What!?

Life being famous

"Jewel-ssi... do I know you? I mean, I know you're real name isn't Jewel. That's probably just a stage name. You look realy familliar. Who are you really?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

" As you just said Ki-Bum-ssi, I'm Jewel. I've known you for a while now... " I smiled at him and grabbed the food to set it up on the table. Ki bum looked as confused as ever.

We talked about some general stuff at dinner like age and birthdate and interests.

After dinner we talked about more personal stuff though. I was putting up some picture frames while they were sitting on the couch watching a music show.

"Jewel noona... you looked quite cute when you were young." Taemin said.

"Thanks Taemin. I would return the compliment, but I haven't seen you as a child." All of them started laughing. Did I say something funny?

As if he read my mind, Minho spoke and said "He always says that he's still a child and just now you said 'I haven't seen you as a child' it's just funny."

Ohhhhh.... Sorry Taemin...

I just smiled and continued what I was doing.

"Omo!!!" I heard Kibum say... out loud.

"What is it?" I was expecting an answer, but he pulled me into a hug.

"Ki bum-ah, I know that Jewel is pretty and all, but don't you think you're going too fast?" Jonghyun said.

I think there's another reason as to why he hugged me though.

"Pabo! How could you?" What was he talking about?

"Ki-bum-ah..." I started, but I felt like I was getting wet. was he crying?

"Soo-yeon." So that's why.

Ki Bum and I were best friends since kindergarten, but we lost contact when I went to China.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"So I guess you guys know who I really am now, huh?"

"Yeah..." they said in unison.

"Could you keep it a secret?"

"Yeah, but why are you doing this?" Jonghyun asked.

"Um... It's fun. Changmin's always been the overprotective brother. When I was 9, he got worked up about me hanging with guys." I explained.

"Yeah! I got yelled at a lot for hanging with her." Ki Bum said. They all started laughing.

"I even thought of having a fake boyfriend just so I could find out how he'd react."

"Why didn't you?" Onew asked.

"We moved to China."

"Why don't we try it now?" Ki Bum asked this time. I could sense that he was planning something.

I tilted my head to the side and raised my eyebrow.

"Well, we're going to have breakfast with the whole SM tomorrow. For you're welcoming. One of us could flirt with you and stuff and when he finds out that you're you, we get to see his priceless reaction." Ki Bum explained.

Hey, I'm not the diabolical evil sister type, but I like his plan.

"I want to try it. Let's see how you're plan works bubu.." I wanted to see Ki Bum's reaction to my old pet name for him.

5

4

3

2

1

"Shim Soo-yeon! I told you not to call me bubu. It makes me sound like a wound." haha! priceless.

"Just wanted to see if you remembered." I lied.

"So... who's gonna be flirting with her?" Onew asked casually.

"Jonghyun." the three answered at once.

"Why him?" I asked

"Ouch." Jonghyun reacted.

"I wasn't being harsh or anything. Just curious."

"Well... Jonghyun hyung's kind of the ladies' man in the group so it would be more believable if he was to flirt with you." Taemin explained.

"Oh-kay then."

"Guys, we better go. It's already 9:30 so we better get some rest." Onew, being the great leader that he is, told the others.

"Can I sleep over Soo-yeon?" Ki Bum asked.

"Nope." I smiled innocently.

"Why not?"

"Because... this place needs some getting used to. If my first night alone would go well, then I'm going to get used to it, but if you stay here, i might not get used to being alone." I joked.

"Then I'll stay with you all the time." He sounded serious.

"Can't have that now, can we?" Onew pulled him out.

"Soo-yeon..................." I could hear his voice from outside.

"Oh Ki Bum, you haven't changed at all."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The next morning.

"Soo-yeon- ah, wake up! Soo-yeon ah." Go away voice. I put my hand up and tried to push away the voice as if it were human. To my surprise, my hand hit a face. I shrugged it off and went back under the covers.

"Soo-yeon ah." another voice came and said.

"Noona" another one

"Soo-yeon... wakey wakey..." another one.

WHy are there voices? WHy?

"If you don't wake up, I'll carry you to the bathtub!" That made me wake up. I suddenly jerked up from my bed and my forehead hit a forehead.

"Chwesonghamnida." I said without opening my eyes. I still felt sleepy. What time is it anyways?

Then I heard the voices whispering and then SOMEONE KISSED MY CHEEK.

Probably just a dream. Back to sleep now. I fell back on my bed.

Now, someone's carrying me. Probably just my imagination.

Wait. I'm about to fall! Ahhhh! I grabbed onto that person's neck and waited for the impact of by hitting hard ground. I opened my eyes to see Ki Bum carrying me and was about to drop me into my bath tub.

"Yah! Kim Ki Bum! How did you get in here?" I started yelling.

"Chill... I got your spare key last night." he explained. Oh, so He just got my spare key.

"Spare key?! What spare key?!" I said Loudly.

"The one hanging beside your door. You forgot to get it last night so I took it." Okay, that was a pretty good explanation.

"Hurry and take a bath. We're going to have breakfast with SM town." Ki Bum pushed me into the bathroom and they waited in the living room.

I took a shower and went through my closet. I don't want to be over dressed nor under dressed, it's just breakfast right?... so I guess this will do...

Set: Inset Wrap-Front Top Cardigan + Halter Top

Now I'm done. I wore some accessories then grabbed my purse and went out. I didn't bother putting on make up so I just grabbed my favorite black sunglasses.

"Let's go." I told them.

I looked at what they were wearing. High top sneakers and colorful outer clothes... The SHINee trend. Ofcourse.

We went out of the building and a limo was already waiting for us.

---

"Noona, you look pretty today." I blushed at that.

"Thanks Taemin." I looked away to hide my rosy cheeks.

"So... Who kissed my cheek this morning?" I asked slowly.

"Jonghyun." The 4 said iin unison.

He scratched the back of his head and said "Well, I'm supposed to flirt with you, right? I might as well practice."

"We're here." Minho said.

We went into the meeting room that can hold the whole SM family.

The doors were opened by Onew and I was standing in between Minho and Jonghyun. They both held my hands as we walked to our seats. I was seated in front of Changmin.

I looked around and realized that neither SNSD or f(x) were here yet. The seniors, Those that are way older than me were wearing sort of formal clothes so I was woried what the younger girls were wearing. The guys were wearing blazers that made their outfits look formal, except for SHINee that is.

The door burst open and SNSD and f(x) came in. So much for not wanting to overdress. They were wearing cocktail dresses and high heels.

"Since everyone is here, I'd like to introduce to you Jewel. Please treat her nicely." Mr. Lee introduced me to everyone."A few words Jewel."

I was told to be confident in everything I say so here goes. "Well, as Mr. Lee said, I am Jewel. I hope that you'll treat me like family." I smiled at Changmin when I said 'family'. I continued "My goal is to be the next BoA. And if possible, be greater than her. No offense Ms.Kwon. I will work hard and will not let the SM family down. Thank You."

"Why is she going to debut right away? Has she gotten proper training?" Yoona ask kind of rudely.

"I have been training for 5 years." I said calmly.

"You expect me to believe that? I haven't even seen you here nor in Korea for that matter."

I just smiled at her. "Let's eat. Shall we?"

Everybody ate and chatted with each other. Jonghyun was quite sweet. Everytime Changmin would look, he would do a flirty sweet gesture. Like holdiing my hand or wiping the side of my mouth with a tissue. He would also kiss the side of my cheek at times. I t was fun pretending with him. But don't take it the wrong way. I am not attracted to him. He would also call me pet names like cupcake and stuff.

Time to reveal who I really am.

"Guys, I know you're probably wondering what my real name is. I am Shim Soo-yeon." I said. and waved at Changmin " Hi Oppa."

"What!?" Changmin yelled out.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

Chapter 2 done. Thanks to those who subscribed.. Love you!!!! and ofcourse my commentor.. THANKSSS

--Chandria