FIVE

DEMON HUNTER: Legend of the werewolf

After Kris told his team mates what he witnessed, they were all convinced the town had a werewolf and it just might be Natalie. They all gathered in Seohyun and Taeyeon’s room. “Jessica said something about a pack, so that means there is more than one werewolf” Taeyeon said pacing around the room, she continued “But whom?”

“I’m convinced Nate and the girl he was arguing with last night are both wolfs” Kris leaned against a wall. “Makes sense” Seohyun added. “I’m curious though” Minho got everyone’s attention “what did that girl look like”. Kris thought for a moment trying to remember her. “She had long dark hair, very tall and… oh she’s Hispanic” Minho knew exactly who Kris was talking about. “Eva, I knew she was hiding something”.

The team came up with a bunch of theories and was on to something. Tao on the other hand was feeling particularly moody and didn’t contribute to the conversation. Tao stood up and was heading for the door “Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked him. “I need to get some fresh air”. “Please be careful” she said before he walked out the door. Taeyeon was about to go after him when Minho grabbed her arm “Let him go”.

It was dark outside, almost dark. The full moon gave Tao enough light. “Full moon” Tao whispered “Better get back before I get attacked” he chuckled. The others were convinced there was a werewolf in town, Tao on the other didn’t believe it. Tao was pretty new to the team and still needed some convincing. He went back to the woods looking for more evidence.

He walked through the woods trying to remember the path they took with the sheriff. He couldn’t focus though, with all the tree branches smacking him in the face. “I must be on the right path” he said to himself. He dodged another branch before he got to an area with no tree. “This must be the place”.

He saw the tree with the claw marks, the one Taeyeon fell from. He moved closer to the tree completely forgetting about the evidence. He ran his finger through the claw marks, they were really deep. “What could have caused it?” he said examining the tree even more.

He looked up at the tree and instantly remembered his staring contest with Taeyeon. His heart started beating faster. “What the hell?” Tao mentally slapped himself. He tried his best not to think about it but it was useless. He couldn’t ignore the fact that he was developing feelings for Taeyeon. His thoughts however were cut off when heard something behind him. He turned around only to come in contact with a pair of bright orange eyes.

A wolf was standing before him. The wolf had its mouth wide open exposing his sharp white teeth. It was growling at Tao ready to attack. Tao’s heart was about to jump out of his chest. He had to think straight if he was going to get out of this one alive.

The wolf leaped forward jumping over him. Tao took the opportunity and slid under the wolf. Having swopped positions the wolf tried again only this time staying on the ground. Tao ran as fast as he could. He was breathing hard as he tried to direct the wolf into an area with more trees, this would make it hard for the wolf to maneuver. But before he could the wolf jumped on top of him.

Tao tried his best to push it off him but it was too heavy. The wolf slashed its claws across Tao’s face leaving a trail of blood. Toa screamed in pain. He punched the wolf’s jaw making it fly into a tree. This made the wolf angry. It came after him with a vengeance.

The wolf leaped on top of Tao, this time pinning him to the ground. Its claws were digging into his flesh. Tears ran down his cheeks as the pain was unbearable. I guess this is the end he thought to himself. The last thing he saw was a pair of bright orange eyes before everything went black.

A/N:

I was so sad writing this chapter, Poor Tao : (