MV shooting done in a day... performace on the next day.

Life being famous

 

 

 

 

"Soo-yeon, SHINee, You guys have to go now. Your video shoot will be starting soon. Do a good job ok?" LSM told us.

"Ne." the six of us said in unison, bowed and left.

*At the video shoot*

After going to make up and wardrobe, we were finally ready for the shoot. There wasn't much to do because the concept and theme were still the same, in fact, we would use some of the clips in the original MV.

(A/N: I can't make an MV so just imagine what's going on... when it's purple it's in the MV)

The first part was still the same...

Insread of having the girl in the bike and girl with bread as extras, they made the as the lead girl... ME!

 

I passed by in a white dress with my bike and stared at Jonghyun for a while and he stared back. I also passed by Key holding a grocery bag full of bread.( When I act like this I realize I’m actually young [She’s] right in front of me but I don’t know what to do
How do did you start love?)

As Onew peeking through the hallway, I was also peeking through my peephole and showed a feeling of happiness.(People who have loved please tell me
Will there be a day when I hold her hand?
Will there be a day when I kiss her above her closed eyes?)

I passed by Jonghyun again with my bike, now with bread in the front basket.

At the end, when Key opens the box of the ring,I he goes down and I surprise him from behind.

When Jonghyun has that box of sweets, (the bike girl was cut) I opened th door.

When Onew knocks, an excited me opened the door..

****END OF MV****

The shoot was done pretty quickly, 'cuz there was nothing much to do.

"That was great Jewel-ssi. You can go now.Great job everyone.." the director dismissed us.

"We're done. What now?" Key asked their manager.

"You guys are going to perform at *insert music show here* tommorow and it will be Jewel's first feature. I suggest you go practice for the dance." That's right, I'm going to be dancing with SHINee...

"Ne, ahjussi, let's go." Onew said.

We got in the car and arrived back at SM building in no time. When we got back, SNSD was at the lobby, probably waiting for their manager.

"Where are you guys going?" Hyoyeon asked the SHINee members.

"We're going to practice for tomorrow's performance." Onew answered.

"What is she doing with you? ANd what song are you going to perform?" Sunny asked.

"We're going to perform 'Lucifer' it's a crowd favorite and Jewel is dancing with us." Jonghyun said as he pulled me closer to him when he said Jewel.

"You're just going to practice now? and perform tommorow? Lucifer;s dance step are really hard... are you sure YOU can do it?" Yoona said with a tone just coated with honey.

I just smiled and followed the guys to the practice room.

*At the practice room*

I changed into some sneakers, shorts and a hoodie.

"Okay Soo-yeon, we will show you the dance once and then we'll teach you how to do it. You'll be taking the Jonghyun's place and he can just sit like he always does, even though he has recovered. OK, take you're positions everyone." Onew said.

Then they started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovztfpWPo5M

"How 'bout giving it a try, noona?" Taemin said.

"Okay. Just don't get high expectations. I'm not quite good in dancing." I shyly said.

"Ok, guys, take your place. Jonghyun, take a seat and watch. So, Jewel, you come when Jjong sing 'Sarang ieotdamyeon jeongmal...' Okay? Start." Minho said.

I started dancing and when I ended, I saw Jonghyun's mouth wide open.

"Jonghyun-ssi?" i called onto him.

I turned around and all of their expressions were lik o.o

"You were great Soo-yeon! It was like... perfect!" Minho commented.

"DOn't exagerate Minho, you can tell me I wasn't that good." I told him.

"That was really perfect!!" The other 4 said in unison.

"Okay, fine. I believe you."I said.

"let's go again, then do it with singing and then we can go back home." Onew said.

We danced once more and then went with the vocals now and then went home. SHINee and I rode the same car and went back to the apartment building.

*The next day*

SHINee rehearsed, but I wasn't shown to anyone. I was kept in SHINee's waiting room the whole time.

I wore Silver High top sneakers, black shorts, a black and red sequined top and a black blazer. As for jewelry, I wore a long necklace with a diamond studed skull as a pendant.

It was finally our turn to perform. I was nervous on how the people would react to me.

When I entered the stage, it became kind of silent, when I started dancing, I was surprised that they cheered for me.

YAY!!

When we finished dancing, loud cheers erupted.

"Please introduce yourself miss." The MC told me.

"Annyeonghaseo. Jewel imnida." I bowed and we went of the stage.

Hello's remake then played.

I didn't know that they finished editing it.

People were cheering my name.... I feel so happy.

*at 10 in the evening.*

"Soo-yeon, where's your laptop?" Key said rushing into my apartment while I was in the Kitchen eating ice cream.

"It's not charged. What do you want with it?" I said outloud.

"I need to use the internet. I have to show you something." he yelled from the bedroom. I can tell he ws going through my table drawers.

"Just grab the iPad. This place has wi-fi anyway. It's on living room table."

"Look... look...look!" Key said repeatedly as he ran to the kitchen.

"What is it?"

"There's an article about you on allkpop."

"Bwoh!?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Comments and subscriptions=happy me!

XD

XD

-Chandria