SEOUL?!

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung's POV aka point of view] (a/n: i decided to do it differently, instead of using "you" i used "i", hope u guys can understand)

I walked cluelessly around Seoul High, 5 minutes here and I'm already lost! God, what have I done so badly that I deserved to get sent here!

Thats me, Mi Kyoung, my parents are koreans so I do know how to speak my native language. I'm 19 years old and I live--- no---- I use to live in states, now I'm currently in Korea, attending high school.

It's all my dad's fault, he wanted me so badly to study in Korea that he once he saw that Korea Airlines had a student package deal, he booked a ticket and sent me packing to Seoul. So here i am, getting lost in school and stuff.

I sighed as I went past that stupid fern again. Have i been going around in circles? Where is that school map that the lady at the office gave me.

I groaned as i rumbled through my bag, where was it?

Being the clumsy me, I didnt see a few guys walking in front of me, and apparently they didnt see me either. I bumped into someone....and fell.

I expected myself to hit the hard cold floor, but unexpectedly,

it was soft....

too soft...

and warm!

oh my god, it's not what I think it is right. I opened my eyes and shrieked.

I felt totally furious, that boy stole my first kiss!! MY FIRST KISS! 'YAH! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS YOU PABO!"

That boy glanced up.

Holy moly, he was freaking hot! I noticed other guys staring at me in amusement behind him and my eyes almost popped! I never believed such people existed, they looked like gods!!

I glanced at that hot guy, i mean guy, that i bumped into. His piercing glare shocked me as i took in his sharp and well-sculpted features. 

My eyes traveled from his eyes to his kissable lips that i wanted to..... WAIT, MI KYOUNG! GET A GRIP!! HE STOLE YOUR FIRST KISS! DONT THINK DIRTY THOUGHTS! WAKE UP!!!

 'STUPID NERD! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS TOO!' he shouted back. I just stood there blankly.

"Yah! Hey NERD! YAH!" He snapped his fingers in front of me. I snapped back to reality and felt really embarrassed.

He glared at me and suddenly became quiet. I wonder what he is thinking about. 

'Give me your phone.' he said.

'WHAT?! No way am i giving you my phone!' I replied. What a loser, does he think im really going to give my phone to him?

'You really don't know who I am right?' he scoffed arrogantly.

'Yes and I dont want to know!' I retorted and stalked away. 'YAH! You can't just walk away from the Kingkas like that you know! I'm the almighty key!" he, i mean key, grabbed my hand.

'Tsk, what a weird name, Key? Haha!' I laughed. He glared at me and took my bag. 

'HEY GIVE IT BACK!!' I yelled. '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I screamed. 

Key's eyes widened and quickly asked his friends to shut me up. I struggled as the other four "kingkas" tried to keep me quiet. 

After awhile, i was too tired to struggle anymore and just sat on the floor while waiting for key to finish with my bag. 

He tossed me my bag and said 'My phone number is in your contacts, call me. or you'll get it.' while shooting my a dirty look. He and his posse left afterwards. 

Who does he think he is huh? Some "kingka" whats that?

 I shrugged the matter off my shoulders and checked my phone. "Almighty Key" he left his name as Almighty Key in my contacts? I laughed out loud and deleted him. Any chance of me calling him is erased.

 

JESS'S CORNER: 

First chappie is up! (: i hope it wasnt too draggy or what so ever. I just wanted to describe everything to you. Oh ya, some of the names and stuff e.g Korea Airlines, Seoul High, are purely fictional. :D Comments and stuff? Mystery man is revealed! KEY!!! <3 I totally love him! I just checked, one subscriber already? woot! thanks so much for supporting me. I hope to update tomorrow, cos school starts tomorrow and im kinda busy. I should be able too anws, COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND STUFF! <3 Oh ya the explanation of Key calling Mi Kyoung a 'nerd' is in the next chapter!

Last updated: 28/6/2010