Chapter 16

Sacrifices I've Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YiXing spring me around to face him. He gaze into my eyes, I'm too shy to hold the gaze. I blush and lower my head, he chuckle at my shyness. 

 

"Don't be shy, you were just yelling at me," YiXing brush my cheek with the back of his hand.

 

I smile at his comment and about to open my mouth to speak but I was cut off by a snow ball that hit YiXing on the head. He snap back and glare at the direction that the snow came from, we see four shadows movement behind the trees.

 

"Those..." YiXing hiss and didn't let out the curse word. I stare at his face; it's nice seeing a different expression on his beautiful face.

 

"You're handsome," I utter out subconsciously, his eyes turn to me and raise a brow. 

 

"Really now?" He smirks at me.

 

"I said that out loud?" My eyes wide at my own embarrassment. "Oh well, does it matter? You can read my mind anyway,"

 

YiXing shake his head "Nope, I can't. The curse is lifted, I'm no longer a unicorn or have the power to hear thoughts," my eyes light up, smiling wide.

 

"That's awesome, congrats. What about the healing?" I ask.

 

"Still have that, that was a power that I received from SuHo," YiXing explain while the troublemakers move behind the trees. I glance back at the trees they were hiding behind.

 

"I wish you can teleport," I tell YiXing and suddenly Kai appear next to us.

 

"I can!" He laughs and put his arm around my shoulder, YiXing seem bothered by it. "Where would you like to go?" JongIn smile down at me.

 

"Away from you troublemakers and be alone with YiXing," I brush him off and lock my arms with YiXing’s.

 

"That was harsh," YiXing say instead of Kai. The boys came out behind the trees and laugh at Kai for being stung by me. 

 

"Kai we should leave them alone, they were so close to the point that they could start making love," Chen say, playfully teasing us. I blush and look away so did YiXing.

 

"Look at them blushing," LuHan say and nudge SeHun. I open my mouth to tell then to shut their mouths but YiXing beat me to it.

 

"You guys shut up and go inside!" YiXing yell at them, his gentleness is no longer there. 

 

The boys step back at look at us nervously. "JiMin, YoungMin is peacefully sleeping. You can go out and have fun," Kai say before teleporting away.

 

"We're leaving too," the boys left us to ourselves and YiXing shakes his head at them.

 

"Those guys are quite annoying," I nod my head, agreeing with him.

 

"YiXing since you never been to the outside world, we should go," I suggest and his eyes show happiness.

 

"Yes, let's go now!" He grabs my hand and drags me away. "I'm so happy to be able to go to the outside world especially with you," YiXing say and kiss my cheek. It was such a sudden move; I don't know how to respond to it but just blush. "You're blushing," he pokes me.

 

"Stop it," I whine and pout. "You're making me blush too much,"  

 

We are by the forest where we can see the city. YiXing nervously squeeze my hand, I can tell he's nervous about the whole thing. "It will be okay," I smile to insure h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter