Chapter 6

The Prey

Recap: ''Im just being extra nice to someone extra attractive.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Attractive my foot!'' you retorted.

''My lips are attractive too. Wanna taste it?''

''Could you please shut up and get out of my room now?!''

Chanyeol then raise both of his hands up in defeat and said, ''Ok, you win. I'm out.''

After you heard the door slam shut, you heaved a sigh of relieve and silently thought, *Crazy fellow. One minute, they are mean to me and the other minute they become erted.* You then shook your head and started writing your diary  when .... ''BANG!' someone was knocking on your door.

You lazily got up from your chair and reached out to the door knob and twisted it open. Guess who you saw? Sehun.

You asked him in a lazy tone, ''Now what do you want, young master?''

''We need to talk.''

''Hold on a sec.'' you rushed to your diary and closed it before returning to your original position. ''Er ... alright. Come in.'' you said as you gestured Sehun into your room.

Sehun put his hands into his pocket and muttered, ''I just came here to check if you're dead.''

''I know you'll be glad if I die from the poison right?''

''Very glad.'' *If you're dead, I will definitely find the person who poisoned you and kill her on the spot.* he thought as he furrowed his eyebrows.

There was this sudden urge in you that wanted to ask Sehun why exok is injuried. You opened your mouth to speak, ''Why are all of you injuried? I caught some of you limping out of my room.''

"Thats none of your concern.'' Sehun spatted while rolling his eyes.

''As long as it involves me in it, it is.''

''Then the answer is because of you. Happy?''

''But why me?''

''I'm going out now.'' 

You quickly grab hold of his wrist causing him to stop in his tracks. He froze in the sudden touch of yours. "Don't go without explaining."

"You don't need to know." He said coldly.

"I want to know.. Because.. i care for all of you." At this time, sehun eyes widen and he murmered "iloveyou."