A Midwinter Night's Dream

A Midwinter Night's Dream

Kim Taeyeon was dreaming deeply. Anyone looking at her would have seen she was comfortable, hugging a pillow, her slight body covered in blankets, her breathing slow and even...

*In Taeyeon's dream (Taeyeon's POV)*
The girl smiled at me, her smile was infectious as she laughed silently. Her short blonde hair was slightly ruffled, as if she'd just woken up, her shoulders shook slightly as she tipped her head back, laughing harder. I didn't know what was funny but I felt myself smile, this beautiful girl was mouthing words at me through her laughter. I couldn't hear anything, and the edges of my vision were foggy, but her face was so clear, I focused on the curve of her lips, the way her cheeks rose as she opened to laugh, making her eyes seem smaller. There was such joy in her, that was obvious to me. I reached out to her, but as I did so, it seemed as if I was falling slowly backwards and the dream was dimming. Just before it went totally black, I saw the blonde girl turn away, the smile fading from her face and an expression of sadness and hurt wash over her face, like she'd been faking it the whole time.

*No one's POV*
Taeyeon awoke slowly, stretching her arms up. She was vaguely aware of having a dream, and a blonde girl, but couldn't remember the details. The more she tried to remember or focus on the details on the girl's face, the more it slipped away. Giving up, she lay there for a few more minutes, listening for sounds of movement from Tiffany out in the kitchen. She didn't even bother listening for Jessica in the bathroom, she knew that lazy princess wouldn't budge from her side of Tiffany's bed next door until much later in the morning. She got out of bed, silently walking out to the kitchen, Tiffany was sitting in an armchair, drinking tea. 

"Morning Taeng" 

"Morning..." Taeyeon said absentmindedly as she walked to the window, looking out at the art college campus below, it was snowing.

Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon from where she was nestled into the armchair, and noticed the look of concentration on her face as she stood by the window, staring out at the snow.

"Are you okay Taeyeon? Usually you're a lot brighter in the mornings," Tiffany asked, frowning slightly "...and you need to make me breakfast, since my lazy girl won't wake up until there's a national disaster" she added to make Taeyeon smile. 

It worked, with a smile Taeyeon turned and poked her tongue out at Tiffany, walking towards the kitchen. "Be careful Tiffany, one day if you're cheeky enough you may bite into your pancake and get a mouthful of wasabi."

*Taeyeon's POV* 
Tiffany's voice broke through my thoughts, she asked if I was okay, and I was, I just couldn't remember the details of my dream. I remember the girl had short blonde hair, and that she was laughing. I couldn't remember why I was so captivated by her though..
"...and you need to make me breakfast, since my lazy girl won't wake up until there's a national disaster" 
I smiled and poked my tongue out at Tiffany, but she was right...I needed to cook breakfast, if I let her do it the whole apartment would burn down...and the rest of the dorms. I started to prepare the meal, my thoughts roaming back to my dream...


(Hey guys and girls, this is one of my new fanfictions, I've written some in the past, however it was mainly just a quick bit of writing so that I could get to the hahah xD sooo it wasn't very good and didn't last very long... I think I wrote it just to release my byuntae feels..hmm.
Oh well, I found this site and after reading a few fanfiction I found my new OTP and decided to write my own fanfiction about them! Including the other members of SNSD...you can't not include them, it doesn't feel right...haha oh well, enjoy this brief intro chapter, a proper one will be up soon)