Finally

Always Thinking Of You

A/N: Hey guys ^^, Sorry for the long delay, school work really gets you unmotivated bleh -.-;. Anyways its the weekend and only two days of school this week (mon. & tues.) so expect a more updates :3. ON WITH THE STORY :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

 

" 'Close-Distant Relative' " She echoed.
 
"Yes that is correct"
 
"Yeah and im dating one of the mblaq members" She said in a snooty tone, "Now move along and get out fan-girl" then went back to shuffling papers.
I walked out defeated. 'Now how will I see kevin oppa again' I whined to my brain thinking of a plan to get in there. Thats when I saw..............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Thats when I saw the infamous group Big Bang. I just sat on the ground staring at them while they passed by. I didn't know what to say, or how to react. It was just pure, and utter shock. Being in a daze can really make you not notice things because 5 minutes in I realized all five of the members were standing there staring right back at me.
My face turned red with embarresment as I quickly turned my head the other way hoping they would go on with their buisness but it didn't work. The group walked closer to me as I could hear boots getting closer and closer and then they stopped, just like that. The noise stopped. Slowly turning my head back to see what had happened I found my self 1 inch away from member Daesung causing me to jump back in fright.
 
"O-Oh, A-A-Anyeong" I tried to muster out.
 
"Anyeong~ Daesung imnida~!" He said just a cheerfully as his image, it was literally heart stopping. Figuring out I was still sitting on the ground I quickly stood up and bowed to all of them not knowing what else to do. The leader JiYoung stepped forward and also bowed.
 
"Mianhae for startling you miss, but we were just wondering why you were sitting on the ground looking confused"
 
"T-That, Its just, that u-umm, s-see, th-the thing is....",  'Damnit why can't I get my words out correctly!' I though inside my head furiously. "I-I came t-to see someone w-who I haven't s-seen in a while b-but the front desk l-lady k-kicked m-me out" I finally managed to say being glad that they are patient people, well except seungri who looked eager to hurry up and go already.
 
"Who's the person?" Taeyang asked which startled me for the third time because he was standing behind T.O.P and I couldn't see him.
 
"K-kevin, from U-Ukiss" I stated as best I could.
 
"You know kevin? Well we can take you to him, I guess. But you should be warned this better not be a lie and you're just some u-kiss fangirl" T.O.P clearly said narrowing his eyes a bit examining me carefully.
 
"Cmon, follow us!" Daesung swiftly grabbed my hand and started leading my through the doors with the rest of big bang following behind. Using my other free hand I held up my white scarf all the way up to my nose since it was still cold as hell, and the fact that I was blushing like a mad woman I mean really THE Daesung of bigbang was grabbing onto my hand not to mention I met the rest of the group. Of course that was just fangirl crushes my heart really only belongs to kevin. [A/n: Cheesy I know >.<]
 
Getting past the front desk we passed the female dorm corridors into the male dorm corridors until we reached a door with the words 'U-KISS' written inside of a golden star. With a few knocks from T.O.P the door opened reaviling a slightly tall guy with red hair and a skinny stature. If I remembered names correctly, that waaas 'Kiseop' I only met them all once when kevin first got accepted into the group after sending his video. It was truly nervewracking because I didn't know if they'd even remember me I mean its been 5 years after all.
 
"Annyeong T.O.P hyung" kiseop said slightly grogily I suspect he was taking a nap maybe.
 
"Annyeong Kiseop, We have a girl here," He moved out of the way so I would be in clear view. "Who claims to know Kevin".
 
Eyeing me up and down then shrugging his shoulders, I took a shot at guessing he doesn't remember me after all.
 
"Well, I have no idea, but Kevin along with everyone else is out on schedule and wont be back for an hour. She is welcomed to stay here and wait for him though" He offered yawning.
 
"I-I guess that'd be okay with me, A-As long as I can see oppa again" I curved a smile on the corners of my lips and walked in waving to Big Bang and sitting on the couch as Kiseop made his way back to his room to sleep some more.
'Well theres really nothing else to do so I guess I'll just take a quick nap on the couch also' I thought shifting myself comfortably and falling into what I thought would be a short nap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: And we shall end it here. Next chapter will be the start of P.O.V between different people. So that should be interesting. Anyways hope you enjoyed and excpect another chapter up either tomorrow or the next day. Baiii :3