Everybody's reaction and more

Life being famous

"What!?" Changmin yelled.

Jonghyun stood up and put his arm around my waist."So, Changmin hyunf, what do you think about me dating your sister?" He asked... like ... casually and calmly.

"Dating!? I will kill you Kim Jonghyun! I will tare you apart and burn your body pieces!!!!" he shouted furiously.

I can see the SHINee members laughing now because of Changmin's priceless reaction.... except for Jonghyun who's been trying to hold in his laughter. As for everyone else, they were just staring at the whole scene.

Jonghyun kissed my cheek once more and said "We look cute together, don't we?" I giggled and playfully pinced his arm. Changmin was now boiling from anger.

"Okay, settle down now." Mr. Lee Soo Man said.

"Chubz?" Yunho spoke. Haha... he called me chubz, well that's because, I used to be chubby when I was younger.

"Ne, oppa?"

"Is that really you?" he asked slowly.

I puffed out my cheeks and he immediately flashed a wide grin.

"Welcome to SM then." he said.

"Thanks."

"Wait, what?! You're related to Changmin?... So that's how you got into SM. You have a famous brother. I bet he threatened to quit his career if you don't get in." Yoona said. That was kind of uncalled- for. Don't you think?

i calmed myself and said "He didn't even know about it... until now."

"Sit down guys. I'm going to explain to you how Jewel's going to debut. We will do it in a months time." Mr. LSM said. (I'm not sure if they do that.. so... just pretend they do.) he continued saying "She will be doing guestings on your performances first. since amber is not around, she can do her rap. Then in SNSD's performances, she will do a part also. And so on. This will go on for only 2 weeks. She is also going to star in SHINee's remake video for Hello..." he was cut of by non other than... YOONA.

"Why are you making a big deal of her debut? Why can't she just debut like we did? Like NORMAL singers?" What's that supposed to mean? I'm not normal?

"Because I want her to be the face of SM." LSM simply stated.

"Bwoh?" All the girls said in unison.

"That's right. She is going to be the face of SM."

"Why her?!" she asked.

"Excuse me." We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"SNSD, you have a TV guesting in 2 hours. Please go to the car now." their manager said.

They all stood up, bowed, Yoona shot a glare at me and left.

"Soo-yeon... ssi..." Krystal started. Ah, she doesn't know if I'm older or younger. Haha.. Well, I am taller than she is. I'm 172cm tall.

"Unnie." I told her.

"Ah, Soo-yeon unnie, you can rap??" she asked.

"Yes..." I responded.

"What are your hobbies, unnie?" Sulli asked.

"I like listening to music, of course, baking, reading books and making Changmin mad." They giggled when I said the last part.

I noticed that Changmin was not speaking anymore so I looked over at him. He was not in his seat anymore. Oh? Where'd he go? I looked all over the room for him and found him finally. He was walking right towards...Jonghyun?

Omona! My brother's going to kill Jonghyun.

I got Jonghyun to stand up and I hugged him, protecting him from Changmin.

"Oppa, please don't hurt Jonghyun." I told Changmin with pleadign eyes.

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Well? Because what?"

"BECaUSE HE'S JUST PRETENDING! WE JUST WANTED TO SEE YOUR REACTION!"

"BWoh!!? We?"

"Yeah, SHINee and me."

"AISH!!!"

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

So here's a short chapter... Um... Thanks to those who subscribed.. hope you comment.. can anyone suggest a title for Jewel/Soo-yeon's title track for her album and a line for the lyrics part???? Please help me.. tnx...

-Chandria