02 - SAFE FOR NOW

A NEW DAWN
XSYKOTICA
02: SAFE, FOR NOW
A NEW DAWN: Safe, but just for now
I was never good in sports and running was on top of my weakness list. I’m weak. I don’t have stamina. This thing is just not for me. But now.. I am running wild. I can even compete in a marathon and I will definitely win hands down.

 

I looked ahead to the person holding my hand. We had been running inside the building as the pack of zombies became out of hand. Eventually they were able to enter the building and the only thing we can do was run for our lives or else we’ll be the dinner of those monsters.

 

“Come on chubby cheeks… run faster” Daesung, one of Jiyong's officemate said tugging the hand of our dear Minji.

 

“Who are you calling chubby cheeks??” Minji glared at him. “and why the are you holding my hand? I can handle myself…” she tried to pull her hand from him but it was futile, the guy had iron grip.

 

“From now on I will be responsible of you….” he glanced back at the raging Minji.

 

“Aaaackk………………” Minji pretended to vomit. “Are you hitting on me??”

 

Daesung just smiled shyly at her while scratching the back of his head with the handle of his gun.

 

“Homaygahd…seriously?? At this time? At this place? This soo perfectly romantic…WOW!!” Minji said sarcastically.

 

Daesung pouted.

 

“Look at them they have partners…” he pointed Bom and Top who was running ahead of us hand in hand, then he pointed us,  then the rat and cat couple with CL holding Seungri’s tie running ahead of the poor guy.

 

“…and so what??” Minji exclaimed incredulously.

 

“We are the only one left that is not a…. couple” he smiled cheekily.

 

“Bullsh*t….” Minji cussed loudly still trying to pull her hand away from Dae.

 

“Oh no don’t curse!!” he was bewildered like a he saw something that morphed in front of him. “You look cute and feminine…and so like MY NEXT GIRLFRIEND…don’t curse you don’t look cute anymore.”

 

“Oh….FFFFFF*uuuckkkk!!” Minji screamed in horror.

 

SHE WAS MORTIFIED…..WAY BEYOND MORTIFIED!

 

I was laughing my off XD

 

“She obviously doesn’t want to couple with you… then couple with me.” Yongbae one of GD’s officemates said catching up to the two bickering couple behind.

 

Dae just stared at him in disgust.

 

“What da hyung….” Dae muttered.

 

“Please??” he batted his lashes at him. Dae’s expression was precious! He was obviously dumbstruck.

 

“Holy sh*t hyung…. You’re gross!! Come on chubby cheeks let’s stay away from this….this…. aish… I’m straight!!! And I still want to have Kang Daesung juniors in the future!!” Daesung said while pulling Minji closer to him and running fast ahead of Yongbae.

 

“Oh gahd… kill me now! He’s already thinking of future Kang Daesung juniors for pete’s sake!!” Minji screamed in anguish.

 

“Uwaaa….Daesungieeeeee!!!” Yongbae laughed hysterically trailing behind them.

 

I chuckle lightly, how can they do that when our life is already on the line?

 

“Hey…why are you laughing?” Ji said putting his arms around my shoulders tugging me closer to him while running.

 

“It feels like it’s the end of the world but those guys still manage to have fun…”

 

“Haha..it’s the end of the world and you’re still a v*rgin…”

 

My eyes widened in shock and my mouth hanged open.

 

“Yah!”

 

“What really… ??” Bom exclaimed running back to us. She was a good 2 feet away from us but she was still able to hear it. WOW… just wow…. she really has bionic ears.

 

“Oh gahd… I pity you man…You're a saint” TOP said looking at Jiyong. Jiyong just gave him a pitiful look with lips curved downward and lashes fluttering while nodding in agreement.

 

I hit his arm.

 

Gosh..what’s happening to the people here?

 

Daesung is talking about future Kang Daesung junior.

 

Yongbae wants to couple with Daesung.

 

And Jiyong is screaming to everyone about my virg*nity!        

 

What the is wrong with the world?? The downgrade of humanity is fast… it’s going down the drain.

 

“Jeez… we’re close to being munched alive by those zombies and we’re talking about MY.VIRG*NITY!!”

 

“Really noona you’re still a V?” great Seungri joined the gang how lucky can I be?

 

“Shuddup rat…. Why are you asking about those kind stuffs here?” CL said tugging Seungri’s tie again.

 

Seungri just winced in pain as his tie almost choked him.

 

“That’s how she is in bed wild…rawwwr..….” Seungri whispered then winked at us as he was being dragged away by CL.

 

“My chubby cheeks… how about you…uhmmmm….” Dae suddenly stopped fidgeting with his fingers while staring down the floor.

 

“Oh please don’t tell me youre going to ask me if I am….v…v…v” Minji wasn’t able to continue it.

 

Dae just smiled at him.

 

I saw Minji’s draw dropped to the floor.

 

“Tabi Oppa give me that baseball bat palli!! I wanna murder someone!!” Minji shouted to Top. With that Dae ran away from Minji who was declaring murder!!

 

“Aish… I’m going to go crazy!!” I exclaimed.

 

“Don’t worry baby.. you’re not going to die a ….” Ji winked at me then slapped my playfully.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong!!!” I glared at him.

 

----------------------------

 

We were trailing our way towards the rooftop when Yongbae came back running.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“There’s… there’s…”

 

He wasn’t able to finish what he was saying when suddenly some of the employees appeared in front of us. They were walking aimlessly while groaning.

 

We all took a step back.

 

God I know this people… I can’t look at them!

 

Jiyong immediately pulled me behind him. We were huddled together, the girls in the middle while the guys surrounded us. Jiyong, Daesung and Yongbae were aiming their guns while TOP was swirling his baseball bat coolly and Seungri……well...he was waving his mop in the air screaming at the zombies.

 

“You madahf*ckers… you can’t eat us… I’m too young to die… and I am too handsome to be eaten by you!!”

 

“Oh shut up rat… you’re embarrassing me…” CL said while covering her face.

 

“Aren’t you proud of me kitty?? You’re boyfriend is very brave!!”

 

“Brave huh..then why are your hands trembling??”

 

We all laughed while Seungri gave CL a pitiful look.

 

"I want to couple with Yongbae oppa instead."

 

"I would love that!!" Yongbae exclaimed happily waving his rifle in the air.

 

"My kitty I thought you love me??" T_T Seungri wailed.

 

"Aish.." CL just glared at him.

 

"Okay enough of that we have some serious business to care of...." TOP said.

 

“Yeah let’s get ready to rumble!” Jiyong screamed.

 

Gunshots echoed inside as Jiyong and his gang showered them with bullets. Top was busy whacking the zombies head with his bat while Seungri was busy shooing and cursing the zombies away.

 

Jiyong held my hand and we started running again with the rest following behind us.

 

Ji kept his gun aimed forward as zombies suddenly came popping out of nowhere. Top was sweating profusely. His bat seemed to be taking a good amount of his energy. Bom was holding now a metal pipe swinging it and hitting the zombies head hard with it. (I wonder where she got that??) Bominator on the loose! *scary*

 

Minji was screaming while burying her face on Daesung’s chest and the guy seemed to be liking it. He was smiling ear to ear while busting the zombies head. What a sight. *cringe*

 

Yongbae, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying his time busting the zombies head with his armalite rifle. He aimed and fired smoothly. He looked like Stallone in the movie Rambo. With his poker face on? He was definitely in character.

 

“This way…” CL called waving her hands motioning us to follow her.

 

We reached the stair leading to the rooftop. Yongbae and Daesung sprinkled more bullets to finish the remaining zombies before we all went inside and closed the door.

 

Safe.

 

But just for now.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

“What are you thinking?” Ji sat next to me.

 

I leaned my head on his shoulder.

 

“Nothing…..Just remembering how this started.”

 

“Don’t worry you’re not going to die a v*rgin…we can do it here you know…” he winked at me playfully.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong!” I pulled away from him and slapped his chest lightly .

 

“Just joking.” He pulled me again and hugged me tight.

 

“We’re planning to go down…”

 

“How are we going to do that??” I nuzzled closer to his hard chest. Being in his arm I felt safe and peaceful.

 

“A little bait will do…”

 

“Bait??”

 

“I’ll be the bait.”

 

I pulled away from him forcefully making him hit the wall with a loud thud.

 

“Ouch..” he grimaced.

 

“What?!” I screamed.

 

“I’ll be the bait…” he said rubbing his back.

 

"NO!!"

 

Oh gahd. I am not hearing this. I am never going to allow him to go down there again.

 

Never!

 

------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 2

A/N:

I’m really new at this kind of fic so please bear with it…arggh..and it up all my energy and will power. But I love it. Not so dark right? And not too serious.

Lemme know if you want to add something. Feel free to suggest. 

Thanks everyone ^^

SEND ME FEEDBACKS... I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TOO

IF YOU'RE A LITTLE NICER PLEASE UPVOTE IT  

@anjellie_ka