Chapter 10

The Prey

Exok surrounded you as Chanyeol gently placed you on your bed.

"Hyung! What do we now?!" Sehun panicked.

"I don't know. None of us have the ability to heal." Suho said as he checked your pulse. "This isn't good. Her pulse is decreasing. Which means, her life is in danger."

"What are you waiting for? Save her!" Baekhyun pins Suho on the wall.

"Do you thinking shouting at me, she will be cured?! I don't know how to cured an injured person plus, she is badly injured!" Suho hissed.

"Stop quarreling! Just call a doctor here or something. If we keep this on, she will die in the same situation as Chaegyung!" D.O pulled Baekhyun away from Suho and went to called the doctor. When the doctor came, he checked on you and tended your injuries.

"How is she?" Kai asked in concern.

"She is currently out of danger but, if you were to call me here a few minutes later, she might die. Now, just let rest. When she is awake, she might not be able to get down her bed. Do take good care of her and tend her wounds. It would be better if you feed her food that has nutrients when she is awake." With that, the doctor smiled and walked off.

Exok sighed in relief. They are relieved that you are now out of danger.

"Let's take turns to look after her.'' Suho commanded while setting his eyes on you. The guilt in him never left, he still felt that he was in the wrong for being so harsh towards you.

They nodded in unison.

[After a few days]

You woke up adjusting to the blinding sunlight, you felt something warm on your hand. In an instant, you shot up and flinched when you felt a sudden pain behind your back. Muffling your screams, you take a look on your right. Immediately, you saw a figure right beside your bed, it was Suho. You felt very uncomfortable at the sudden skinship with Suho so you decided to let your hands take charge.

You removed your hands gently from his and got on your feet. When you were about to leave the room, you felt a tight grip on your wrist. Suho was gripping onto your wrist.

''Stay. We need to talk, Now.'' Suho mummered those few words weakly, you've never seen this side of him before.

Letting your guards down, you warily walked towards him and settled down. ''What is it that you want to talk about?'' you arched an eyebrow while speaking.

Suho relaxed a bit upon realising that you're not leaving the room. When he was ready, he begin to open his mouth. ''Feeling any better?''

Your POV

I stole a glance at Suho to see if he is joking but there was no signs of mischief, he was dead serious about this. I gulped, feeling a tad bit afraid. Just a little bit. Too bad, I'm not going to give in easily. After what he had done to me, I'm not forgiving him. Instead, I'm going to be a rebellious little kid now.

''Why do you need to know? I thought you were the know-it-all?'' I scoffed, not forgetting to roll my eyes to irritate him more. He's going to scream at me for sure.

I waited for some ''lecture'' from the almighty Suho but all I heard was ...

''I'm sorry for treating you like that. I mean, we're all very sorry. I'm apologizing on behalf of my members as well. I've failed them as a leader. Should I not have been so careless, you wouldn't end up being hurt so badly.'' Suho lowered his head.

Suho's eyes were watery by now, I saw it. A pang of guilt hit me. I mean, Suho crying? I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.

''Sorry? You weren't even sorry to begin with. If you're sorry, then prove it. Action speaks louder than words.'' I said it as if it was something common. With that, I walked out of the room, slamming the door in the process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I stepped out of my room, a gush of cold wind hit me. Finally, peace. From the first day I was here til now, trouble had been knocking on my door. I really don't wish to see any of the boys now. They will only make me feel even worser. When i reach the study table, I saw a post-it on it.

It says: A simple sorry cannot change anything we've done to you from the beginning. So we will gladly accept our punishment.

The post-it was written to me by exo-k. I looked out of the window and six figures kneeling down under the rain, fully soaked to the skin. I squinted your eyes to get a better view of those guys, it was exo-k. My eyes widened in shock as I rushed out of the door.

''Guys, stop kneeling down. All of you are fully drenched, you may get sick.'' I looked at every single one of them. I tried to pull Kyungsoo up but to no avail. He was still kneeling down, refusing to budge.

''We deserve it.'' A soothing voice spoke up. No doubt it was from Baekhyun.

''Are you all crazy?!'' I let my mouth hanging wide open and shook my head in disbelief. ''If the sun rises, then all of you will turn into ashes!' I screamed at them at the top of my lungs.

''If its for you, then we don't mind.'' All the six of them looked into my eyes with sincerity and determination. It was so much it scared me a little.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Cliffhanger again. :P Guess what will happen in the next chapter. Furthermore, thank you all for being so supportive. Congratulations to exo for their 3rd win. :)