Taengcrush

A Midwinter Night's Dream

"Aish! Get off of me you stupid jangshin!" 

Sooyoung tickled her, laughing at the shorter girl's attempts to push her away, "My little danshin, what's wrong? Ants in your pants?"

"Get off Soo...S...CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Hyoyeon shoved Sooyoung hard in the shoulders, making her fall back on the bed, she quickly jumped out of bed and sprinted out of their room, through their apartment and out the door, slowing down a bit as she ran down the hall, she could hear Sooyoung making loud noises back in their apartment...

*thump thump thump*

...that noisy jangshin was after her. Hyo turned and banged on Tiffany's apartment door, she looked back and could see Sooyoung standing at the end of the hall grinning at her.

"Yah! She banged on the door again, "Hurry up Hwang Miyoung!" 

Too late, Sooyoung's long arms grabbed her and spun her round, tickling her waist. Hyoyeon doubled over in silent laughter, she could feel Sooyoung's hands push her upright and pin her against the door. They stared into each others eyes, a slight smile still on Sooyoung's face and Hyoyeon still slightly breathless from laughing. At the same time they leaned in and kissed each other, Sooyoung having to lean down slightly and Hyoyeon stretching upwards, her arms wrapped around her girlfriend's neck. They were so into it they didn't hear the door unlock and they both tumbled backwards as Tiffany flung the door open.

"Kim Hyoyeon! What's goin--"

She jumped out of the way as the tangled forms of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon crashed to the floor infront of her. Grumbling and annoyed, Hyoyeon growled, "We were having a moment there Hwang, and now this is the second time this morning I've been trapped under this Jangshin...AISH! Move your stupid Sooyoung!"

Sooyoung rolled off Hyoyeon, laughing hard at what had just happened, her forehead had hit Hyoyeon's head hard when they hit the ground, but her danshin's growling made it funnier.

"Kim Hyoyeon! Choi Sooyoung! Get yourselves together right now and come look at this, since you're here you might as well come and have a look at Taeng, something's up with her."

Tiffany turned and walked down the hall to Taeyeon's doorway where Jessica was already standing, peering into the room, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung came up behind them. All four of them silently observed Taeyeon sitting on the bed, gently swaying from side to side, completely oblivious to the four girls behind her. As she swayed she quietly sang to herself.

"My blonde beauty, once a dream, saw her on the street and she smiled at me..."

She repeated this line over and over, giggling to herself now and then. Jessica turned and said to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. "She's gone bat crazy, she's been sitting there for ages, just swaying and singing to herself and giggling."

"Hmm a blonde beauty?"

"Saw her on the street?"

"The blonde beauty smiled at her?"

There was a slight paused and then,
"Our Taengoo has a crush!" Hyoyeon whispered excitedly, jumping up and down with a big grin on her face. Her excitement was infectious and Sooyoung grabbed her hands, jumping with her. They begin to chant "Our Taengoo has a crush! Taengcrush Taengcrush!" 
Jessica turned and rolled her eyes at them, "Jeez guys it's just a crush"

"Aww sica baby" smiled Tiffany, "it wasn't just a crush when you liked me, you put flowers at my door every morning and I'd find cute little notes in my locker and..-"

"Hush Hwang, my crush on you was different, it was a proper crush. Taeyeon Unnie doesn't even know this girl...and you know she's not into relationships much"

Tiffany kissed Jessica lightly on the lips, making Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stop their chant and make disgusted faces at them.

"Hush Jung, our Taeng said it was a blonde beauty from her dream, and then she saw her on the street...she seems to be really into this 'dream girl' of hers. I think our Taeng's found some good girlfriend material.

Hyoyeon overheard the couple quietly talking and interrupted, "If she doesn't know who the blonde is, and then saw her on the street, how do we know Taeyeon Unnie will ever see her dream love again..?"

The question hung in the air as all four of them frowned. Hyoyeon was right, Taeyeon had developed a crush on someone who she may never find again in a city of 10 million. Sooyoung had a look of deep concentration on her face as she stared into Taeyeon's room.

"Hmm well if Taeyeon saw her in  a dream, and then her dream became real and she saw the blonde person on the street, maybe that means she'll see her again?"

The girls "ahhh'd" in realisation, only to be interrupted by Sooyoung.

"Another important thought, is there any food left?" as she took off, heading to the kitchen.

*Taeyeon's POV*
I got home, dumping the grocery bags on the table in a daze, I didn't even take in Jeti's greetings as they watched tv. I just wandered into my room and sat on the bed. I felt numb, but warm, I felt as if nothing could go wrong in the world anymore. My blonde beauty had smiled at me...but on top of all that, she wasn't just a dream, she was real. I imagined us walking side by side, holding hands as her shoulder pressed against mine. I felt myself grin and couldn't refrain from giggling. ohhh all my feels.

"Ha!" I said to myself, "Kim Taeyeon, you're turning into a fangirl."

I grinned again, starting to sway from side to side. I was so happy, just her simple smile, making her eyes seem smaller. It wasn't a laughing smile or happy smile, just a polite smile to a stranger, me. but that was enough. Just seeing her lips turn upwards made me want to freeze time and stare at her forever. I wish I wasn't a stranger to her..maybe then if I ever recieved a smile from her again it would mean something more...
As I began to daydream of meeting her again I began to sing to myself, "My blonde beauty, once a dream, saw her on the street and she smiled at me..."



(so everyone I have introduced Hyoyoung! and as you can see Taeyeon got home from the grocery store and is in a daze after seeing her dream girl Sunny. I actually have a lot of fun writing this, so I don't care if no one likes the fanfiction wahahah)