They make up

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Nobody’s POV]

‘What the hell is wrong with you?’ Nickhun slammed Ae Cha harshly against the school lockers.

Ae Cha smirked happily, ‘What do you mean oppa?’

‘DON’T OPPA ME!’ He roared while putting more pressure on Ae Cha’s wrists.

Ae Cha whimpered as she struggled to get out of his deadly grasp.

‘You said you wouldn’t hurt her.. You said you would get SHINee into trouble…’ Nickhun muttered as he let her arms fall.

Ae Cha quickly moved two lockers away from the depressed guy while rubbing her wrists.

‘Sick little puppy, you actually believed that me, Miss SHINEE ADDICT, would want to harm SHINee? Of course I was aiming for that little !’ Ae Cha screamed.

‘And I needed a tool, an instrument which would make me seem like I was nothing but a hateful fan. YOU CAUSED MIKYOUNG TO HURT LIKE THAT SO DON’T BLAME IT ON ME!’ Ae Cha smirked.

She knew that she just hit a nerve.

Nickhun let his knees buckle as he fell to the ground.

‘You’re right.. I caused Mi Kyoung to stay in her house during school days because she was getting pelted with eggs in school… I made her like that.’ Nickhun buried his head in his hands.

Ae Cha smiled sickeningly, ‘I won’t be needing you anymore.. I have a new target that I’m going to use.’

With that, she left.

-

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I couldn’t cry already.

It’s all dried up.

I rubbed my puffy eyes as I lay on the sofa, waiting for this scandal to pass.

Great. A whole day has passed with me only lying down, doing nothing.

(recap)

*Her whisper is the luficer~*

I looked at the caller ID, Private Caller.

‘Hello?’

‘Miss Mi Kyoung?’

‘Neh..’

‘This is an order from SM entertainment. You are not allowed to go to school, out of your house or to meet any of the SHINee members. This is to stop the continuos photos or articles about you in the newspaper. I’m sure that you already know that Key’s phone was taken away so please do not try to contact any of the members.’

I thought about it for awhile.

‘Neh.’

The call ended abruptly.

(recap end)

The house phone rang.

‘Hey Eun Ae.’

Eun Ae, my loyal friend, has been calling me to cheer me up and update me about what’s happening outside.

‘Hello Mi Kyoung, did you take your pills again last night?’

I kept quiet.

‘Mi Kyoung! Those pills can only be taken once a month! You have already taken it 10 times consecutively! I know you’re not getting enough sleep but if you do take more, it will cause major damage to your health.’ Eun Ae started to nag again.

‘Yes I know, I’m sorry. I won’t take it tonight. But if I don’t take it, I will have continuous nightmares’

I heard Eun Ae sigh.

‘I’m sorry, it’s just that.. It’s unfair! Why can’t idols date? I feel so helpless in your situation! I can’t help you. Because of this mess you turn from happy go lucky to absolutely dead. It’s really unfair. Can’t you see?’ Eun Ae rambled on.

‘Eun Ae, you’re ranting again. It’s not his fault. It’s my fault for getting him into this trouble. He already had enough stress in the entertainment industry. I just made it worse.’ I yawned.

‘It’s getting late, sleep okay?’ Eun Ae said.

‘I’ll sleep, for a long time.’ I replied.

Dragging myself to the bedroom, I looked at my pills packet next to the bed.

Flashes of the nightmares reminded me of what I would have to go through if I did not take the pills.

Shuddering, I picked up the strongest sleeping pill and popped two into my mouth.

Sorry Eun Ae.

[Eun Ae’s POV]

The last thing Mi Kyoung said really scared me.

What did she mean by sleeping for a long time?

Is she committing suicide?

DON’T TELL ME SHE’S TAKING ALL THE PILLS AT ONCE?!

I started to hyperventilate.

I dressed quickly and left the house.

In the taxi, I dialed Jonghyun’s number.

‘Sup Eun Ae’

‘I think Mi Kyoung is trying to commit suicide.’

‘WHAT?!’

-

As I ran up the stairs in a hurry, Jonghyun called me.

‘What?’

‘It’s Key. I’m going to see Mi Kyoung.’

‘What? NO! It will create more scandals!!’  I quickly started to protest.

Key hung up.

Sighing I barged into to Mi Kyoung’s apartment.

Running to the bedroom, I saw Mi Kyoung lying there with the pills strewn on the table beside her bed.

‘Oh my god.. Oh my god!!’ I started to sob as I went to her.

Holding her cold hand, I started to take out my phone to call the ambulance.

As I entered the number, I realized that Mi Kyoung was breathing.

Startled, I got up and put my finger under Mi Kyoung’s nose.

Oh.

She just took the strong pills.

I overreacted.

Which means Key is coming over for nothing.

Holy crap.

-

[Key’s POV]

She’s dead.

She’s dead.

She’s dead.

Those words repeated in my mind again and again.

‘NO!’ I roared as I stepped on the accelerator.

It’s because of you.

It’s because of you.

I swerved the car without parking and ran up to Mi Kyoung’s house.

Eun Ae got up quickly from the sofa and blocked me from her bedroom.

‘Wait. Don’t go in. Key.’

‘She’s dead! I have to see her!! She’s not dead!’ I started to cry hysterically.

‘SHE’S NOT DEAD KEY!’ Eun Ae screamed into my face.

‘She’s not?’ I stopped struggling to see her.

‘I overreacted. She was just taking her pills again.’

‘Again?’ I looked at her apartment.

It was filthy and had tissue everywhere.

Eun Ae looked around too and sighed.

‘This is what she has become.’ She said and let me go in.

‘Be careful.’ Eun Ae gave me a look before leaving.

I walked into her room to see Mi kyoung sleeping peacefully.

She was beautiful as always.

I walked over to her and looked at her closely.

Many pills were used up in her packet.

Did I cause this?

Her dark eyecircles stood out against her fair skin.

As I walked around the room, I accidently stepped on a piece of paper.

Picking it up, I realized it was a letter meant for me.

Key oppa, wait, no sorry. Key shii,

I really wanted to tell you this.

I enjoyed your presence a lot and I loved you so much.

I think meeting you and dating you was the best decision I ever made in my life.

And, I didn’t mean to kiss Nickhun.

You probably won’t believe me anyway..

The letter ended.

She probably decided not to write and crush it instead.

How could I be so foolish?

I kissed Mi Kyoung’s forehead lightly and wrote a reply.

I’m sorry.

JESS'S PLAYPEN<3

This is late... again. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY~ D: anyways, most of you have heard about the Jonghyun, sekyung thing right? BIATCH!! Nah~ Okay, at first I really harboured hate for that girl. Honestly, I neever knew that it would hurt this much. When I found out that he was dating, I was really really sad. But then I realised, I had to support him. Well at least not hate that couple. Idols really do deserve to date. And if he's so smitten with her. I won't hate them nor support them. If they can at least last one more month, i will support them. For now... BIATCH!!! jk jk jk~

loves~

JESS! the lousy updater~