head, he knew all this was making Niel feel worse. He knew his hyung needed time to think, and they werent helping, "Hyung.. its your choice.. think it over... we are going to leave... right guys.."

"Awww," Ricky pouted, "but I dont wanna.."

Changjo grabbed Ricky, "Its late.. you need to sleep... lets go.. good night hyung," he smiled at Niel while the others were heading out the door.

Niel smiled back and mouthed thank you, while Changjo mouthed your welcome back at him. As the door shut closed he looked at Chunji and sighed, "To day has been a long day.."

"Oppa.."

He laughed, "Yess yes.. oppa.. come on.. lets head to bed.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel got ready for class, and got Chunji ready also. "Okay.. classes.. we can make it through the day.. right Chunji.." he placed a hat on him.

"Good morning.." Chunji responded.

"Good morning.." Niel ate his breakfast and cleared their plates. "Chunji... is that my candy cane.." he asked his kiity who on Niel's candy (no pun intended).

Chunji looked up, "Niel oppa...friend.."

Niel blushed, "Chunji.. you do not call me oppa okay.. you cant call me oppa.."

"Oppa..."

"Okay.. maybe you can.. but you are not suppose to.."

"Stupid.."

"Did you.." he sighed shaking his head, "I am fighting with a cat.. nice one.."

"HYUNG!!!" Ricky burst through the door, "come on... time for class.."

"Coming.. coming.." Niel dragged Chunji, and headed off to class.

 

"Hey.. just in time.." GD said as he walked up to them, "Morning Chunji.."

"Oppa.."

"Oppa?" he looked at Niel suspiciously, "naughty guy.." he chuckled.

"It was not me.. swear.. L.joe's fault.." Niel rolled his eyes heading to their seat. "So.. hows it going with you guys.."

GD smiled, "Good.. though Daesung is still pissed that you took that girl away from him.. and I thank you for that... priceless.. his face was priceless!"

Niel chuckled, "Welcome..."

"So.. you guys dating yet.. cant wait to rub this in his face.." he grabbed a chair next to Chunji.

"No... nothing yet," he had to lie, he is still trying to sink what she asked.

"I see.. well tell me if you guys are dating.. oh and guess what, I think Seungri is crossdressing.. i mean I saw some girl's clothes.." he shook his head, "I have no idea what's going on in his head.."

Niel froze, "Did he.. have like a girl's uniform.."

"Uh... something more... different.."

"Like light blue and a bra.." he said.

GD eyes widened, "Yea.. how did you know...."

Niel's eyes twitched, 'I am gonna ing kill them both!!!' Chunji looked back and forth between them, what are they talking about?

"Niel.. Jiyong.. since you two just love talking.. how about helping with me to carry these boxes to the storage room.. I'm you guys wont mind," the teacher said as he came in the room.

They both groaned, "Everyone else was talking too," GD stated.

"Or would you two like to help me after school.."

"N-no.. no sir," Niel said, "i swear.. he hates us.." he mumbled.

"I think so too," GD whispered.

Niel looked at Chunji, "Okay.. now behave okay.. dont do anything.. I'll be back..." the two picked up some boxes and left with the teacher.

"Class.. behave.." the teacher said.

Chunji just sat there, watching the them leave. He looked around the class, they started to talk. What was going on? What is he suppose to do? Where did Niel go? Is this some kind of game? Chunji stared at his desk, scratching it.

"Yo new kid!!" a guy slammed his hand on their desk. Chunji looked up and tilted his head, who was this guy?

"He's pretty quiet for a new kid," the guys friend spoke, "kinda cute.."

He looked at his friend weirdly, "That's gross dude.."

"No I mean look at him, he looks like a girl.." he stated.

"Guess you are right.. what ever.. so are you gonna say something or what," he leaned in closer to Chunji.

Chunji tilited his head again, what was this guys saying? Is this some kind of a game? "Yahhh.. are you deaf? Dumb? Say something, what's wrong with this kid?"

Chunji did not understand what to do, "Stupid.." the class laughed.

His jaw clenched as he glared at Chunji, "What did you say, you better take that back.."

"Stupid.."

He grabbed Chunji's collar, "You better take that back right now.." Chunji studied his expression, it didnt look good. Did he not like this game, did he not like that word?

"Dude calm down... you did tell him to say something.."

"Shut up.. this is gonna apologize.. if he knows what's good for him.."

Chunji noticed that he didnt look happy. Should he make him happy, it worked in the tv, and it worked with Niel, sorta, maybe he could practice. "Well..!! Do you really want me to punch you in the face," he started to fist his hands and the class got scared.

Chunji leaned in and kissed his cheek, "Sorry.."

The girls squealed while the guys stumbled back, "What the.." he was really red.

"Dude.. he just kissed your cheek!!!"

Chunji looked at him, same reaction, it was the same reaction Niel had, is he doing this wrong?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niel..does Chunji know how to write.. or read," the teacher asked as they started to walk back to class.

"Uh.." he shook his head, "no sir.. he doesnt.. he is trying though.."

The teacher smiled, "I know he is.. I saw him trying to copy everything you write.. he must be very close to you."

Niel blushed a bit, "Uhh.. yea.. he is.. he learns very fast.."

The teacher nodded, "I can tell he does.. you can always come to me and I can tutor him.. I think he has the potentials to do many things.. and I think he is eager to learn.."

He laughed, "I agree with you sir... making him learn.. will be alot easier on me.."

"Then come after school when you have time.. we can teach him.. Chunji has the right to be where you kids are at.. I am very worried about him also.. make sure he doesnt get into trouble.."

"I will sir.. trust me.." Niel didnt anyone telling him that. "And I will take you up on your offer, I think it's a great idea.."

"I think its a great idea also," GD cutted in feeling like a third wheel, "such a great idea.."

"Jiyong.. please be in your seat next time.." the teacher stated.

GD's jaw dropped, "I swear.. he hates me.." he mumbled.

As they walk in class they noticed the guys arounf Niel's table, "What's going on here," the teacher asked.

Niel went to his seat, "What did you guys do," he glared at them.

Chunji smiled and hugged him, "Niel.."

The guy with the red face cleared his throat, "Nothing sir.." they walked back. 

Niel noticed their odd behavior and groaned, "Please tell me you didnt do anything stupid.." he sat down and exchanged glaces to GD, shrugging his shoulders. He heard a couple girls squealing and gossiping.

"Did you see that?"

"I know... Chunji kissed him.."

"Should we tell Niel.."

"I dont know, he is overprotective over his cousin.. besides.. he is gonna find out anyway.."

"True.. so true.."

Niel stiffened in his seat as his jaw clenched. He couldnt believe he was getting jealous, he glared at the guy Chunji kissed, 'Are you freaking kidding me?!?! Chunji kissed him!?!? Why... god I feel so stupid for getting mad.. its Chunji.. come on.. he doesnt know any better.. right.. so what if he kissed some other guy that isnt me...' he clawed the desk at the thought of Chunji kissing someone else, he didnt like it, 'calm down Niel.. at least it wasnt at his lips right.. right?!?!?! Oh god.. it wasnt the lips right!!?!?!'

Chunji looked at him, what was wrong with Niel? He seemed, unhappy? "Niel..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He climbed in through the window and went to the metal bars, "Miss.. I brought you some food.." he slided over some bread and and apple.

She smiled, "Thank you dear.."

He looked at her, it was still so dark so he couldnt see her, "Are you cold.. I brought you a blanket, and something to drink.. is there anything else you need, I'll get it.."

She chuckled, "No thank you... you have been so kind to me..."

He bit his lips, he wandered in here without permission before because he was curious even though its forbidden to come here, and he saw her. "Its because you are soo kind.."

She smiled, "You should go.. a little kid like you would get into so much trouble.."

"But I dont want to.. I like being with you," he wondered why such a nice lady was here in the first place, what did she do? She is a nice lady, so she shouldnt be here, "How.. did you get in here?" he asked.

She gave out a bitter smile, but it doesnt matter, he couldnt see her, "I'm sure you already know.."

The boy shook his head, "No I dont.. really.. I dont... I would love it if you tell me.."

She took a bite out of the bread, "I am pretty sure you know.. and dont know that it was me..."

The boy looked at her sadly, it was too dark in here, only if he could see the lady's face. He doesnt like to hear sad, he wants to know what happened. "But.. I dont... dont you feel lonely.."

'I was already lonely.. since that.. day..' "You should go.. they are coming.."

He knew she was right, "Okay.. I'll come again.. soon, and bring you more food.. goodbye.." he climbed up the window and looked back. He was gonna leave without knowing why she was there in the first place, again. He hopped off.

She stared at the boy leaving, and tears started to flow out of her eyes, she had grew acustomed to the dark, so she could see clearly, "Just like him.." she sniffed, "you look just like him..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done...

hope i am not boring any of you...

soooo.... i hope you enjoy!!!

^^