The stranger in the night

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Jonghyun’s POV]

Oh my god.

Is this freak serious about this?!

Key was prancing down the row, picking out pretty looking *cough* pads for Mi Kyoung.

He doesn’t even care about our reputation!

Even though it’s bloody late at night and we’re wearing disguises, it’s easy to tell that 5 star-like young guys shopping at night discreetly is SHINEE.

I’ll take Daejung any day rather than this.

‘Oh man.’ I smacked my face and pulled it downwards.

Wrinkles come to me so that nobody will recognize me!

An old woman peered curiously at the now discussing about the pink pad and blue pad Taemin and Key.

‘Patience young grasshopper..’ Onew patted my back while Minho just snorted silently to himself.

Onew=Weirdo.

Minho= Normal person who understands my embarrassment.

‘If this comes out in the newspaper, I think manager hyung will skin us alive.’ Minho muttered.

I pouted sadly in agreement.

We’re all doomed for eternity!

As we walked closer to Taemin and Key, we finally realized, how much Taemin has been influenced by crazy Key.

‘But HYUNG! I want this one, THIS ONE!!’ Taemin jabbed at the blue pad lightly.

I glanced at both of the pads.

‘NOOOOO. IT’S MY GIRLFRIEND. I’M CHOOSING IT!’ Key shrieked.

‘I’m sure the pink pad feels like cardboard.’ Taemin snorted loudly.

Key gasped in return.

‘Look, mine says that it’s longer than yours by an inch, isn’t that better? That way Mi Kyoung can pee in it too.’ Taemin stated bluntly.

‘ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT MY GIRLFRIEND HAS PEEING ISSUES?!’ Key screamed in horror.

At that point, we were getting attention, and I was ready as hell to point out that I’m not part of those weirdos.

Girls were starting to crowd around us and point doubtfully.

‘Just get both!’ Onew whispered.

But Taemin and Key didn’t hear.

They continued bickering loudly.

‘JUST GET BOTH!’ I screamed into their ears.

Taemin and Key blinked at me and said, ‘Oh! I never thought about that.’

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I sighed.

It takes them 2 hours to go shop for my pads and clothes.

Seriously?

I rolled my eyes again as the same episode of Spongebob played.

Why can’t they play a new episode?

Gross.

I switched off the television and waddled into the bedroom.

I laid down a pinkish teddy bear towel that I found in Key’s closet on his bed carefully before jumping onto the bed and falling into a deep slumber.

[Nobody’s POV]

While Mi Kyoung was busy snoring away, a certain group of 5 boys were lingering outside.

‘NO! We can’t just saunter into a lingerie shop in the middle of the night! It’s so erted..’ A dinosaur-look-alike protested.

‘And this is coming from the most dirty minded person in the group.’ The baby-faced boy scoffed.

‘Shut up you guys, you’re giving me a headache.’ A somewhat dominating boy shouted at the bickering dongsaengs.

‘STOP TALKING AND MORE BUYING. MI KYOUNG NEEDS THIS!’ The Diva shrieked and stomped his foot.

While all this chaos was happening, the tall calm charismatic guy just ignored them and muttered, ‘This is my life…’

---

 ‘WE’RE BACK!’ A familiar sound echoed down the hallway as Mi Kyoung woke up.

She blinked a bit and ruffled her hair.

Shuffling out, she noticed four angry boys and a bouncy Key.

‘Yeobo, we bou-‘ Key’s voice was dripping with aegyo.

Mi Kyoung immediately stubbed his lower lip with one finger and said, ‘Gimme’

Key blushed and huddled away before touching his lips slightly.

They dumped the bag of girl essentials onto the table.

Mi Kyoung rummaged through the bag before noticing something.

‘There’s no under garments or clothes.’ She muttered.

‘Yeah about that..’ Onew said meekly.

‘There’s no undergarments or clothes!’ Mi Kyoung repeated again, even more loudly.

‘We were thinking-‘ Onew tried again.

‘DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WEAR GUY CLOTHES?!’ Mi Kyoung panicked.

The five boys looking like small kids being reprimanded by their mother nodded slightly.

Mi Kyoung sighed and banged her head against the table.

She didn’t have any choice anyway.

‘Why didn’t you buy my clothes?’ She muttered, head still down.

‘Oh, actually we went to the shop but then Jonghyun, being the erted person he is chose a really tight, baring nightgown for you so Key freaked out, dragged us away and drove us home’ Taemin blabbered on.

Jonghyun gasped and knocked Taemin’s coconut head.

SHINee watched her anxiously as Mi Kyoung boiled angrily.

Silent anger is always the scariest type of anger.

She took deep breathes and felt her heart calm down.

‘Clothes’ Mi Kyoung mumbled quietly.

Delighted, all of the boys ran to their room, fighting over who should give Mi Kyoung clothes.

Shoving clothes into Mi Kyoung’s face, they started bickering again, as usual.

Amidst all this, they didn’t know, that someone was watching them.

That someone let out a small smirk, eyes following every movement of the teenagers and sidled away into the night.

JESS'S PLAYPEN <3

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! d:  I was really busy! But, since school holiday has started, I SHALL TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. three cheers for hardworking jess! LOL (conceited much) anyway~ im really trying to update asap. D: enjoy~