Chapter 10

Sacrifices I've Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walk in to YiXing's room; he is sleeping on his bed with the TV still on. A smirk spread out on my face, I jump right on top of YiXing's stomach. I hear him let out a loud scream. I roll off and laugh hard at him groaning and mixture of scream.

 

"JiMin!" He yells; pulling me down on the bed with him lay down on my stomach. I struggle to breathe.

 

"Yi...Xing.Can't breathe" I groan, pulling his hair. He ignores me and let me suffer longer. "I'm going to die!" YiXing immediately gets up and look at my face with concern. I inhale deeply and exhale, catching my breath. "I almost die." I sigh, glaring at my killer. "I hate you"

 

YiXing's eyes wide "What?! You started it! I could've died and I was sleeping too!" He complains and kicks me off the bed with his feet.

 

I land on the floor with a loud thump "Rude!" I point at him and whine.

 

"So I'm the rude one" he exclaim and point at himself "I was sleeping!" 

 

"I just want to lay down too but you took all the space!" I jump on the bed again.

 

"It's my bed." He tries to kick me off and I'm doing the same. "I quit" he stop kicking me and lay back down.

 

"Hey, YiXing...if I'm so annoying then why won't you just let me go?" I ask, I still didn’t give up on trying to leave this place as soon as possible. YiXing didn't answer but stare blankly at the TV, I nudge him. He gazes into my eyes with unknown feelings.

 

"Do you really want to go?" YiXing murmurs, his tone make me feel guilty for wanting to leave. He sound like he need and want me here, he's like YoungMin when I left him.

 

I like this place, a place where I don't have to do anything but lay down beside YiXing but I promise YoungMin's parents before they died that I will never leave YoungMin alone.

 

"I want to stay here" I start; YiXing's eyes sparkle with hope "But I have to leave, I have to look after YoungMin" he turn away with lost hope.

 

"Why?" 

 

"I'm not...his biological sister but I'm so thankful to his parents that why I can't leave him" by now I'm not laying on the bed anymore, I keep on trying to read YiXing's expression but he look very upset. "His parents took me in when they found me as a baby; I don't know who my parents are. I don't have anyone but YoungMin" my tears start to form thinking of the time when I was loved by YoungMin's parents.

 

YiXing sit up and cup my cheeks "Don't cry" he comfort me but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter