The beginning of it all.

A Midwinter Night's Dream

*Taeyeon's POV* 
I hugged the pillow tighter, it was 6:26am, too early to get up although I was wide awake. I'd spent the past hour putting myself into scenarios where I might meet my blonde beauty again...

Bumping into her on the street...at the supermarket...in a public restroom...anywhere.
I imagined how I might strike up a conversation with her for the first time... "Hey sorry about the first time I saw you and all, I know I looked like some crazy staring at you from the bus but I couldn't help immediately fall for your blonde hair, your face shape, how short you are like me, when you smile it makes your eyes smaller and your lips..."
Oh hot dayum no! I laughed at myself, that is no way to strike up a conversation with a stranger Kim Taeyeon. It had been a week since that Sunday morning when I first saw her.. Rolling onto my back I stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to imagine her beside me, motionless as she slept deeply, and in the morning I'd make her breakfast and put extra care into the shaping of the pancakes...

My eyes shot open as I looked at the clock, 7:52am !! At this rate I wouldn't make it to class...I leapt out of bed, and freshened myself with a spray of deodorant and perfume, chucked on some clothes, washed my face and grabbed my music and drama books and sprinted out the door. Jeti were still in bed as they didn't have a first period class...lucky them. I checked my watch, 8:09am. 

Bursting into class with 6 minutes to go I breathlessly sat down between Seohyun and Yuri...sliding my guitar book onto the table beside Seohyun's piano book and Yuri's violin book. Taking a minute to catch my breath, and with my two dongsaeng's staring at me silently I sat up straight and looked at them.

"So how are we this morning?" they grinned at me.

I didn't notice the blonde girl staring at me wide eyed from the corner at the opposite end of the room. 
*End of Taeyeon's POV*

Monday morning's music class consisted of groups practising instruments or singing, with the odd group not doing anything at all.
Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun were in the corner, half hidden from everyone else by the piano. Taeyeon wasn't really concentrating as she was tired from her daydreaming through out the night, Yuri was tapping random keys on the piano whilst Seohyun looked through her music book, looking for something new to play. 

*Seohyun's POV* 
I flicked through the pages quietly, usually Taeyeon and Yuri would be talking loudly together...and if Yuri didn't join in with the talking Taeyeon would usually chatter away anyway. I looked at up at Taeng discreetly. She had slight dark areas under her eyes..she hadn't slept properly. She seemed as if she were in a far away place, silently twisting a strand of hair between her fingers as she stared at the ceiling. I looked sideways to Yuri, who was facing the piano, she took my hint and looked back at Taeyeon, looking back at me she leaned over and whispered, "Jessica said that after seeing her dream girl for real, she hasn't been totally with it...like she zones out when they're eating and starts giggling to herself." 

I turned back to look straight at my unnie, I knew I shouldn't interrupt her but I didn't think an obsession like this is healthy for her. "Tae...Taeyeon unnie!"
She snapped straight out of it, sitting up in her chair. "Ne?"
"Are you dreaming about her again?"
"No...well.."
"Kim Taeyeon," Yuri broke in, "It's very distracting having a person sit beside you who doesn't respond to anything and doesn't take part in anything because their mind is somewhere else. We know who you're dreaming about and doing so won't help you get any closer to finding her or finding out who she is."
Taeyeon stared at us, blinking, then smiled"
"My wonderful dongsaengs," she began with a smile, but then her face fell as she continued, "I'm sorry..I've never liked someone so much, and it's so frustrating not knowing who she is! and I only saw her once and may never see her again...and I don't know if she has a girlfriend already"
Yuri sighed, "You don't even know if she likes girls yet pabo!"
*End of Seohyun's POV*

*Sunny's POV* 
I looked up, startled as a dark haired girl burst into the room, breathless, losing interest I looked back down at the book I was reading. I frowned...that face. Unblemished, pale and cute. I looked back up, her eyes weren't as wide as the first time I'd seen her and her jaw wasn't hanging down like it was broken...but I recognised her, the girl who'd been staring at me from the bus. I hadn't really thought of her much over the week, now and then her shocked face would cross my mind and make me smile, but seeing her again...she attended the same college! Now it was my turn to be shocked. She hadn't noticed me...well that was neither good nor bad, at least she wouldn't have another heart attack if she did see me. Was it my short hair that made her react like that? I frowned, running a hand through my hair to flatten it.
"I knew I shouldn't have cut it." I grumbled, "People already think I'm a freak."
I watched her as she sat down between two people who seemed to be her friends, none of them looked my way, in fact no one looked my way. As expected, people already had their own friend groups because I'd started at this College mid year...and they'd probably been friends years before that. The trio had moved to the piano now, the dark haired girl was half hidden by it but I could see the blank look on her face as she daydreamed of something else.

Everyone seemed to be in their own group, they were all doing something or talking to someone and here I was sitting in the corner, reading a book on Music history from the 1700's...
"Stuck in the past in every single way," I muttered, "Pathetic.."
I felt so disattached from everything, looking over at the teacher who was busy with other students, I looked down, blinking back tears as I began to quietly read.
*End of Sunny's POV*


Later in the day during lunch break Tiffany turned up, excited, Jessica grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the bench beside her.
"Taeyeon ah! Our new room mate...I met her today, she's moving in tonight."
Taeyeon had looked up when Tiffany called her name and smiled, but the news didn't hold her interest and she went back to eating what was left of her food as Sooyoung and Yoona kept pinching bits.
"Taeyeon ah! She has blonde hair, short blonde hair!" Tiffany stopped to breathe then blurted out, "SHE-MIGHT-BE-YOUR-DREAM-GIRL...-" The rest of Tiffany's sentence couldn't be deciphered as Taeyeon had leapt up from her seat and hugged Tiffany tightly, squealing and making noises.
"My dream girl..."
"Taengoo!" Hyoyeon happily said, "this is like fate! She was in your dream! You saw her on the street! And now she's moving in with you!"
"Yah..." Jessica said icily, "if it's even the same girl."
Jessica's comment cooled down the atmosphere, but the girls were still grinning.