Angel

Life being famous

"And..5,6,7,8. And that's all for today, see you tomorrow Jewel-ssi." I bowed before grabbing my stuff and roaming around SM building.

It was around 3 pm when practice ended. I was roaming around the building cooling myself off.

Ki Bum are you free? - Soo-yeon

I'm still practicing for SHINee's performance tonight. Wae?- Ki Bum

Nevermind...have fun practicing :D - Soo-yeon

I pouted at my phone

Everyone is busy. What am I supposed to do now?

I heard piano music from the room I just passed. I walked backwards infront of the room. I wonder who's playing . A peek won't hurt. 

I slowly opened the door just so that I can see the person's face.

SQUEEK!

The person playing the piano stopped and slowly turned to the door. I started to panic. I caught a glimpse of the angel playing the piano then I ran away. " Huh? I thought I heard someone open the door. Maybe it was just my imagination." He whispered to himself then went back to playing the piano.

 

I sighed in relief " I almost got caught. "

" Caught by who?" A head suddenly popped infrint of me.

" Aaaaaah!"

"Woah!chill." Key raised his hands in the air in a surrendering manner.

"Sorry, you just scared me. Why are you even here I thought you had practice?"

" It ended early because our manager said we should prepare for later. I don't exactly know what he means though...."

" I think he just wants you to rest. So.....um..bye!" I turned around ready to run.

" Wait-" he caught my wrist and spun me around " - did you get into trouble?" " Nope. Why would I get into trouble?" I answered quite quickly " I heard you say 'I almost got caught' May I ask who?" " It's no one. Gotta go! Bye!" I ran away from him then went in the rest room. " I should stop saying things out loud." I nodded to myself then left to go back to my building.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

I was wearing shorts and a racer back. I just finished my usual morning jog. I was listening to my iPod while heading back to my room

" Good morning!" Minho suddenly jumped out of nowhere " Sweet mother of monkey milk!" I screamed. He was clutching onto his stomach while laughing at me. I glared at him " it is not funny! You gave me a minni heart attack!" "Yes i-t i-s." He said in between his laughter "Who gave who a heart attack?" Ki Bum popped out from my bathroom door, then Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin came in with a bunch of guys that I don't know.

" What are you all doing here?"  I asked them.

" Is that how you treat new neighbors?" Onew asked me with a raised eyebrow.

" What?! I haven't even changed yet." I ran to my bed room.

" Sorry guys she is just like that in the mornings." Jonghyun said to the new neighbors.

" It's alright sunbae ,we understand." One of them answered 

Then I came out wearing a tank top with some shorts and my hair was a little wet " Atleast please give me a heads up when you invite somebody in MY place." I made sure to emphasize that this was MY place. "Noted!" Taemin hollered from the kitchen. He came back chewing something. I roled my eyes. He was eating MY marshmallows. I took it from him then returened it to the kitchen.

" My food." I looked at Taemin pointedly.

" Okay, okay ...sheesh!" I smiled winningly

" Now anyone want to introduce me to these new people?"

" You introduce yourself first Soo-yeon." Jonghyun told me

" Oh right! Sorry for being rude, I am Shim Soo-yeon you can call me Jewel." I bowed to them

" Anyeonghaseo! I am Kim Joon Myeon you can call me Suho. I am the leader. And we are EXO. This Kris,Luhan,Sehun,Chanyeol,Kai,Xiumin,Tao,D.O,Baekhyun,Chen and-"

"Angel." I suddenly blurted out. All attention turned to me. And the Angel stared at me with wide eyes.

" What did you just call him?" Minho asked me 

"What are you talking about? I didn't say anything, you must be hearing things. Haha" I awkwardly laughed.

" So you were saying Suho?" I urged him to continue so the SHINee guys would stop staring at me.

" Oh right! This is Lay."

" Then guys welcome to our floor feel free to ask me or them-" I pointed to SHINee then they waved "- if you need any help."

" Thank you!" They all said in unison .

" Have fun. I'll be off to work now. Bye!" I waved goodbye to them before heading to sm building.

 

---------------

sorry for taking so long to update,we just didn't have inspiration. Again so sorry for taking super long.

- Amsiyluy