Chapter 1

The Prey

Being trapped in the castle for too long, you've come out with a brilliant plan. To escape. You are planning to sneak out of the palace for a day. Slowly and quietly, you tip-toed out of your room and headed for the back door's exit. As your hands came in contact with the cold door knob, you twisted it expecting to meet the outside world but you're wrong. The minute you opened the door, you saw a long pathway leading you towards a portal. Being curious as always, you decided to take a closer look at the portal. Suddenly, your parents words rang in your head ''if you ever see a portal anywhere in this castle ... Never, I repeat, Never touch it!'' *Its just a portal, it won't harm me right?* With that thought, you lifted your hand and reached out for the portal and in a split second .. you landed in a dark forest. You immediately stood up and take a look at your surroundings, it looks creepy. Thats when you took a deep long breath and finally know where you are. You had landed into the vampire's realm because of the portal and there's no way out. You started walking deeper into the forest, hoping to find a way out. In this dark night, owls were staring right into your eyes angrily, bats were flying all around, tall trees surrounded you. You panted for air, too exhausted to walk. You sat down and lean your back against a tall tree. Even though you are exhausted, you did not dare to close your eyes, afraid that you will be dead the next minute. Suddenly your sharp ears picked up some noises that seemed like footsteps. The footsteps gradually gets louder and louder and your heart pounded faster than ever. When you were about to run, something, no scratch that, someone grabbed your wrist. You turned your head and met eyes with a guy that had eyes that are burning red. You were taken aback. You didn't want to end your life in this forest. When the vampire was going to sink his fangs into your neck, a voice stopped him from doing it. It was just like magic. A tall woman, with long black and wavy hair came walking towards the vampire.

''Didn't the kingdom have a rule saying that vampires are not allowed to feed on human blood unless they are dead?'' 

''Yes, your highness.''

''Then what are you doing here? Get lost!''

With that, the vampire scurried off without looking back. It took time for you to process what just happened. You were speechless. You had so many questions that's flooding your mind now. The tall woman looked at you with worried eyes, ''Are you alright?'' You replied her with a nod. The tall woman then stated that its not safe to stay in the forest so she had suggested to bring you back to her palace to stay. You've understand it all now, the tall woman is actually the queen of the vampire's realm. When you reached her palace, the queen introduce her six gorgeous and good looking sons who seems to hates you for no apparent reasons. You shivered at that thought. Once the queen sent you back into the room she had assigned you to stay in, she left you as she had things to settle. You looked out of the window and sighed as you thought, *my life is just starting to get more complicated.* At that moment, you heard a door knock and when you opened the door, six freaking gorgeously handsome guys stood infront of you. One of them steps out and says, ''Im suho. Have you had any idea what this place is? Its not meant for people like you. Someone like you should just obediently go back to where you are. If not, then we'll have to use the hard way. You wouldn't want that to happen right, so get out of our sight by tomorrow.'' he hissed with eyes that are glowing red. It scared the out of you. You wanted to cry, shout for help but there's no use. You nodded your head and closed the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in exo-k's room...

''Hyung! Isn't that too mean for a girl?''

''You didn't even know whats even worser than just a mere scolding.''

''But still-''

''Shut up before I sew your mouth up.''

Sehun shut his mouth up, he knew what Suho was capable of doing. *That girl better get out of our sight before she ends up like the crushed paper lying on the ground.* suho thought to himself. Everyone knows that tomorrow is going to be a tiring day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey.^^ Sorry, this chapter is short but the rest of the chapter will be more exciting.^^ I hope yall had fun reading.:)