Chapter 5

The Prey

You dazed out of the window and thought, *I should have listen to my parents words. I shouldn't even have touch the portal and end up here. And make my living here like hell.* Before you can even doze off into your dreamland, someone came into your room...It is the person whom you hate the most. Park Chan Yeol. Why did you hate him so much? The answer is simple its cause he broke your favourite necklace. You shall never forgive him. ''What are you doing here in my room?'' you coldly asked.

''My bad.'' he replied.

''Did you knock your head on the wall later in the morning? I'm not fishing for your apologies, I want to know why are you in my room?''

Chanyeol looked at you for a moment before throwing a necklace on your bed. ''Take it, or leave it. I've fixed the necklace for you cause I've figured out that you might be too stupid to fix it yourself.''

Your eyes almost popped out when you saw the necklace your parents gave you, lying on your bed right now. *So he really fixed it for me? Why did he do that?* you asked yourself. It was the first time you genuinely smiled infront of Chanyeol, ''Thanks it was soooooooooo nice of you, '' you said sarcasticly.

''Nice? I can be wayyyyyyyy nicer than that. Do you want me to try it on you?'' he smirked.

"Thanks, but no thanks. You can leave that for the people you wanted to flirt with.''

''Is that so? I'll take that as a compliment.''

''Up to you. You can do anything you want, like I care. To me, you look like a baby who desperately wanted your mum to feed you. I know you are born with a sliver spoon but that doesn't mean that you can be mean to the others. I want you out of my room right now. I won't send you off.''

''Oh, so if I go straight, will I be able to reach your heart?'' he smirked as he pinned you against the wall.

*Huh, so he is trying to fool me huh? Not that easy. I'll gladly take up that challenge.* you thought. ''You, sir, are very attractive. Therefore, I shall stare at you, '' you stared deeply into Chanyeol's eyes without breaking contact with his eyes.

''My lips are chapped, I think they're dying without the touch of yours.  If I give you a kiss now and you don't like it, you can always return it. So may I?'' he said as he leaned in.

It was only a few centimetres before your lips touch his. You pushed him harshly as he fell onto the ground. ''Are you trying to take advantage of me?'' you shouted.

''I was just fooling around. So you took it seriously huh? Do you like it? If yes, I don't mind continuing it.''

''You monster!''

''Before I go out, can I take a picture of you? So that Santa will know exactly what I want for Christmas.'' Chanyeol smirked.

''So can I take a picture of you too? In case Santa gets something wrong for my Christmas present-'' you stopped talking when Chanyeol's gaze fell to your eyes.

''Is there something wrong with my eyes? Why can't I take them off you? '' Chanyeol said while smiling.

''Sorry to say, but please go and get your eyes fixed. Stop flirting'' you scoffed.

''I'm not flirting. I'm just being extra nice to someone that is extra attractive.'' Chanyeol replied.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

So... Does chanyeol really like her? For those flirty statements, is taken from some websites. credits to the website.