Beautiful....

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Key's POV]

He better not have touched Mi Kyoung... If not I shall beat him to death..

'God dammit..' I muttered under my breath as I tried to start the engine.

Out of all days, my stupid car decided that on this day, it wants to fail me.

'Piece of junk...' I cursed.

Putting on my crimson jacket which I had grabbed last minute, I took a deep breath and ran out in the rain.

Heavy droplets of water crashed onto me at once.

Stupid , if he lays one finger on Mi Kyoung, I'm gonna wring his neck.

I attempted to keep myself warm by wrapping the jacket tighter around me.

'Aisht... stupid rain... ruining my hair...' I droned on.

Soon, due to my non stop running, I reached Mi Kyoung's block.

Drenched from head to toe, I ran up the stairs to the sixth floor.

There was that bastard, banging the door.

'YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?' I yelled.

Fury burned inside of me, I wasn't thinking straight.

All I was thinking about was how he scared Mi Kyoung, and the way Mi Kyoung had to run away from him.

How I had not been there to protect her, all because of my stupid jealousy.

Grabbing him, I swung my hand as high as I could and brought it down crashing onto his head.

That knocked him out.

I rubbed my swollen bleeding knuckles in pain.

Bending down, I lifted up Mi Kyoung's doormat to get the keys I had seen her use to go in her house.

Don't ask me how I knew about that.

I looked back at the disgusting old man.

His posture was sloppy as he slumped on the floor.

I immeaditely felt my anger being fueled again.

It made me want to kill him.

I clenched my hands and decided to let him go.

Kicking him once more, I opened the door.

'Mi Kyoung?'

Light sobbing could be heard throughout the house.

I glanced around.

Where was she?

Venturing in cautiously, I shut the door and took off my shoes.

'Mi Kyoung, it's me...Key.'

'DON'T HURT ME!' I heard her scream.

It was coming from her bedroom!

I ran in to see Mi Kyoung curled up in a ball, crying her eyes out.

'Mi Kyoung...' I wrapped my arms around her, not caring whether I was wet or not.

She pushed me away in fright, tears blurring her eyes.

'It's okay.. it's oppa, Key oppa.' I rubbed her back soothingly.

'O..p.ppa?' She looked up.

I felt my anger vanish away at once, Mi Kyoung looked so frail and delicate in my arms.

It was as if Mi Kyoung would shatter into pieces even if I moved a bit.

Even though I knew later I would feel stupid for not reporting the , all i cared about now was Mi Kyoung.

'Neh, Kibum oppa..'

I never used my name, just to please her, I shall use it.

Mi Kyoung buried her face into my neck and cried.

'I was so scared.. of him...of the thunder... scared..'

I patted her back, calming her down.

'It's okay now, I'll protect you. I'll never leave you. I promise.' I mumbled while hugging her.

Soon, Mi Kyoung cried herself to sleep.

I decided to use this time to go and bathe while waiting for my clothes to dry.

I mean come on, my hips are small, I can definitely fit into one of Mi Kyoung's clothings..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After bathing, I managed to find a pair of boxers and unfortunately, no t-shirt.

I stepped into Mi Kyoung's room again, to check on her.

She was sleeping peacefully, with her specs on.

I cocked my head curiously as I sat on her bed.

I wonder how Mi Kyoung looks like if I took off her glasses.

What if she's beautiful?

Worse, what if she's ugly?!

I slapped myself mentally.

I will love Mi Kyoung no matter what.

I pondered on the matter while playing with a few strands of her hair.

Aisht. She is also wearing her rubber band.

What a pabo...

I decided, i didn't care about how she looked like even if she's horribly ugly.

With that thought in mind, I leaned in to look carefully at her.

Tense, I reached out for her glasses.

Even thought I promised myself I would still love her, my heart was still palpitating quickly.

Hands quivering, I set my mind firmly and took it off her face gently.

Oh my god.

I gasped.

In front of me laid the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

JESS'S CORNER<3

WASSUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I decided to do a chappie to celebrate the fact that I LISTENED TO THE FULL SONG OF LUCIFER!! Y AWESOME FREAKING DELICIOUS. I WANNA TAEMIN!

Seriously, he's so freaking y right now. I think im going to do a fanfic about him once i finish this one. Key still looks horrible to me. D: I HATE HIS HAIR. taemin~ ur so y right now, im gonna die of TOO MUCH YNESS! I especially love the hip ing part and the ending pose. could u say delish or what!

I FEEL LIKE A BAD SHAWOL! D: i didn't wish taemin happy birthday! D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OPPA! SARANGHAE~

COMMENT REPLIES!

@Juliette69: I KNOW! He managed to get there anyway~ (: slight not-as-interesting cliffhanger this time!

@AlmightJinkiSantae: mwahahaha! i hope u like this chapter~ LUCIFER!!! TAEMIN YUM YUM!

@icemochi18: OMG NEW READER! AWESOME!! THANKS FOR READING MY FANFIC! (:

@LeeKyuri: Thanks! I had this storyline idea stuck in my head for so long. plus vanillatinks was such an awesome friend that helped me do my poster!

@BlacknRed: It's a random old man that can sense how beautiful and goddeslike Mi Kyoung is! awful old bag!

@STARLeee: This is a treat for you guys! i was planning on updating next week.. but i decided to update today cos of taemin's birthday and the lucifer thing!

@Breeannuhh: I KNOW! that stewpid !^%!@^$^ guy! I hate him! Unnie~~ LUCIFER!!!!!! WOOT

@guiwang_4ever: So gross~ i feel sick even for creating such a creep like him T.T

@anjel_antoinette: Aww unnie ^^ hope u enjoy this chapter im really in a rush now D:

@chicken_onew: He is such an evil dude! Personally i think all rapists should get their *you-know-what* chopped off if they a girl. its not fair.D:

@cupidzangel: YES!!!!!!!!!! KEY FOUGHT HIM AND TOOK HIM WITH ONE BLOW!!

@BANGBANG: yesh! never take your parents for granted (:

@silver_songs: updated! key actually ruined his hair to save Mi Kyoung! THE HORROR!

@minho1lover: Hope u enjoy this chappie! i shall go do hw nao

@Supriya: no sweat~ i dont understand it anw (: and i love all of my subscribers! even if u unsubscribe i shall still like u all the same.