Debut

Life being famous

It's been weeks since that outburst of mine.You want to know what happened?

Well, everyone stared at me then burst out laughing. I swear, when Yoona walked in, I even saw her send me a death glare. I wonder if she's got the hots for Minho too. Probably not. Maybe she just really hates me, period.

The company released a statement saying that "Minho and Jewel are just close friends and Minho was just requested to protect her no matter what." And guess what? the people believed it.

I've been performing with SNSD and f(x). There were even articles about it. There was one saying that I'm the 10th member of SNSD and another saying I'm replacing Amber. Of course, those rumors were denied. I've also performed with Super Junior and TVXQ. I even performed with BoA. I guess this was what the company meant by publicity and getting the people curious.

A lot has happened these past weeks and believe me, I was exhausted, But I had fun.

Changmin has been with me as often as he can. He even warned the SHINee guys that if anything happens to me in their care, he would kill them. Ofcourse I know he wouldn't literally kill them... maybe hurt them a lot, but not kill them.

Speaking of SHINee, I've gotten closer to Minho and Key. I guess you're not even wondering why I became closer to Key. Of course, SHOPPING! He is such a fashionista! He's like a male version of me. We agree on everything except one, color. He likes pink and i like purple. But, I guess you're wondering why I got close to Minho... Well, Changmin thinks that Minho is the most capable of protecting me even if he almost got beaten up by Changmin twice. When neither Minho nor I have schedules, we hang out. Like you know, watching movies, playing video games, eating.. haha.. And when he does have a schedule and everyone else is busy, I accompany him to where he's going...

I've become close with Luna, too. SHe's really cool.

I guess you're wondering if I met stars yet. Well, I have. Just the stars in the same management agency as mee though, but the others, I haven't. I see them around,  but I'm not allowed to socialize until I finally debut. Before and after performing, I stay in the dressing room. Not the waiting room, the dressing room.

I already have a fan club. Can you believe it? I haven't even debuted yet. They named themselves Jewelries... cute...

Last week I already finished recording for my debut single and shot the MV. I also finsihed the photoshoot. The song's called 'Precious' It's about a girl who is torn between the two most precious things in her life. Her lover and her dream. Heechul oppa even joked that the title should be changed into Precious Jewel. We just laughed at that. Turns out that's what they put on the CD cover.

 

 

Today is the day I finally debut.

I am now at Inkigayo waiting for my turn.

 

 

 

"Jewel-ssi... Please be ready." Someone said.

I went under the stage and waited fro the lift to go up. Smoke covered the stage and I started to go up.

I started with my signature lyric/s ( you know those things an artist or artist say in their song to let people know it's their song. Like 2NE1 says this is 2NE1 ans secret says It's secrte time.. like that) '''''J.E.W.eL""'         '''' I chased my dreams , passing through all obstacles. Going one step a t a time. Each step along the way, you were there with me and said you'll always be there to stay. ''''  were the first lyrics to the song...

""" ..... I came to a conclusion. My dreams are precious, but so are you!""" I ended and the crowd cheered. I'm not boasting. I'm just stating a fact.

 

"Jewel-ssi. Now that you've finally debuted, what are your plans?" The MC asked.

I sang a part of my song """" One step two steps three steps... and now I'm aiming for the top.""""

He let out a small laugh and asked me to promote...

"Please watch out for me and get a copy of my single. This has been Jewel. Annyeonghaseo." At the last part I kissed the tips of both my hands and ble. Then waved.

This has been a long day.. But, I'm not tired one bit. I am extremely happy.

 

"Jewel-ssi...."

 

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

Sorry if it's a boring chapter... and sorry for the boring song bits.. I'm not a song writer and sorry for the cliche-ish club name.. if you have suggestions just comment.. Thanks..

 

-Chandria