First crush.

A Midwinter Night's Dream

*Sunny's POV*
I checked my phone...*sigh*
..no texts from her. Of course I wouldn't have gotten any from her, we broke up months ago for goodness sake. She's probably deleted my number and already gotten a new girl to play with by now...
I shoved my phone back into my jacket pocket, and leaned against the light pole, waiting for the library to open. My thoughts were focused on her...the way her short hair felt under my fingers, soft and damp after her shower. Her voice in the morning..aish! Why can't  I forget her? What's wrong with me? People fall in and out of love everyday and here I am still stuck in the past that will never become the present and future. She doesn't want me, that I know for sure after seeing her and the other girl together in her bed.

I snapped back to reality, cold reality...I looked around at the fallen snow and sniffled.
'At this rate I'll get a cold,' I thought to myself, I looked up to see a bus right infront of me stopped at the red light. I did a double take as I realised a beautiful, young woman was staring at me from the bus, her pale unblemished face pressed against the window, her eyes wide and open. Am I meant to recognise her or is she just some crazy? She looked so focused on me that it was kind of scary and flattering..

I smiled at her politely, by looking at her she seemed nice and harmless, but you just don't know with some people. Me smiling at her seemed to make her eyes widen further and her jaw hung lower, if that were even possible. As the bus turned the corner the smile dropped from my face as I went back to looking at the fallen snow. The cold seemed to make the emptiness inside of me seem more noticable.

"Well that sure was interesting" I mumbled to myself as I turned and walked into the library, heading for the centre noticeboard.
*End of Sunny's POV* 

The four girls were knocking loudly on Seohyun and YoonYul's apartment door.

"Annyeong Haseyooooooooo SEOBABY!" shouted Hyoyeon, rapping on the door with her knuckles. Jessica and Tiffany had smiles on their faces, they were all excited to tell the three girls about Taeyeon. Sooyoung quietly stood behind them, eating left over rice and chicken out of a large bowl. Tiffany turned to the three girls as they waited for Seohyun to answer the door, "I got a call from a girl who's starting at the College next week, she moved here from Incheon, she's going to be our new room mate, which means, Hyo, that you can't go barging around making loud noises or you may frighten her off." Hyoyeon began to protest when she was interrupted by Seohyun opening the door.

Seohyun poked her head out into the hallway "Unnie...s?" she leaped backwards as Hyoyeon shot into the apartment and ran towards Yuri's room shouting excitedly, Tiffany ran in after her grabbing Yoona by the arm as she came out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in . Jessica came next, calmly walking in like the graceful princess she is, she grinned at Seohyun, she too couldn't contain her excitement, taking Seohyun by the hand she lead her to the couch, beginning to tell her about Taeyeon. Sooyoung dumped her dishes in the sink and began to raid YoonYulSeo's fridge. Hyoyeon sprinted back into the room, Yuri right behind her, they were both chanting "Taengcrush Taengcrush Taengcrush!" To make things more crowded Tiffany came out of the bathroom with Yoona. Tiffany had toothpaste all over her from when Yoona had spat in surprise after hearing the news from Tiffany.
The noise they were making in excitement was tremendous and was only ended when Sooyoung turned around, full of food and shouted "YAH! Little kids! If you don't be quiet there's going to be a mess when I'm done with you."

"Soo Soo...there's always a mess when you're done with me" Hyoyeon said jokingly, winking at her and making it obvious. The meaning behind what she just said was clear. Seohyun blushed and murmured, "unnie..." Sooyoung went bright red, almost choked on her food and glared at her, indicating for Hyoyeon to shut it. Yuri and Yoona looked at each other and burst out laughing, causing Tiffany to join in with the laughter. Jessica looked at Hyoyeon disapprovingly. 
"Kim Hyoyeon, keep your dirty couple secrets to yourself."
The disapproving pout on her face was enough to make Hyoyeon spit with laughter. 
"Kim Hyoyeon!" Jessica exclaimed, "We came here for a reason remember? And that reason wasn't for you to share things that make me regret eating this morning."

Seohyun had been silent until now, but was still embarrassed for the Hyoyoung couple and slightly pink in the face when she spoke, "Omo...so Taeyeon Unnie had a dream about a girl and saw her in the street and has a crush now?...omo.." The seven girls were silent, smiles on their faces. Yoona spoke quietly, "You do realise that if Taengoo Unnie gets together with this girl, it will be her first relationship..-"
"About time! She barely crushes on anyone..her last crush was what? - three years ago and it ended after a week!"
"Yeah! I can't wait..I already ship them hahah!"

*Sunny's POV*
I sat at the library desk, reading the details on the sheet.
~Dorm mate wanted, must attend Seoul Centre Performing Art and Artistic College. Current occupants of dorm: 3 female students. 1 spare room is available and we would like an extra room mate! Take note that the College does not allow males and females to dorm together. So this spot is only available to female College students.~

Well that sounded promising..I would be starting at the College in just over a week so I would be able to move in with plenty of time to get settled. I looked to the bottom of the sheet and took note of the name...Tiffany Hwang. Her number was underneath it. typing the numbers into my phone, I took a deep breath. 'Sound happy' I thought to myself, people like happy. After a few seconds, Tiffany Hwang answered her phone.
*End of Sunny's POV*




(Sorry that it's so short,  I wanted to get an update for you guys but I had 7, yes SEVEN exams)