REVEALED!

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Nobody's POV]

'Omo... I hope that Mi Kyoung is alright..' Eun Ae sobbed while Taemin patted her back.

Taemin bit his lower lips while glancing his hyungs.

Jonghyun was trying not to think about what had happened to Mi Kyoung while driving.

Onew was muttering to himself.

Minho was just staring out of the window.

He started wondering why Mi Kyoung had been so stupid as to walk home alone at such a late hour.

Eun Ae continued to shed salty tears onto his shirt.

Sighing again, Taemin began to think why they had so much time to fool around and not enough time to go the waterpark to play.

Mentally slapping himself, he felt guilty for thinking such thoughts when numerous dangerous things could have happened to Mi Kyoung.

He tilted his head towards his hyung, Onew, and tried to listen in on what he was mumbling about.

'We have reached.' Jonghyun announced nervously.

The other three guys snapped up to attention and led Eun Ae to the lift.

1,2,3,4,5,6

They have reached.

Eun Ae fought hard to control her tears and slipped her hand under the doormat.

She knew that Mi Kyoung kept it under her mat because Mi Kyoung had allowed her to come and go anytime.

They went in slowly.

'MI KYOUNG NOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAA' Taemin shouted at once without thinking.

At the sound of Taemin's call, Key woke up.

He went out of Mi Kyoung's bedroom.

'Bwoh. What do you want..' he sleep-talked.

The guests stared at Key's half body and a goddess-like girl snoring softly on Mi Kyoung's bed.

'YOU MOLESTED HER?! YOU FREAK!' Eun Ae jumped to conclusion and started whacking Key.

Onew, Jonghyun and Minho tried to pry her off Key at once.

All except Taemin.

Instead of helping his hyung, he walked into the bedroom.

Curious at the beautiful girl that was lying on Mi Kyoung's bed.

'Hyung!!!!!!! MI KYOUNG IS GONE! THIS Y GODDESS IS LYING ON HER BED!!' He shouted for their attention.

Key immeadietely burst into laughter and rolled around the floorboard.

Looking at each other, the other four guests also started laughing, including Eun Ae.

Taemin glared at his friends.

Obviously they had no idea how serious this matter was.

Mi Kyoung's body had been transformed into this y goddess's body!

[Key's POV]

That boy is nuts. I swear.

Does he not recgonise his noona?

What y goddess and all the crap about transformation and evil wizards.

'Key ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Mi Kyoung is gone! Don't you know that?!' He cried, on the verge of hysteria.

At times like this, I knew that I had to tell him the truth.

He only called me omma when he was going to go on a mad rampage.

'Taemin. This is your noona.' I pointed to his "y goddess"

Taemin gaped, and fainted.

[Mi Kyoung's POV]

Blood-shot eyes.

Oily slick hair.

Tattered clothes.

I could hear him coming for me.

Like I was just a little rabbit waiting to be hunted by the hunter.

I could hear him coo at me saying, 'Come here my little bunny'

His voice dripping with honey while his eyes were filled with anger.

I could see him advancing towards me.

His filthy hands reaching out.

Coming so close.

I woke up screaming.

Seeing the familiar yellow polka dot bedsheet surrounding me, I relaxed.

It was just a dream.

I shifted around and rubbed my eyes.

Wait.

I don't remember taking off my glasses yesterday night.

Maybe it was just my imagination again.

I grumbled as I opened the door to go to the living room.

Looking through the peep-hole, I noticed that the was gone already.

He probably gave up after I fell asleep.

I rubbed my arms while walking to the bathroom.

'AHHHHHH!' I screamed.

I covered my eyes.

I felt like smacking myself for actually liking the sight of seeing Key -.

'What are you doing here?!' I shrieked.

'GET OUT!' Key roared while blushing furiously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed while waiting for Key to finish bathing.

Biting on my lip, my mind started to wander towards the sound of drizzling water dripping down Key's well-toned body.

'ARGH!' I groaned.

As much as I hated to admit it, I knew that I actually didn't regret walking onto him when he was showering.

'Are you okay now?' 

I looked up to see Key fully dressed in a crumpled outfit.

'Explain yourself.' I glared at him.

He started talking and describing how he punched the , how he saw my undisguised face and how shinee and Eun Ae saw it too.

'WHAT!'

'I have three rules now.'

He leaned in to me.

God, I could smell his delicious scent.

'One, you must never wear those hideous glasses and clothes again. Two, you're my girlfriend now. Three, don't go on a date with Nickhun ever again' He put his hands on his hips.

'HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DATE?!'

He cocked his head childishly and said, 'Don't tell you, now agree!'

'Aisht, fine.' I waved my hand at him.

Key smiled and embraced me at once.

My skin tingled at his touch.

I returned the hug back and let this moment of affection pass.

So maybe this is how love feels like.

JESS'S PLAYPEN! <3

I decided to change it from JESS'S corner to JESS'S playpen! I realized that a lot of people used corner so I really hate being unoriginal and decided to change it!

BTW UPDATED. Thanks for waiting so long~~~ I love lucifer and taemin so much more now <3 <3 <3

COMMENT REPLIES!

@BANGBANG: i know!! taemin is really hot. im torn between key and taemin naoooo D:

@AlmightyJinkiSangtae: I really liked Taemin before that, i think he was my second fav? but now i really cant choose (:

@BlacknRed: I decided to  add humour in that chapter LOL. yes! now all her friends know that she's BEAUTIFUL~~

@xute_angel97: LOL LOVED? I still love him. But Key really needs to buck up to make sure Taemin doesnt take over my fave D:

@Breeannuhh: Mwahaha! lets see how first (: i still have a long way to go from finishing this fic

@Supriya: LOL good then :D im getting more subscribers! how awesome!!

@STARLeeee: Gah~ me too ): i feel so guilty towards key D:

@guiwang_4ever: updated!!

@Thea-3: I know T.T he is mine too! im totally stuck between Taemin and Key D: they are both super hot!!!

@mushietammy: *dreamy* i also want key oppa to rescue me~ LOL

@silver_songs: haha!! love definitely comes before hair

@minho1lover: sounds kinda O.O but i still want to do it (:

@Juliette69: oh i cannot handle it when I make sad stuff happen to my lead person! I know losing your ity unwillingly is probably the worst thing that could happen to a girl. D:

@icemochi18: key ish so cornyyyyyyyyyyyyy corn corn corn- yyyyyyyy

@froggycow: i wanna see key topless~~~ updated!

@SHINeeJewel: thanks! I try to use different tactics for each chapter (:

@cupidzangel: most shallow people tend to think that way. but not shinee!

@superchichiq: thanks for subscribing! i love all comments and updated!!

@fantasyofluv: LOL all the awesome is coming out! im glad you enjoyed it (: