Chapter 2

Sacrifices I've Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"JiMin-noona, I'm going to wear this panda sweater for hiking" YoungMin announced, I shake my head at him "It's the middle of the summer, I think it will be hot" I said and hand him a blue tank top. I took the sweater away, he made a face "But Noona, it's snowing in the forest, I know you saw it too." I sigh, tired of arguing with him.

 

 "It look like it's snowing but I don't think there's snows during the summer" I murmured, the kid held out a hand to my face "Whatever Noona" I feel my vein pop out on my forehead "Aish, this kid" he start giggling at me.

 

As we walk towards the forest; I can tell that my brother is irritated by me since I kept asking him if he brought everything that I told him to. "Okay, last one. Did you bring your water bottle, I'm not going to share mine with you" I giggle at him when he sighed loudly "Yes, Noona Yes! I brought it" I continue to laugh and he glare at me. 

 

What can be more fun than annoying a little boy? Hopefully he will feel normal, a normal little boy being harass by his older sister, I laugh harder at the thought.

 

When we arrived in front of the forest, I hesitate to go in but my brother didn't even think twice, he ran right in the forest. I gasp when he suddenly started shivering and hugged his arms "YoungMin!" I panic and run up or him, yanking him to face me. I panicky run my hands on his arms and face, looking for a clue on what is wrong with him "N-noona" he stutters and continued to shiver.

 

"It's cold, very cold" he pointed out, snuggling into my chest. After he pointed that out, I realize how cold it is in the forest. The white dust-like are the actual snow but the temperature is way pass the freezing point. "Let's get out of here" I pick my brother up, holding him to my chest.

 

On my way out, I notice a guy staring helplessly at the forest but he was distracted when he saw me, rushing my brother and myself out of the forest. He called out to us and walk up to us.

 

 "What happened?" He asked, I shake my head "Nothing seriously. Just that we didn't know that it was freezing cold in there" I said, trying to keep my brother in arms but he almost fall off my arms, he grew so much since the last time I hold him like this.

 

The guy takes my brother and holds him firmly; I was alerted when he took my brother in his arms. "Sorry, your arms look like it would give out soon. Didn't want your son to fall and get hurt" he said, smiling at my brother.

 

 "My name is Kai, it's actually JongIn but call me whatever you prefer" I nod "I'm JiMin, his name is YoungMin and he's not my son, he's actually my little brother" I introduced myself and my brother. The guy's eyes wide "Sorry! I didn't mean to call you a mother, you look too young anyway" his apologetic laugh was cute, he's cute. But right now, I need to bring my brother back to the hotel. 

 

"Um...JongIn-shi, can you help me bring my brother back to the hotel?" I was nervous when I asked him; he is a stranger after all "Sure thing!" He answer brightly "He looks like he could drink some hot chocolate too" YoungMin's eyes bright up at the offer "Yes! Minnie wants some chocolate" I glared at him but he sticks his tongue out at me.

 

"No. I think he just need a warm jacket then we can come back to this forest" I look back at the forest, sensing the feeling of being watch again and I didn't know JongIn already started walking away with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter