Chapter 4

Always Thinking Of You

Recap:

"Wait....So you're THAT Sooyeon!!......." They exclaimed in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nodded towards them causing their eyes to widen with so much shock. "Wow, you guys seem shocked. But it has been five years so its to be excpected I guess" I said feeling more comfortable speaking around them. After recovering from the shock session I was being asked another 1 million questions from them, like 'How've I been', 'What have I been up to', 'Has anyone asked me out in the past years'.

The only person not asking anything was Kevin. Which seemed pretty weird considering back then he used to be so talkative it almost seemed like he would never stop.

Kevins P.O.V

'Why did she have to come here now? After 5 years, after i've already made so many decisions.' I continued looking down towards the ground trying not to acknowledge she was there. I mean how could I?

I looked up quickly to see what they were all doing and I noticed Sooyeon staring at me with a worried expression. I couldn't take it , Quickly avoiding her gaze I hurried to the room me and hoon shared and closed the door, just a liittle more loudly than I wanted. Looking up I slid down my door with a long sigh. 'What am I going to do, I cannot let Sooyeon find out about.......' Just in mid thought my phone rang with a startling tone, I fumbled to open and press the call button.

"Mmmhmm", "Yes", "Alright", "I'll be there", "Okay Bye" A smile lit up on my face and I quickly changed into something more casual. 'Yeah, Sooyeon was my past this is now my future' I thought walking out of the room. "Im going out you guys, probably wont be back until around 10:00pm" I informed them heading out the front door to my car.

 

Your P.O.V

'First he avoids my gaze and heads into the room, then says he has to go out somewhere?" Now, I know we haven't seen or talked to each other for 5 years but we shouldn't have grown that far apart, should we...I pondered this thought until I got distracted by alexander doing some weird dance with his hands in circles above his head and him moving side to side.

"Hey, you guys mind if go exploring around the building for a bit" I asked putting a little bit of aegyo in my voice.

"I don't know, some of the people here aren't that friendly...." Soohyun said looking a bit worried.

"Pleeease Soohun oppa I wanna make new frieeends" I pestered adding as much cuteness as I could.

"......*Sigh* Fine, but please make sure your're back in 2 hours" He finally agreed.

"Yaaaaaay" I cheered heading out the door down towards the end of the hall. "Alright, this first door, Who's name is on it" Squinting my eyes a bit I read the nameplate outloud. "TeenTop, Huh, interesting name" I said knocking on the door as loud as I could.

When no one anwsered I knocked again but this time even louder until I heard a groaning noise from inside.

"Who the hell is knocking on the door so loud!" Yelled an unknown voice. The door ripped open violently and I was met with a guy that had greyish or greenish blonde hair with a blue streak. He wasn't wearing a shirt just pajama bottoms which made me turn my head blushing violently.

"And you aree" Said the person staring me down.

"I-I'm Kyuu S-S-Sooyeon, I'm f-friends with U-Ukiss s-so I w-wanted to make o-other friends a-also" I stuttered still turned away from him.

"Well im L.joe and if you want to make some friends then come inside and I'll introduce you to the other members" He gestured me to come inside, I hesitated but I still walked in anyway.

I didn't know but soon these guys would be the best friends I could've asked for.....After the drama occured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Wooop Chapter 4 up and ready for action XD, haha I don't know I had like 3 coffee's just so I could stay up to write this. Who was Kevin talking to? Where the hell'd he go? What does Sooyeon mean 'After the drama'. All this and more in CHAPTER 5 :DD Baii!~