Chapter 7

Always Thinking Of You

Recap:

"Ne, we bought that one at a shop near Seoul theater" he replied still scrubbing at the same spot on the floor.

 
"Awesome! Gomowa oppa!" I yelled as I slammed the door, passing U-kiss's dorm room. 'I wonder if kevin oppa's come back yet. I can't wait to see him again and converse with him." I thought happily pumping my fist in the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Omona! I cant even call how long its been since i've updated this story O.O I hope you all haven't given up on me OTL. Anyways heres the contiuations you've all been (not really) anticipating CX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
'So changjo said the shop was near seoul theater, now if only I could catch a taxi to get there' I sighed with the only results being water splashed in my face on mutiple ocassions. There are some really rude taxi drivers in korea. Once 15 minutes had passed and I was basically drenching from head to toe in water I decided to walk there. I mean, how far can seoul theater really be from here?
 
*22 minutes later*
 
'Im seriously only halfway there!!' I yelled to myself mentally my legs already getting tired from all the exercise, hey, im not the most physical person okay.
 
*10 more minutes later*
 
In the distance I spot a pretty big building with a sign that read Seoul Theater
"Yes! I made it!" I accidentally screamed aloud quickly covering my mouth from the embaressment and stares I pressed on toward the building. When it was in clear eye shot view I saw a car pull up in front of where I was about to walk. Feeling some anger boil up in me I decided to confront the rude person.
 
"Excuse me" I sterny said tapping on the glass of their window. "Excuse me!" I said louder. The window rolled down to reveal a petite looking girl who stared at me with disgust on her face and next to her I saw a blonde headed figure. I couldn't see the face behind the girls head but the hair looked familiar, I just couldnt put the hair with the face.
 
"What, do you want?" The petite girl said in a very y tone.
 
"Well, What I WANT is an apology"
 
"We don't even know you so why should we apologize" 
 
I scoffed, "You almost just killed me so I think an apology is necassary".
 
"Maybe you should watch where you're walking"
 
I blinked in disbelief. Is this girl being serious right now, Did she REALLY just say that. I am getting this feeling of wanting to just pull her hair out right then and there. But being the bigger person I just looked at her.
"Since im obviously the bigger person here, im just going to pretend I didn't hear that and move on with my life." I turned around and headed towards the shop which was in fact right next to the theater. 
 
 
 
Kevins POV
"So oppa did you see me as a MC on music bank?" she asked me excidetly during the car ride.
 
"Ne, I did, my baby did wonderful and you were so cute too. Not that you aren't cute everyday" I gave her an eye smile and kept driving. She giggled and fidgeted with the hem of her dress in a childish way. Personally I wish she would act a little bit more mature and stop with all the aegyo.
 
"Hey Hey, Oppa!" She called out to me...Again. Gritting my teeth in a smile I responded.
 
"Ne?"
 
"You're so cute" she giggled afterwards. I hate when people call me cute, I mean. I am a guy after all what guy wants to be called cute.
I remember when sooyeon used to call me handsome but when she teased me she said I was 'cute' or 'adorable' and pinched my cheeks laughing a real laugh, not a high pitched giggle. I then shook my head.
'Why am I still thinking about her so much!' I thought to myself noticing taeyeon giving me a questioning look.
 
"Oppa, is something wrong?" she asked clinging my arm.
 
"Aniya, gwenchana" I replied sighing.
 
"Are you sure? You've been acting really strange today oppa"
 
"Im sure, just believe me jebal?" I pleaded hoping to get her off of my case.
 
"Arraeso......" she replied hesitantly still clinging onto my arm.
 
As we were parking in front of the theater there was a knock and a muffled noise coming from outside Taeyeons window. So I rolled it down only to see sooyeon standing on the other side. Not looking too happy either. She didn't seem to notice me though considering Taeyeon was blocking me unintentionally. I just sat there listening to the whole conversation. I dont know why hearing sooyeons voice, even if mad makes my heart flutter.
 
"What, do you want?" Taeyeon had started off, she seemed irritated.
 
"Well, What I WANT is an apology" Sooyeon replied just as irritated.
 
"We don't even know you so why should we apologize" Well taeyeon you should just count that as yourself ,I do know her.
 
I heard sooyeon scoff, "You almost just killed me so I think an apology is necassary". Wait, I almost killed her? That makes me never want to drive again.
 
"Maybe you should watch where you're walking" Did, Did taeyeon really just say that to her. I almost killed sooyeon due to my thoughts distracting me and taeyeon just told her to watch where she was walking even though she most likely was. 
 
I noticed sooyeon just standing there in silence blinking. After what seemed an eternity she finally spoke up again.
 
"Since im obviously the bigger person here, im just going to pretend I didn't hear that and move on with my life." And with that she left from the car window into a little shop next to the theater.
 
"Can you believe her oppa? I mean really" Taeyeon huffed and stepped out of the car. Before she could see I just shook my head and got out also.
 
"Hey, jagiya would you mind waiting in the theater for me I have to go pick something up from a shop near here" Lie.
 
"O-Okay, oppa just dont be too long" She gave me a peck on the lips and walked in. I sighed and quickly headed to the shop where I saw sooyeon walk into.
 
'I have to know if my feelings are completely gone.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Boy, That escalated QUICKLY XDD, but dont worry this story isn't ending any time soon its only just begun. Look for more drama and comedy, and romance, and triangles, and death--Wait, What? ANYWAYS till chapter 8. Bye guys ^.^