Chapter 13

Sacrifices I've Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yelling, screaming, and shouting; those immortals are too loud. They make too much noise to be looking for their enemy but I can't help but enjoy the cheerfulness from them. I never expect ChanYeol to be the loudness seeing that he looked serious during the battle and as for my little brother; he's on JongIn's shoulders, enjoying the high air.

 

 YiXing usually seem so quiet and collected but seeing him with his friends makes him seem so cheerful and playful. He keeps on flashing his cute dimple, once in a while he would catch my stare and I would quickly look away. I want to walk by his side but I also want him to be surrounding by his friends; I really do feel out of place.

 

"Fluffy~ Fluffy~" YoungMin chants, reaching out to ChanYeol's hair. Because of his height, YoungMin want to ride ChanYeol instead.

 

"Come to Hyung," ChanYeol grin brightly at the child and pick him off JongIn’s shoulder. I'm worry that ChanYeol would walk under a branch and have my little brother hit do to the height but then YiXing could just heal him.

 

JongIn walk up to my side, falling in steps with me. "JiMin," I look at him. "Are you staying in the forest with...us?" He asks, showing shyness. He didn't seem like this when I first met him; he didn't even know who he was then.

 

"I would love too but..." I look over at YoungMin whose smile never fade then I look at YiXing "YoungMin probably would like to hang out with people his age outside too," JongIn throw his arm around my shoulder.

 

"That's where you're wrong," He says and chuckle, I look at him in confusion "While I was with YoungMin, all he wants to do was come in here and meet Unicorn-Hyung. That boy wanted to come in here and play with snow," he smiles happily, I'm quite sad that he know my brother's feeling more than I do. "Honestly, he didn't really know that you were in here. He just likes this forest,"

 

"Oh great, Should I be happy or cry that my brother doesn't care about me?" I giggle, JongIn laughs and his head move close; I feel his nose brushing against my hair. I start to sense a glare, I turn to look back and the only person I see looking at me is YiXing. He doesn't look pleased. 

 

"Kai don't you have the power to teleport?" YiXing ask and JongIn nod "Why don't you go ahead and go check the castle," the guys start to agree with YiXing and he smirk.

 

JongIn can't help but go to the castle alone first, leaving me alone again but before I start to feel the loneliness, YiXing appear by my side. He doesn't say anything; it starts to feel awkward since I don't know what to say to him.

 

"I bet those two want to hold hands or something," I hear Chen teasing us from behind and the other just start making kissing sound, same goes for YoungMin.

 

I look at YiXing and he has his head down, hiding his face. "Aw YiXing you look so cute," I squeal, seeing him being shy. I make him more embarrass, he look the other way.

 

"Don't say stuff like that," he murmurs, "You don't know what those words can do," he say lowly, I also missed it.

 

"Guys! Watch where you going," KyungSoo yell at us, we were going the wrong way. They took the other turn; in front of them is the castle. YiXing and I both walk over to them. 

 

The castle is so enchanting; I would love to stay here. "Let’s go in," I cheer.

 

It's awfully quiet in the castle, they did mention that no one live here anymore since that SuHo guy died. We turn to a corner and JongIn suddenly appear in front of us, making many of us let out scream and curses.

 

"Are you ing stupid?!" BaekHyun curse at JongIn and I try to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter