Defeat

Always Thinking Of You

*Beep,Beep,Beep*

My eyelids slowly opened as I looked over at the clock sleepily. "7:14, now why exactly would my clock be set to this time....." I yawned outloud  still laying there falling back asleep when I heard another sound.

*Riiing,Riiing,Riiing*

It was now my lovely phone alarm...All these alarms are starting to annoy me. "Aish! What is so important that I set two alarms for myself!" I yelled throwing off the bed covers and retrieving my 'loud enough so the neighbors can hear' phone. Scanning the message I suprisingly set myself and thats when my eyes went wide, wider then they have ever been.

'From, Myself

This phone alarm is incase I forget what today was, and turned off my regular clock alarm, I mean seriously this is the same thing that happened before he left, do you really wanna miss another chance*sigh*. Anyways, GET THE UP YOUR FLIGHT TO KOREA IS TODAY IN 2 HOURS SO HURRY SO YOU CAN GO MEET KEVIN OPPA YOU PABO!

Love ya me, Byyye'.

Jumping out of my bed I managed to quickly take a shower, Slip and fall on my face, throw on a red polka-dot tank top with deep blue skinny jeans and my converse, apply some make-up, pack my bags,and head out the apartment door in record time.

'1 hour to spare' Smirking to myself I headed to my car down to the airport and waited for the plane

 

~*One Long, Boring, Plane Ride Later*~

'So I know kevin-oppa wrote to me twice and in the last letter he said something about NH media and another something about a 'U-kiss' whatever that was anyways lets start with the first one'. I thought feeling satisfied all alone with my memory accomplishment....But hailing a taxi here is harder than I though id be.

*2 hours later*

" IT! I'll just walk!" I cursed the day taxis were made and looked at each and every building up and down seoul until I found what looked like a collabarated building of companies, but amongst those names was 'NHM'. Doing a victory dance in my head I walked inside confidently towards the front desk.

"Excuse me ma'am" I said putting on my most pleasent act ever.

"Yes how may I help you?" A soft reply came back.

"Umm, May I speak to a 'U-kiss" Really hoping she knew what I was talking about.

"Might I ask your buisness with them?"

"I-Uh..." I stuttered not knowing what to say, Hey! Dont judge me I didnt really plan this far yet. "One of the people, Is my close-distant relative" I proudly stated my ridiculous lie.

" 'Close-Distant Relative' " She echoed.

"Yes that is correct"

"Yeah and im dating one of the mblaq members" She said in a snooty tone "Now move along and get out fan-girl" and went back to shuffling papers.

I walked out defeated 'Now how will I see kevin oppa again' I whined to my brain thinking of a plan to get in there. Thats when I saw.................................................................

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

A/N: DUN, DUN, DUUUUN. Who did sooyeon see?? How will she get to her oppa?? All and more will be revealed in the next chapter~!

(Btw feedback/critism is most welcomed I really wanna grow as a writer you will all come to love ^^)