Chapter 2

The Prey

You wake up in a dimly lit room. You are tired from what had happened yesterday. You get dressed in comfortable clothings and find your way to the dining table. You spotted lots of raw meats served on plates with less amount of vegetables together with a cup of blood. *I'm never gonna eat that.* The food served did not match your appetite. You wanted to go home. You yearn to sleep on your own bed. At this point of time, Baekhyun arrived with a cup of blood on one of his hand. He force open your mouth and wanted to force the blood into mouth but you use all your might to press your lips into a thin line not allowing a single drip of blood to enter your mouth. In the end, Baekhyun changed his plan. Instead, he poured the blood onto your floral dress. Your dress was now stained with blood. You were shocked. You look up to the Baekhyun who was now smirking.

Baekhyun then bend down to meet your eyes and commented, "There's more to come. This is just the beginning."

You felt uncomfortable wearing the stained dress. Moreover, you hated Baekhyun. Why is he treating you like that?! It makes no sense. With that, you decided to return to your room and change into a new set of clothing. Without having a clear state of mind, you twisted the door knob, to your surprise you saw Chanyeol sitting on the couch staring deep into your eyes.

You started questioning him, "What are you doing in my room?"

Chanyeol snapped, "And how does this look like your room?!"

Your mouth fell open in a shape of an "O". You can only manage to say sorry to him. Chanyeol then raged with anger and pulled out the necklace That is dangling on your neck. That necklace was a gift from your parents. Chanyeol then throw the necklace on the floor harshly and step on it causing it to break. Your heart broke at that sight. You bit your bottom lip to fight back the tears. It was no use. Tears just streamed down your cheeks. The tears that you have shed glowed under the light.

Chanyeol didn't know exactly why he was hurting when he looked at the tears that you had produced. He didn't know what to do. He thinks that leaving you alone now is the best solution. He left you there crying on the ground as he quietly left the room.

You wiped your tears away as you stood up wanting to return to your own room when someone hardly pulled your hair. You struggled to take a look at the person whose pulling your hair and there you saw it. It was Do Kyung Soo.

He pulled you close to him by pulling your hair and it hurts a lot. Like seriously. "I told you not to mess with us or else we will turn nasty! Your parents didn't teach you manners?! What kind of parents do you have?!"

"You can insult me but don't you dare insult my parents!"

D.o. scoffed. "How dare you talk back to me. I'm sure you know what I am capable of doing, you moron." He said as he threw her on the ground, harshly. Your eyes is now engulfed in tears. You sobbed. This place is even worser than hell. You became speechless. You did not want to talk anymore. You are tired of everything. It's not long before dots started appearing in front of you as you collapse onto the cold, icy tiles.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey this is the second chapter of The Prey. So how? Did y'all like it? Big thank yous for the subscribers and the comments.:)