Chapter 8

Always Thinking Of You

Your POV

'Hmm, I kind of wish changjo told me which isle he found that stuff in. This place is so dis-organized' I thougght glumly looking around only the first isle. 'I mean, theres rice cookers mixed in with childrens toys and next to those are beauty products. Like, What is that all about' I sighed moving stuff only to find different stuff behind it. 'This is just going to take a million years, and this is no exaggeration, this will literally take me 1 million years to find'.

Not like this store wasn't irritating me already but behind the cooking supplies were antique items, not other cooking supplies or more stock of that item. No, they were some random antiques. There weren't even any cleaning things to be seen. And this was only the top shelf of the first lane!

"Gaah, Im never going to get this done!" I whined aloud while heading to the next shelf. Halfway through I felt a hand touch my shoulder, now being the nervous nilly that I am I jump and moved behind the nearest cover...Which was a small box. Peering over it I saw that it was Kevin oppa, quickly regaining my posture I strode back over to him.

"Hey oppa! What brings you here?"

"Nothing, just thought I'd purchase some snacks." he replied smiling his cute eye smile.

"Good luck! This place is like a maze, within a maze trapped in an infinite snow globe. You're never going to find anything in here!" I complained suddenly hearing my cell phone ring, which was actually embarissing because the ringtone was kevins part on repeat from man man hani. Blushing I quickly anwsered the 'Unknow number'.

"Annyeong?" I spoke forgetting that I left it on speaker, woopsie.

"Annyeong, Sooyeon?"

"Ne, this is sooyeon speaking, may I ask who this is?"

"Its me changjo" Just then I heard all the other members yell "Hello" in the background. Stifiling a giggle I decided to keep the conversation going.

"So changjo, Why'd you call me?"

"Just wondering if you got the cleaning soap yet?"

"I would...If I could find it! Why didn't you tell me that it was a maze in here!" I pouted.

"Mianhae, I had forgotten" He tried to put some aegyo into his voice, He's lucky im a er for aegyo.

"*Sigh* Fine I forgive you, but could you tell me where it is at least?"

Silence

"You still there changjo?"

Silence

"Hello?"

"About thaat, IforgotwhereIfounditIjustlookedonashelfandgrabbedit MIANHAE!" he screamed into the phone then hung up.

[Translation; I forgot where I found it I just looked on a shelf and grabbed it]

I just stared at my phone in disbelief. If I heard him correctly im just giving up right now.

"Um, Sooyeon? Is everything alright?" Kevin asked suddenly 4 inches away from my face. Feeling a blush creep onto my face I backed away a litte bit.

"N-Ne, everythings fine. I-I have to go anyways, Bye Kevin!" Feeling my embarresment grow I tried to make a dash for the door. Until a hand caught my arm and pulled me back.

"Wae are you leaving so soon? Lets hang out for a little bit."

'Am I dreaming? It felt like he was being so cold to me the first time I arrived now he wants to hang out! Gah i think im really going to melt this time!'

"A-Arrasseo" I said shyly looking at the ground.

"Great! Lets go!" He instantly dragged me out of the store and we started walking.

 

Kevins POV:

'Sooyeon I will figure out my feelings for you know matter how long it takes' I thought seriously while still holding onto her tiny wrist.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A/N] ERMAGERD THAT ROMANCE AND SHIZ O3O. Kevin, how could you stand up taeyeon like that, not cool bro, not cool! XD