Blinded

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

The stupid alarm clock rang as I slammed my hand on it.

‘Gah.’ I muttered as I rolled around the bed, trying to  fall asleep again.

Knowing that I couldn’t fall asleep, I got up and went to the bathroom.

Brushing my teeth with the toothbrush Key bought me, I rolled my eyes at the disgusting sight that greeted me.

My drool dried up at the cheeks and messy hair that.

I pulled my hair up into an extremely messy bun and went out to the living room after  gurgling.

I wonder where everybody was.

The curtains were drawn and there seemed to be nobody in the dorm.

After looking around for awhile, I realized that SHINee had left without me.

I pouted angrily as I opened the fridge.

At least yesterday I had  my own room to myself…

(recap)

‘GET OUT!’ Key screamed at the four boys who were dead tired.

I flopped onto Key’s soft mattress.

The boys sighed unhappily and walked to the living room, calling dibs on who should sleep on the couch.

I felt somebody lying down next to me.

‘Goodnight…’ Key muttered.

I gasped and kicked Key off immediately.

He pouted and scurried away.

(recap end)

Key was too protective, he didn’t want me to sleep in the same room with other guys.

As I opened the fridge, I found a sticky note on the milk.

‘Urgent business, don’t call us. AND DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR’  was scribbled messily on the paper.

It seems that SHINee was in a hurry…

I wonder what they meant about not opening the door.

There was someone knocking on the door non-stop, I snarled angrily at no one in particular.

I poured myself milk and drank it up.

Not bothering to wipe the milk off my mouth, I stumbled into the bathroom.

Sighing, I let the shower run first.

The knocking will be gone once I bathe.

I stripped my clothes and stepped into the hot shower.

After I finished using up the hot water, I pulled a towel around me and went out to the living room.

That person was still  knocking!

GAH!!

He just won't give up right?!

Since I couldn't open the door, Key didn't say anything about drawing open the curtains right?

I walked to the curtains slowly and peeked out.

Flashes of light blinded me as I shrieked, falling back.

I quickly shut the curtains, my heart pounding hardly.

What the hell had just happened?!

JESS'S PLAYPEN

Okay D:  i know you guys were disappointed about how mi kyoung acted stupid and everything right? so i changed it a bit. hope you guys dont like feel disappointed with Mi Kyoung as you did originally... (: oh ya! im doing a new chaptrer~~