Enemies (edited)

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

BEFORE I START THE STORY I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU GUYS THAT NICKHUN ISN'T THE . THE IS JUST SOME OLD DUDE THAT SAW HER AND WANTED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE. AND I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING KEY A MAKEOVER IN MY STORY. LIKE CHANGE HIS HAIRSTYLE SINCE HE IS A SINGER, AND THEY RECENTLY HAD A COMEBACK, HOWEVER, I REALISED THAT I HATED HIS NEW HAIRSTYLE AND I DECIDED TO KEEP HIS RDD HAIR (: THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!

 

OH  MY FARKING GAH! i wrote a whole chapter out. it was totally awesome and everything then i pressed backspace and it totally poofed! im really pissed right now. im not going to update nao. this is the copy that i can remember. i shall edit and continue editing the chapter when i stop being super uber angry at aff.

[Nobody's POV]

Mi Kyoung pursed her lips as she paced around her room. She felt like smacking herself.

It would be so awkward between her and Key now.

She groaned and thought about what happened just now

(recap)

After hugging for what seemed like seconds even though it was actually 5 minutes, Mi Kyoung released Key. She blushed furiously and looked up.

At the same time, Key glanced at her. Their eyes met. Each of them noticed how their hands were reaching out for each other.

Key cupped her face and leaned in. The air between them was immensely electrified.  Mi Kyoung let her eyes flutter shut and leaned in too.

Their lips met and a spark zapped through the couple. The kiss intesified and soon, it was led into the bed. Mi Kyoung, with her hands buried in Key's hair and Key's hands wrapped around Mi Kyoung's body. (a/n they are not and not having !!! this isnt rated!)

Key brushed his hand lightly on her thigh unknowingly. She suddenly stopped and stared at Key. He realised what they were doing and immeadietely pushed her off.

'Erm. Yea... So..i'll be here tomorrow morning at 7 am to prepare your clothes.' Key coughed as he stared at his feet like they were the most interesting things in the world.

'Yeah.'

With that, Key left hurriedly.

(recap end)

Mi Kyoung blinked, annoyed at herself for being so dumb. If she hadn't been so shocked at their intimate actions, thing wouldn't have been so awkward. Even though she had countless of boyfriends,including him, before, all they did was cuddle, not kiss.

Brushing her bangs aside, she went to wash up while waiting for Key to arrive. Mi Kyoung glanced at the mirror and wondered. Who is this monster that she had become. She didn't need to change just because of a stupid heartbreak. Furthermore, she had Key now. She wondered why she even tried to disguise herself.

With a new mindset, Mi Kyoung trudged into her room and pulled out a pile of stylish clothes collecting dust in the back of her closet. She chose a pale peach frilly dress which reached out above her knees and a sweet white sweater to go with it. Taking out her glasses, Mi Kyoung chose to let her hair flow down freely.

Looking at her mirror again, she nodded in approval, this was who she was. Not bothering to wait for Key, she grabbed her bag and rushed out of her apartment.

As she was adjusting the little decorative flowers on her dress, she bumped into someone.

‘Yah! Watch where yo-‘

Mi Kyoung looked up to see Key gaping like a goldfish. After recovering from his shock, Key smirked and said, ‘So you do have a sense of fashion.’

 Infuriated, she pushed past Key and went to wait for the lift. ‘Wait Mi Kyoung!’ Key called out and went into the lift with her.

Soon, Mi Kyoung forgave Key and they both went to school together.

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I felt embarrassed, irritated at Key and embarrassed again. People were staring at me and whispering.

‘Is that a new kid?’

‘Who cares! She’s hot!’

‘I’d like a piece of that..’

‘Stupid new kid.. how did she get so close to our Key oppa?’

I took a sidelong glance at Key. He seemed to be boiling with anger. I wonder how long he could last before he could not control his anger and punch the people whispering.

‘Mi Kyoung.’ He said quietly.

‘Neh?’

‘Don’t dress like this again. Dress back with your old disguise.’ He glared at the people whispering.

‘BWOH? It was you who wanted me to dress like this. Anyway I promised you already. Why? Is oppa jealous?’ I smirked triumphly. Key could not think of anything to say so he stomped his feet and looked away.

‘NOONAAAAAAAAAA! MI KYOUNG NOONAAAAAAAAAAA’

Uhoh. Hyperactive alert coming my way.

Taemin rushed over to my side, panting slightly and started blabbering about me being a y goddess and how he thought I was transformed by an evil wizard.

I noticed four people running to catch up with Taemin, they were all out of breath.

‘Taemin, never run off like that again!’ Jonghyun said threateningly while tumbling onto his knees with Eun Ae backing up. Taemin ignored him and continued chattering on.

I sighed and walked off to class while trying to ignore the stares and whispers going around me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really tried to concentrate on listening to what the teacher was saying. But it was absolutely hard to ignore the angry glares of the girls in my class and the non-stop staring from the guys in my class. Plus, I had to endure Taemin’s ongoing chattering!

Groaning internally, I banged my head on the table.

 ‘Miss Park Mi Kyoung. Do you have a problem?’ Mr Yun glared at me for interrupting his class.

‘No…Sorry Mr Yun.’ I smiled weakly and looked down.

Giggles could be heard throughout the class. Flushing, I sank down in my seat.

 ‘Aww, noona you got scolded! Sorry for chattering so much but you’re so pretty today! Did you blahblahblah’ Taemin continued talking after we were out of the eyeshot of the teacher.

 I blocked out what he was saying and just remembered to nod at the correct times. The bell rang after a horribly long time and I quickly rushed off to my next period, which was luckily, not with Taemin. (a/n sorry baby taemin, I had to do that!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisht. I was late for class…. Who knew after changing my appearance I would get so many love letters so fast!

I tried to pry my locker open without letting the cards spill onto me. Taking a huge trashbag, I stuffed the cards into it and heaved it into my locker. Better not let Key see them, he’ll freak. I slammed my locked shut and walked off to make next class while thinking of excuses for my tardiness.

‘Well well, look who it is. Miss Plastic Mi Kyoung.’ An icy cold voice sliced through the silence of the corridors.

I looked up at gasped.

JESS'S PLAYPEN

i decided to be nice and re-edit it even when im angry. this chapter was meant to be much longer and much more descriptive. buttttttttt. i just had to press backspace and poof! i shall reply to your awesome comments asap!