New student..

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung's POV]

I woke up with a smile today.

That is quite unusual, because usually when i wake up, i would slam my hands on the alarm clock and have a throbbing hand throughout the day.

But today, was different.

It's Friday! Which means tomorrow i would be going on a date with Mr Adorable~~

I sighed happily.

As I put on my usual 'costume', I began to wonder why Nickhun was interested in a nerd like me.

I shuddered while pushing that thought out of my mind.

No bad thoughts today, all good ones.

As i was thinking about Nickhun, Key's annoying face popped into my mind.

I groaned, way to ruin my perfect thoughts Key.

Even when he is not here, Key manages to annoy me like hell.

I grabbed my bag and headed out of my apartment.

While I was walking to the lift, I noticed a familiar black camaro car that looked similar to Key's one.

I shook of the thought.

It was probably one of the renting neighbour's cars.

I mean, not only Key owns a camaro.

When I got out of the lift, I saw Key waiting impatiently in his car.

My eyes widened and I tried to go back into the lift.

Too late, he saw me.

Key jumped out of his car, walked to me and dragged me to his car.

'Stalker.. how do you know where I live..' I muttered under my breath.

'Yah! I'm not a stalker okay!' Key claimed indignantly.

'Then how do you know where I live!' I shouted back.

Key turned red and mumbled 'I have my recources'

I glared at him and looked foward.

After half an hour of awkward silence, we finally reached the school.

Maybe I should thank him, after all he was kind enough to bring me to school.

We both got out of the car.

'Thanks for bringing me here Key-shii.' I pecked his cheek and smiled. (a/n she's from US, so usually it's normal to say thank you by kissing people on the cheek)

Embarrased, I quickly ran away.

[Key's POV]

She smiled at me.

She really did, and it was genuine.

When she smiled, it was like a whole new person appeared in front of me.

I touched my cheek in awe.

'Mi Kyoung! It's Key oppa!!' I shouted after her and walked to the school corridor like a smiling fool while ignoring the cluster of girls whining for my attention.

[Mi Kyoung's POV]

'Mi Kyoung! It's Key oppa!!' Key shouted after me.

I chuckled and walked to my lockers.

'Oh my god, the new student is like so hot! And totally y.' I overheard a girl chattering to her friend.

There's a new student? Hmm, I wonder how he's like.

As I walked to class, I noticed that the main topic for most conversations were about this y new hot student.

Sounds interesting.

I sat down on my seat in the middle row and started to doodle.

Key-shii-i mean key oppa- sat down next to me with Minho-oppa.

Minho had maths with me?

I didn't notice it yesterday.

As Key started blabbering on about when I should go over to his dorm with the other SHINEE members, i felt like taking tape to tape over his mouth.

[Minho's POV]

Mi Kyoung seemed very irritated at Key.

I smiled to myself.

Key just doesnt know when to shut up.

I yawned.

Yesterday night's concert had not done any of the SHINee member's any good.

It made us tired.

Onew hyung must be the most tired, he was busy making breakfast this morning to cheer us up.

Too bad the toast and eggs were burnt so badly that we couldnt eat them.

The only person who seems to be the most energetic is Key.

You could say that Mi Kyoung was his power source.

[Mi Kyoung's POV]

As I shut out Key's non stop blabbering and doodled more, I didn't notice the teacher come in with the new student.

'Class, I would like you to meet our new student. I hope you welcome him!' Mrs Yang said brightly.

Boring much.

'Ahnyeong!' a familiar voice said

'Nickhun?!' Me, Key and Minho exclaimed.

JESS's CORNER.

WOOT! Cliffhanger! I added in all my bias! Didn't you notice! There's Key, Lee Hongki and Nickhun~~I feel so bad for making Hongki the bad guy. D: Don't worry Hongki, i still love you~ Here's some explanation if you don't understand this chappie.

Ok, I said that Mi Kyoung doesnt know about all the kpop groups cos she is from US right? So actually SHINee has concerts and stuff ok? Plus, Nickhun is the son of the Kim Cop and he is also in 2pm, therefore, he knows SHINEE and vice versa.

I won't add in the other 2pm members cos I remember last time when I saw the tags 'SHINEE' only, and I clicked on it, but turns out there are many other members whom I dont know, so i got really fed up. I mean why put SHINEE only if you have other main characters in it? FED UP!! D: If you don't know who is Nickhun or Hongki (last time i didnt know too. only avid fan of SHINEE) its ok~ just search them up on google and remember their faces. Thats all you need to know.

Sorry for short update, I have fever D:! Headache non stop, since monday. Hope u understand (NOT AN EXCUSE, ITS THE TRUTH)

So thats all! (: baiz~~~

7/7/2010