Chapter 6

Always Thinking Of You

A/N: Wow haven't updated in a while >~< but anways so recent things: I got a windows 8 laptop for christmas so im super happy :D, and I figured out why my stomache was hurting after I went to the doctors. Apparently I have stomache cancer *-*, I got some treatment to supress it and next week I have to go back for a little bit more treatment [thank god I caught it early O3O] but since im back at home and its winter break I thought 'why not update for my lovely readers ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:
 
"Well, Since you all wanna be Lazy-Dols," I looked around until I found enough pair of gloves for everyone, "You're gonna help me clean" I smiled at them. Their jaws dropped as they let what I just said sink in.
 
"US CLEAN!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yes, you guys clean" I echoed them still holding out the gloves. It was almost as if I wasn't speaking korean to them or something.
 
"But we're teentop" Niel started, "We don't clean" cap finished off for him making me roll my eyes.
 
"Well then I guess today is your lucky days" Grabbing each of their hands I placed gloves on them one at a time until al of there hands had rubber blue on them.
 
"Okay Niel, you work on the bedrooms, Ricky, you work on the living room, Cap, you've got the bathrooms, L.joe, Dining room, Chunji, hallways, Changjo,you can help me with this mess of a kitchen." Assigning them to their missions I shooed them off and we began the great clean, the biggest cleaning job in history.
 
 
Kevin P.O.V
 
"Oppa? wae did you jerk away from me like that?" she asked with hurt evident in her voice.
 
"Gomowa Taeyeon, I just had a sad thought is all" I walked over to embrace her her hair softly.
 
"Okayy....But if anythings wrong you know you can come talk to me about anything arrasseo?" she pouted cutely
 
"Ne arrasseo" Chuckling I gave her a peck on the forehead and put my arm around her. "So how about we go see a movie jagiya?" Her cheers of exciment told me that was a yes.
 
'What was I even thinking Sooyeon is my past Taeyeon is my future' I thought sadly and bitterly as we headed towards the Seoul theater
 
 
Your P.O.V
"Changjo!"
 
"Ne!"
 
"Do you have anymore dish washing soap? This one's all out" I turned the bottle upside and shook it showing its emptiness.
 
"Nope, as you can see we don't really spend our time buying cleaning supplies"
 
"Aish, well", I said grabbing my coat "Guess im going out to buy some, is there a store near here where I can get this stuff?" I asked opening the door.
 
"Ne, we bought that one at a shop near Seoul theater" he replied still scrubbing at the same spot on the floor.
 
"Awesome! Gomowa oppa!" I yelled as I slammed the door, passing U-kiss's dorm room. 'I wonder if kevin oppa's come back yet. I can't wait to see him again and converse with him." I thought happily pumping my fist in the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Omona! But isn't kevin and taeyeon heading towards Seoul theater as well OwO, Will they meet? How will Sooyeon react if she see's them? How will kevin react if he see's her? What will Taeyeon make of these reactions? Why do I sound like one of those sounds climatic but really ends up being anti-climatic commentators for stories? XD, Why do I doubt anyone actually reads these authors note things anyway?
 
 
All this and more on Chapter 7 (which will really say chapter 8 because my update thing threw stuff off track XD so from here on out the chapter numbers are gonna be ed up, wooohooo :3)