(LOLS GUYS THIS DOESN'T HAVE A TITLE)

A Midwinter Night's Dream

The final bell rang and Taeyeon had already shot out of class before anyone could leave their seats, sprinting across melting snow and not stopping until she reached the lobby of the College girls apartment's. She took the elevator to the top and burst out of it, jogging down the short hallway. She stopped at her door and searched for the key card, realising she'd forgotten it in her rush that morning.
"Uhhh.." she looked around, knowing that Hyo and Soo wouldn't be back yet, Seo had band practise with Yuri and Yoona would be at the cafeteria before it closed.
Taeyeon turned and banged on the door, hoping either Fany or Sica would answer. No one did. She sat down with her back facing the wall, slowly dozing off.

*Sunny's POV*
The final bell rang, I sighed happily, finally the day was over. I could go to this new apartment and unpack my things and hopefully get a good night's sleep. First I'd have to go and pick up the last few boxes from where I'd been staying the past few months. I was tired and couldn't be bothered, but smiled at the thought of seeing my friend Hyomin. She'd been lovely to me after my break up, letting me stay in her house and eat her food. She was tentative around me though, I knew she wasn't sure what to say just in case it upset me. I guess that's an upside to moving in with entirely new people, they wouldn't know about my past and wouldn't treat me differently.

I reached my car which was parked in the student lot, unlocking it and sliding inside, I the heater and radio. The music calmed me...
 ♫sowoneul malhaebwa...

I pulled out of the gates, losing myself in my thoughts..what would my room mates be like? Tiffany seemed lovely when I talked to her on the phone, and when I actually met her she was even more lovely. Her smile was to die for. 
I'd seen her sitting with a large group at lunch time too when I was on the way to my car, that dark haired girl was there. Maybe..if Tiffany introduced me to her friends I could at least feel like I had some people to hang out with and not be a loner anymore.
*End of Sunny's POV*

*Taeyeon's POV* 
The lift opened down the other end of the corridor and Sica and Fany walked out, their arms around each others' waist. I felt something tug inside me. It was jealousy, I wanted what they had. For the first time I hungered for someone to wrap my arm around. I sat up, straightening my clothes.
"Fall asleep did you Taengoo?" Tiffany teased.
"Ne. You two took your time."
"You do have a key kiddo." Jessica butted in.
I poked my tongue at her and stood as Tiffany slid the key card into the slot and opened the door. I walked in and saw some boxes, I turned and grinned at the pair, excited.
"These are her boxes aren't they? She's moving in today! OMO OMO OMO!! what's her name Fany ah?"
Tiffany laughed, "I'm not telling you, you can ask her yourself when she gets back. she's getting the last of her stuff...she brought this stuff up here during lunch break. She'll be back soon"

I was busy tidying the place up, straightening cushions and picking up Jessica's underwear. Tiffany was busy making a large meal. I had requested a good dinner especially for the new room mate. Jessica was in the bath singing in that clear voice of hers. I began to get very nervous, I annoyed Fany by hanging around the kitchen. She knew I was nervous though and told me to take over with the cooking to distract myself as she went to change.
*End of Taeyeon's POV*

*Sunny's POV*
The door opened and Hyomin grinned as soon as she saw me. Pulling me into a hug she said into my ear, "Sunny ah! How was your first day at the College? I have your stuff ready in boxes.." her smile faltered, and I knew she was close to tears. I grabbed her hand and lead her into the living room.
"Park Sun-Young, you have been amazing to me over these past few months. Everything you've done for me, feeding me, giving me the spare room, letting me take showers for ages...you've looked after me well. I will miss living with you so much and you can visit me and I will visit you." I pulled her into a tight hug and when I let go we both were crying slightly. She helped me carry the boxes to my car.
"Sunny, fighting!" 
I grinned and hopped in, "Fighting!"
I started the car and pulled out, time to meet the room mates. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. I'd have friends.
*End of Sunny's POV*

*Taeyeon's POV*
A knock sounded on the door and Tiffany walked past to go open it...my heart beating frantically I dashed after her and silently mouthed,
'Check who it is..'
Fany nodded and put her eye up to the security hole in the wall. She turned and nodded at me. Silently creeping up to the door I looked through the viewer. 
I almost pissed my pants.
Standing outside my door was my dream girl. My jaw dropped, her face was a lot closer so I could see the curve of her lips even better, her hair ruffled from the wind...I couldn't stop staring and eventually Tiffany pulled me away and began to open the door. I turned and sprinted into the bathroom, locking it behind me.
"Aiyaaa!" a voice squealed, I turned and saw Sica trying to cover her lady bits with her arms and hands.
"Sorry!" I yelped...."My dream girl...it's her, she's here."
Sica stared at me.
"Nice legs by the way-"
"Byuntae!"
I decided I'd wait until my heart stopped racing before I went out there or else I might suffer a heart attack.
*End of Taeyeon's POV*



(sorry it took so long...and it doesn't have a title because I couldn't think of one, and it's kinda short, but I'm trying to write longer chapters now) :)