Chapter 9

Sacrifices I've Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night sky in this forest is beautiful; it shines with the bright stars. I'm glad YiXing showed it to me if not then I won't even notice the sky and what make it more beautiful is the snow lightly falling from the sky. I wish that I could share this moment with my family, my mother and father. I let out a sigh, it's cold yet I feel warm in YiXing's jacket. If XiuMin were back then I could ask him to make the night warmer but he been gone for two days with LuHan and SeHun...I've been alone with YiXing for two days.

 

The past two days was eventful, YiXing didn't bother me nor I to him but I would always peek at him when he dances. His moves really catch my eyes, he would have been famous if he was able to leave this place but I think this place is more peaceful then the world outside, if only YoungMin is here. 

 

I walk in the house and hear the music from the dance room "He's dancing again" I cheer and quietly walk by the door and peek through, "I'm surprise he don't hear my thoughts, he must be so in to it" I thought while watching YiXing dance.

 

YiXing suddenly stop and turn off the music, he stand still. "I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with you watching," he says and glances at the door. I don't move from my spot till I hear him walk towards me, I gulp and think of an explanation.

 

I clear my throat and open the door wide enough for YiXing to see me, "I can explain!" I yell, startled him. I chuckle and he glares at me. "As I was saying, I passed by this room the other day and I saw you dance. I like to watch you dance" I examine his reaction but he show none.

 

"You're quite straight forward" YiXing scoff, he raise his hand to me. I back away, who knows what he will do. "Why are you scared? I should be the one that's scared, you were creeping on me," he laughs; I huff and sit down by the many mirrors.

 

"I wasn't creeping on you; I was admiring your dance skills" I cross my arms and look up him. Maybe it's a wrong idea to sit down with him standing up, I feel so small.

 

"Thanks by the way but next time you can just come in and watch me but not through the crack of the door." He says and takes a sit beside me. I can see his sweat dripping down his wife-beater, I gulp at the sight.

 

"Um, can I ask why you like dancing?" I ask, trying to distract myself then my eyes wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter