Chapter 15

Sacrifices I've Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KyungSoo come walking by the last bedroom he cleaned and he stops by the door; in shock. The once dirty room was cleaned by the neat KyungSoo but it's dirtied again.

 

"Can you guys stop jumping?" KyungSoo shout for the hyungs to stop jumping on the newly made bed.

 

ChanYeol, BaekHyun, LuHan and Chen continue to jump from the couch to the bed and bounce off.

 

KyungSoo went to all the many bedrooms in the castle and clean those for everyone to stay but the immature hyungs keep messing around.

 

"We are having fun!" ChanYeol squeal with his deep voice which creep others out; KyungSoo stand by the door and stare at them.

 

"KyungSoo-ah," LuHan call him "Can you go calls SeHun and tells him to come jump?" He says without stopping to look at KyungSoo. The poor guy is close to this mental breakdown. 

 

I walk by the bedroom, going back to mine but I see a helpless KyungSoo standing by a noisy room. I quickly walk to him and look inside the room, my mouth drop open. 

 

The room have two king size beds and a couch at the feet of the beds. They turned the couch the other way so it faces the bed; they use it to jump over to the bed. The lamp beside the bed was knock off and left broken on the floor. The boys seem to care less; I think they are older than this poor guy beside me.

 

"KyungSoo-shi, I think you should walk away and try to ignore them," I smile at him in pity, he shakes his head at the mess in front of him and give me a small smile before walking away. 

 

I look back in the room and sigh out loud at the immature elders. I close the door, fearing that KyungSoo would walk pass by and see the scene again.

 

I went to the bathroom earlier to take a shower while Kai offer to put my brother to sleep; I left them in my room now I'm walking back. I'm about to walk pass by a room but then it open causing me to walk in to it.

 

"Be careful," YiXing’s gentle voice is heard; I look up at him and blush at his gazing eyes. Before I can speak, he does "Do you have a minute? I want to talk to you," he says and I remember in the dining room that he said he will see me tonight. I nod at his request and he hold on to my hand, lead me somewhere.  

 

YiXing brought me out to the back gard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter