Chapter 5

Always Thinking Of You

Recap:

"Well im L.joe and if you want to make friends come inside, I'll introduce you to the rest of my members".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

When I walked inside the dorm it literally looked like a tornado had hit the place.....More than once.  "T-This is you dorm?! A more appropriate name would be black hole!" I bluntly stated getting on my knees and started to clean stuff up. 

"Uhhh What are you doing?" L.joe questioned at my antics.

"What does it look like block head, im cleaning this up" I told him, for some reason I felt comfortable talking normally around here, and I couldnt understand why.

"Well no duh I got that part, but wae?"

"Question, Which looks better in your mind: Messy as hell, or Clean", He stood there contemplating both anwsers although there was really nothing to contemplate about "Thats what I thought Clean" I made up his mind for him.

"But--"

"Now shoo, shoo I have work to do and wake up the others I wanna meet them also" I quickly interuppted him cracking my knuckles. Picking up one of many tacks that were face down on the floor sharp end pointing up, dont even wanna know HOW that managed to happen, I started thinking. 'When the did I turn into a maid!'.

 

Kevins P.O.V

Turning at an intersection I saw my GIRLFRIEND of 5 months. I remember when I first came to korea with U-kiss, she was the very first one to talk to me as I wandered the buildings alone. She's nice, sweet, caring, everything you could ask for in a girl.....But why do I feel like we dont belong? Probably just my mind playing games. Getting out of the car I waved.

"Hi babe" I called with a smile on my face.

"Oppa~!" she squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a peck on the cheek. I pulled away after still looking at her with a smile.

Wae. Wae does my heart ache for something more, someone else, Im with her now, so why do I wish for her to not be standing here. Why am I picturing........Why am I picturing Sooyeon in my arms instead...I quickly jerked back with a few tears starting to swell in my eyes. 'I cant, I cant think about her now, we're over im not with her anymore'. So many questions were going through my mind at once I almost felt sick. But one stood out the most to me.

'Why can't I forget you'

 

Your P.O.V

"YAH! How did this house get SO messy" I scolded looking at all the Teentop members with a dusting pan in my hand. I was replied with many many shrugs.

"We dont know, we were to lazy to clean up and I guess it just piled up" Chunji spoke up.

"Well, Since you all wanna be Lazy-Dols," I looked around until I found enough pair of gloves for everyone "You're gonna help me clean" I smiled at them. Their jaws dropped as they let what I just said sink in.

"US CLEAN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omo, Sooyeon-sshi is so evil making Teentop clean XD, But oooooo Kevins got a mystery girl. Can anyone guess who she might be? Anywho I gotta go type up a paper for school so Baiii~ ^^