Flashback Central

Always Thinking Of You

Recap:

"Well, I have no idea, but Kevin along with everyone else is out on schedule and wont be back for an hour. She is welcomed to stay here and wait for him though" He offered yawning.

 
"I-I guess that'd be okay with me, A-As long as I can see oppa again" I curved a smile on the corners of my lips and walked in waving to Big Bang and sitting on the couch as Kiseop made his way back to his room to sleep some more.
'Well theres really nothing else to do so I guess I'll just take a quick nap on the couch also' I thought shifting myself comfortably and falling into what I thought would be a short nap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
*1 and a half hours later*
My blurry eyes slowly opened as I began to take note of my surroundings. All I remembered was that I was in U-kiss's dorm room waiting for my Kevin to return. 'But, thats weird...There should be a t.v right infront of me' I thought trying to clear my eyes a bit more since I was seeing blobs of different colors where the t.v SHOULD'VE been.
After rubbing my eyes a bit more I looked to see if things were normal, Nope, instead I see a full ukiss excluding kiseop staring right at me causing me to fall backwards off the couch.
"Hey, Hey guys! She's not dead!" Alexander exclaimed.
 
"Since you aren't dead, who are you?" Eli asked.
 
"Yea who?" Hoon pondered
 
"I wanna know" Dongho stated
 
"Same here" Kibum agreed
 
"I too, would like to find out" A.J nodded
 
"Who,Who,Who" Soohyun peered.
 
"Anwser the question please". Kevin ended
A million questions were coming at me all at once and I literally was getting confused from all the friggin voices! I stood up and cleared my throat hoping to at least make them quiet for a few so I could anwser. Grabbing at my scarf and pulling it over my mouth which is a very bad nervous habit of mine I began to speak.
"A-A-Anyeong," It feels like I've stuttered that so many times in this day. "M-My name is Kyuu Sooyeon" I started blushing a bit.
 
"Kyuu Sooyeon? You guys do we know anyone by that name?" Eli again asked yet another question.
 
"..................Nope"
 
"Nope"
 
".................Nope"
 
"Nope"
 
"Nope"
 
"Nope"
 
"..............Nope.......".
'I feared that they might not've remembered me" Hanging my head low I stared at my feet as their eyes bore holes to my head waiting for anwsers.
"Well considering none of us seem to know you, what exactly are you doing here? Please dont tell me your just a fangirl who somehow snuck in" A.J said shaking his head.
I waved my hands in defense "No, No nothing of the sort, to be honest I actually dont really know much about this group" I stated scratching the back of my head while giving a cheeky smile.
"That still doesnt anwser the question: What exactly are you doing here?"
"Well its quite the story and I dont know if you'll believe it............."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Flashback*
Kevins P.O.V
I kept glancing at my watch, 'where was she?' I thought to myself still pacing. 'She should've been here 20 minutes ago!'
 
-Flight to Seoul, Korea Departing in 10 minutes-
 
I started getting nervous. 'I really hope she shows up, I didn't tell her this but my desicion rests on whether she comes or not. If she doesn't i'll officially break it off with her, because if sooyeon won't care enough to see me off what would keep her from cheating for 5 years? I'll just go to korea with the rest of my new band, and start a new love' I looked at my watch again.
 
-Flight to Seoul, Korea Departing in 3 minutes-
 
Sighing I grabbed my stuff and started heading through the gates making one last turn back hoping to see her, to no avail. Sighing again I began boarding the plane.
'I guess this is truly goodbye Sooyeon-sshi' I let a tear escape one eye before finally wiping it away and focused on what my future had in store.
'I wonder what life will be like in Seoul.....'
 
Your P,O.V/The Story your telling Ukiss but im writing it in flashback tense because I can XD
My stupid alarm clock was going off again. "Goddamnit! It isn't a school day this week so why are you going off!" I yelled furiously throwing my alarm to the floor. Considering im not a morning person I wasn't happy hearing that noise. Once it finally silenced I managed to put a smile on my face drifting back to a nice deep sleep.
 
I awoke just 13 minutes later to the sound of a plane passing over my house from the airport on the other side of town. I hear it often so it didn't really matter to me, but I can't help but feel that plane held some sort of importance, something I should've done but didn't. I decided I couldn't sleep anymore and sat up in my bed looking to see what that alarm thing was all about. scrolling through important messages I looked at the most recent one:
 
"Make Sure You Say Goodbye To Kevin Oppa And Wish Him Good Luck<3"
 
I read it, and re-read it 5 times looking more and more shocked each read. I then raised my right hand and face-palmed myself smack dab in the middle and yelled. "THE LAST DAY I GET TO SEE HIM FOR 5 ING YEARS AND I JUST HAD TO OVERSLEEP!!!". I was pissed, no I was more than pissed I was FURIOUS. So many things went through my head at the time, like 'what is he thinking', 'how is his flight going', 'hows he holding up', 'is he hurt I didnt show up'.
I swear on my life I will never love anyone else but Kevin even IF I have to wait 5 years to see him again...
 
*End Of Flashback*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And yea, Thats why I am here, in your living room, today" I smiled looking kevins way which made him look down towards the floor.
 
"Wait.....So you're THAT Sooyeon..." They exclaimed in unison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Wooo this was a really fun chapter to write and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did ^^. What do you guys think will happen on this adventure next :3. Find out in the next chapter which will also contain some suprise guests......*cough*itsaboygroupthatsnotukissorbigbangormblaqjustso*cough*youguysgetaheadsupincase*cough*you'reafangirlofthisgroupifyoucanguessonwhotheyarewhichfranklyinmyeyesisprettyeasy*cough* WOW I have a nasty cold X3 Anyways Baiii~