All over the news

Life being famous

"Bwoh!?"

"Yeah look it." He showed me the article.

"A new face, Jewel. Who is she?" I read the title out loud.

Today, a new face has been shown. Jewel, as she introduced herself, is causing a big fuss among the netizens. People are curios as to who she is. Is she just a lucky fan who got to dance and shoot a musci video? Or is she in a relationship with one of the SHINee members. Sources tell us that this young lady has been seen in the building where SHINee lives a few days ago. She was seen being accompanied by Choi Minho in the elevator. Coud she possibly be in a relationship with the member? Seeing her dance onstage tonight amazed many people. Infact, a lot of people say that she would be a big hit in the showbiz industry. We conducted a little research on her, but unfortunately found nothing. Is she SM's new talent? We don't know yet. What we do know is that she is a great dancer and has quite the face and figure. Watch out for more of her.

"In a relationship? With Minho? You have got to be joking." I said.

"What's wrong with being in a relationship with me?" Minho said as he came into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here, Minho?" Ki Bum asked him.

"Oh, Jonghyun has a 'fashion emergency.' He says he needs you." he stated.

"I'm coming Yeobo!! Wait for me." Key said as he was running out. He left the iPad on the counter as I continued eating my ice cream.

Minho picked up the iPad and said "Hey, they actually put a decent photo of you here." I was confused.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I suddenly said a little too loud.

"Nothing. Hey Soo-yeon, what do you think about it?" he asked. I guessed he was asking about the article being published and the compliments they said about me so I said "It's great. I really like it."

"Bwoh?!" Why does he seem so shocked? "You like it? You like to date Choi Minho?"

"Eh? What are you talking about?" I was definately confused now.

"I asked you what you thought about them saying that you were dating me and you said what you said." He said.

".... I was talking about the compliments they said about me." I said as I ate a sspoonful of ice cream.

"Let's just forget it. Since there's an article about you now, why don't we search your name on the internet?" he suggested.

"You know, they know me as Jewel. When you look for 'Jewel' on the internet, the results would probably be stones or jewelry." I said. I know I was stating a fact.

"oh... Let's just watch your performace then, there's a replay right about now..." he said. (I don't know if there are.. just pretend)"

"Okay... i want to see how I did."

We sat side by side as we watch *insert music show here* waiting for our performance.

It was finally our turn! My eyes were like practically glued to the TV screen.

After the part where I introduced my self, I shut the TV off.

"You looked pretty y there." Minho said. I knew he was joking ofcourse, but I still felt my cheeks warm up. I hid my face on the cushion and Minho kept patting my back saying "It's ok. I'm not going to laugh because you blushed." but I knew he was holding in the laughter.

BAM!

"Bo ya!" Minho said and looked back. WHo would suddenly push my door open like that?

I turned around and saw Changmin. What now?

"Choi Minho! Is it true?" he asked a little too loudly.

"What is, hyung?"

"That you are dating my sister."

"Eh? No! Ofcourse not."

"Why are you here then? I went to your dorm to confirm the truth, but I end up finding you in the dorm across the hall caressing my sister's back. Heck, I didn't even know that she lives in this apartment." He yelled.

"Ya! Oppa! Minho came here to..." I tried saving Minho, but if I told Changmin that Minho came to visit, he might take it the wrong way. It is actually very late now.

"... get some ice cream." Nice excuse Soo-yeon. Minho gave me 'What?' look.

"Why was he caressing your back then?" He asked, a little calmer now.

"I fell from the high chair and I was embarassed. He was just kind of comforting me." I'm 100% sure he will believe me. I do have the tendency to fall of a chair.

"Oh... I'm sorry then. I'll be going now. I have a schedule tommorow." he said and kissed my forehead then left.

"Get some ice cream?" Minho raised a brow.

"Hey, that was the only thing I could think of."

"Since you already said it and I do want some, I'll just take this and leave." He said and got my half finished ice cream containier and went out the door.

I better just wash the spoon and go to bed then. Oh, I just realized that Minho took my spoon as well. PFh..

*In the morning*

I was really feeling like eating some marshmallows today. I looked at my cupboards and saw that there was no mallows in there. I guess Mr.Park didn't think that I like them so he didn't buy some for me.

I ate some instant noodles first and went to take shower. I didn't bother dressing up too much. The first thing i saw when I opened my closet was the thing I decided on wearing. Which was this thing..
T-1239 Simple & Cute 2 Pockets Mini Bell Dress - Gray

I decided on wearing my purple converse with it.

I took my wallet and phone and headed out.

Someone was alos coming out from the SHINee dorm and it was Minho.

"Soo-yeon ah, where are you off to?" he asked me.

"To the conveniece store."

"What a coincidence. Me too. What are you buying?"

"Marshmallows."

"Me too. Haha. Let's go together. You're going to need a body guard." He joked.

We went out of the building side by side. We talked and laughed along the way. We got to know each other more.

Near the convenience store I was almost bumped into by two guys who were chasing each  other if it wasn't for Minho who pulled me closer to him so I wouldn't get hit.

"Thank you Mr.Body Guard."

-.-.-

After buying mallows, Minho and I hung out in my apartment since the other members were still asleep. We watch TV and just hung out. He ate lunch at my apartment too. We cooked together and had laughed when one messed up.

While we were eating, Taemin rushed into my apartment. I probably should have taken that extra key from them.

"Noona, Hyung. Look at this." He brought his laptop to the counter.

"SHINee's Minho and Jewe are dating?" The title said.

SHINee's Minho and Jewel were spotted at a local convenience store this morning, they were walking side by side and they looked like a happy couple. One of our sources even took a picture of Minho hugging Jewel outside of the store. Choi Minho was never one to be caught up in a scandal like this. So, could hey actually be dating?

 

"Ouf! I haven't even debuted yet, I'm already caught in a scandal..."

"Don't worry noona, this will get fixed. Plus, this is good publicity." Taemin said.

"I guess you're going to be all over the news now..." Minho grinned.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Subscriptions, Comments= Happy me..

 

-Chandria