Are you really dating??

Life being famous

"I guess you're going to be all over the news now" Minho grinned.

"What are grinning for? What if Changmin finds out about this? What if this gets to my parents? What if... What if...what if...." I started panicking.

Minho patted my back and said "Don't worry. This will all get fixed."

"But, I'm going to get haters already. What story could they possibly make up to cover up for this!?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"We'll tell them that you and Minho are just bestfriends and they were told by your parents to watch over you." My manager told me.

"What actually happened that day?" Mr. Park asked.

"Oh, it was just a coincidence that Minho was buying marshmallows too."

"Not that part. I mean the hug."

"Oh, I was almost run by two guys chasing each other down the street violently."

-,-.-.-.-

So, I told Minho what was going to happen and he was okay with it.

We decided on walking to the practice room together. We encoutered Leeteuk on the way there.

"Are you guys really dating?" he asked us.

"NO" we both blurted out at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Well, you guys make a really cute couple." he commented and went on.

"Do you hear that Soo-yeon? We make a cute couple." Minho said jokingly.

"Oh shut up."

"Congratulations unnie, oppa!" Sulli said from behind us.

"I'm not dating him." I stated clearly to Sulli.

She just smiled cheekily.

"We have to really get this clarified before Changmin kills you."

"What can he do?" Minho said.

Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed him and started choking him. Changmin.

I went in between them and broke them apart. I hugged Minho so Changmin couldn't hurt him anymore.

"Oppa, Minho and I are not dating. Really. He was just protecting me from getting run over- which is supposed to be your job as my big brother by the way. You should be thankful that someone took over your job." I said as a matter-of-factly.(I'm not sure if those are the right words to use, but you get what I'm trying to say, right?)

"Fine. I'm sorry and Thank you MInho." Changmin told him.

"We're going to the practice room now, oppa." I said and Changmin nodded.

"That's what he can do." I told Minho and he let out a chuckle.

"Minho..." Somebody was running towards us.'

"Yuri. What is it?" he asked her.

"Are you really dating that?" she said pointing at me.

I wanted to say 'YEs we're dating! got a problem with that?' and make her cry because obviously she fancies him. But, being the nice person  am, I said "No. we're not dating. And I'm a her. As in female." I then walked away.

Ah! I can't take it anymore! Everybody keeps asking that question!

I entered the practice room and Key suddenly comes up to me and said "Soo-yeon ah, are you..."

I suddenly screamed " I AM NOT DATING CHOI MINHO!"

 

 

 

-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.

 

Sorry, short chapter here.. hope you like it though.. what do you guys want to happen in the next chapter? Leave comments... TNX

XD

-Chandria