Chapter 8

Sacrifices I've Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Next times don’t go and try to help your brother" YiXing warns, walking back to his house. I follow behind, quietly. "If he sees you then he will miss you even more" I understand his point but it's me who miss YoungMin more than he misses me.

 

"But he was on the floor, crying" YiXing give me a look and I shut my mouth.

 

When we walk back, YiXing was more cautious. He’s probably afraid that we would run in to the dragon and the Phoenix. I want to see those two creatures in human form, I wonder if they would look scary.

 

The door to YiXing's house was wide open when we arrived; two strangers walk out with XiuMin following behind. The blonde hair boy look over at YiXing and waves, his not an enemy. "Dude, we were about to leave without seeing you" the boy says, he's so cute. The other boy beside him has his arms cross like he doesn't care about the world.

 

"LuHan..." YiXing says, changing to his original form. "What are you guys doing here?" They converse as I stand beside YiXing as if I'm invisible.

 

"We came to get XiuMin, we're going out” the guy that's name LuHan answers, the other look at me and lifts his brow.

 

"Who's she?" The guy asks and all their attention turns to me, I don't like it.

 

"Her name is JiMin, she's one of those people who came and ask for help" XiuMin introduce me to the guys. "This is LuHan" he introduce the guy I already know the name to, "And this grumpy little boy is SeHun" he says and earn a glare from the boy.

 

"Aren't they the people from the story you told me?" I ask, XiuMin and the two seem to be bewildered.

 

"You told her about us?!" SeHun exclaim and XiuMin shrugs. "Are you trying to get us killed?!" XiuMin whispers something to the boy and he seems to calm down. "Whatever, YiXing better take care of everything" SeHun huff and turn the other way. 

 

"Does he hate me?" I whisper to YiXing, he smile in amuse. "Dude! Why are you smiling?" I look at him.

 

"He doesn't hate you, more like he's shy" YiXing says then frown "He find you attractive" I blush, the boy is attractive too. Everyone one of them is perfection.

 

"Stop using your power in that way; it's rude to invade other people minds" 

 

"So? You think all of us are attractive too" he smirk, I throw a glare.

 

"What you guys whispering about?" XiuMin call out, "YiXing, are you using your dirty power again?!" The three guys in front of us look alarmed, SeHun blush, he guessed that YiXing read his mind.

 

"Let's leave before he go deeper in to our minds" SeHun tag on LuHan's arm.

 

"Where are you guys going?" YiXing ask.

 

"Outside the forest, unlike you we have the ability to go out and in freely" SeHun says, sticking his tongue out at YiXing.

 

"Before you go, can you show your powers to JiMin? She's curious" my eyes wide and I kick his leg.

 

"Stop reading my head!" The three laughs at YiXing who's jumping up and down holding on his leg. A snowball appear from nowhere and smash against his head, I yelp out in surprise. "Where did that came from?" 

 

"That " YiXing scowl in LuHan's way, "He can mentally move objects, Telekinesis" my eyes beam with excitement.

 

"That's so cool" I put my thumbs up at LuHan, he grin. SeHun huff and he do some hand motion then suddenly and strong wind comes pass us leaving my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter