We Are Legend [HeeFany]

SuperGeneration ONE-SHOT Collection

As requested by: nuramniS

Hope you like it!

 


 

I was walking through this bizarre paths again. The flowers blooming has bells on top and rings everytime I pass through them. Weird. And plants swaying with the strong breeze--that's normal. I walked past through those plants with red liquid on them--Are those blood?

I roamed around more. I found a cemetery with lots of dead flowers around. Why did they all die?

Then I heard a loud whistle of--I don't know. I turned around and found a missile flying above the sky, and it was headed this way. I was terrified--so I ran as fast as I can--

Next thing I knew, I was awake. Then I can still hear loud whistles of missiles and bombs. My dream was actually happening,in real life. I followed my instincts, I immediately ran towards the stairs and ran down and out the house. As I was running--I found dead bodies around-my family's dead bodies. NO! But I have to live so I quickly ran to the safe house. It was beneath our house, and it can save me from the missiles and bombs.

I locked all the locks and went beneath the underground safe zone of our house.

BOOM! CRASH! Was all I heard. Moans and cries, too and the sound of suffering. I was so terrified and freaked out. Why were there so many bombs crashing to our country? Maybe, North Korea was the one who started the bombings--they don't know how many innocent lives they have killed.

I was there in the safe house for more than a week now. There was food, but not good enough for a whole month. The stack of food were already running out. I just need to check if the bombings were now all over. I looked out, no more bombs. Every bodies turned into dust. I sobbed--everyone's dead. It's the end of the world and I survived it. I am a surviver.

I walked back in the safe house and grabbed my car keys. I also grabbed some of my clothes and some things--like a gun and some bullets. What if there would be zombies--like in the movie, I am Legend starring Will Smith--you don't know if people got some kind of virus and become a zombie.

I am a guy--for God's sake, I can do this. I went out the house and went to my car. I drove away somewhere--I don't know where to go now, now that all the people are dead. I should check if there would be any survivors around. In Seoul, Incheon, Daejeon, Daegu and Busan. No sign of any survivers.

Days--Weeks--Months have passed. I looked up the sky. "The night is still young, I better find a place to stay for the night."

I found a small spot nearby a sea. That's a good place to stay for the night. I placed a blanket on the sand and lied down there. I made fire out of wood and cooked some of the food I found. I ate before I slept. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. I need to rest," I told myself as I stare at the moon.

I fell asleep immediately, then suddenly I heard some groanings and it woke me up. When I opened my eyes, I saw ghosts--no zombies  front of me. I stood up and grabbed a gun near me. I have never seen anything like it--it's head open and bleeding all over. Gross. And it smells so bad--it smells actually like garbage that wasn't disposed for like a year.

I immediatly shot it.

Bullseye. Straight on the head. It landed dead forever on the sand, I shot all of the remaining zombies that were surrounding me.

"Phew," I sighed and wiped off some of the sweat from my forehead. I grabbed my things and went in the car. I looked at the sky, it's almost morning.

I drove away , then my car beeped. I looked at the gas. EMPTY.

"Aish!" I bang my hand on the steering wheel. Then my car stopped at some point. "Why now?" I rested my head on the steering wheel.

I looked outside and found a gas station. I pushed the car towards it and refilled the car. Now, that no one's alive, I can take anything for free.

The gas is already full and I started my road trip again. Pass through deserted places. Then I stopped at a restaurant--I might find some food there that are edible.

I only found spoilt food. I walked through the tables, and at the end, I saw someone moving. Could he be a survivor too? I approached the person then it screamed when I got to him--no her.

"Uhm...excuse me miss." I said.

She stopped screaming. "I thought you were a zombie." She let out a loud sigh. "Hi I'm Tiffany." She wanted to shake hands with me. I grabbed her hand.

"Hi, I'm Heechul. Are you a survivor too?"

"Yes. Isn't it obvious?" She asked sarcastically. "I'm just joking." She smiled.

I sat down on the seat on the opposite of her. "How did you survived?"

"Well, I'm a bank manager in Daegu and at the time the bomb fell on the ground, I was in the volt--checking the money of the bank. Then when I got out of the money volt...everyone was dead. When I get to my house--my whole family was dead." I can see that she can not move on from what just happened.

"It's okay--What's your name again?"

"Tiffany Hw--"

"It's okay, Tiffany. Everything going to be alright. We're just the same, my whole family died, friends, everyone. But when I found you--I found hope again. I thought I was going to die without anyone with me throughout the whole time until time ends."

"Wow." She said with a doubting face.

We went talking about our lives. "I went to my ex-boyfriend's house, but I was too late--he's dead too. And there were this zombies who were catching me and following me all the time, that was why I thought you were a zombie a while ago."

When we reached my car. "Can I come with you? To where you are going?" She asked.

Uh.."Sure. I really want to talk to someone for like 4 months."

"Yey!" She jumped up and down, like a kid.

"If you would act like that--I won't let you come with me." I warned her.

"Oh," she pouted. She was actually cute. I only realized my heartbeat was so fast.

We got in the car. I didn't know that she was that talkative. Blah, blah, blah... so many things to say.

"Do you ever stop talking?" I asked coldy.

"Mianhe. I have never talked to anyone for a very long time--I want to talk to someone, too you know." She turned to face the other side. She looks like she's hurt.

"Mianhe, if I hurt your feelings. It's just that I'm not comfortable with people that talkative." I sounded sincere.

She didn't talked to me for a very long time--for like an hour--there was this awkward atmosphere. I started the conversation, "Are you hungry?"

She didn't talked to me. Then I heard her stomach growl loudly.

I coughed a laugh. "You're still not going to talk to me, then I won't give you any of my food."

"Mwo?! You know, I never ate breakfast and lunch! I'm starving to death! You want me to die!??!" She looked at me and yelled.

"Well...You should have told me, so that I have given you food." I smiled.

"No, thanks. You might've poisoned the food." She turned around again, facing the window.

"Okay. If you say so.. I've got plenty of food here, stocked." I stopped the car and looked at the food. I brought out a tuna can and a bread. I ate it, "YUM!"

Tiffany looked at me.

"You want? Oh, I remember, you don't want any." I smiled and ate again.

She was still looking at me.

I looked at her and laughed.

"What are you laughing about?"

I still laughed.

"Do I have something on my face?"

I didn't answer her, still laughing.

"YAH! Heechul! Stop laughing at me!" She yelled. She have really high bad-temper.

I whispered a laugh.

She looks like she have calmed down. "Okay... Uhm...Can I have some food."

"That's the sport. You shouldn't have been that cold." I gave her a slice bread and some tuna. 

"Gomawo." She started to eat. When she finished her food she grabbed for another bread at the same time as mine. My hand was on top of her. We both looked at each other and I removed my hand away.

"You get first." My heart was fluttering so fast inside my chest.

 

*No One's POV8

Tiffany felt a little awkward towards him. Her heart was beating so fast--like when she first met her boyfriend. Well, who knows, maybe they're both destined for each other.

They ate silently and when they were done, they were again back on the road.

No one was talking.

Tiffany yawned.

"Are you sleepy? You can put the chair down and sleep." He pulled the chair's adjustment and made the seat into a lying position.

"Gomawo." She mumbled and slept.

It's been about 30 minutes and Heechul thinks that she was already asleep, so he placed a jacket above Tiffany. Tiffany saw what gentleman thing he did to her, so she kind of blushed.

Heechul just couldn't take his eyes off her face. "You're pretty," he thought. "What am I thnking! I'm a pabo!"

Then Tiffany woke up. "Where are we?"

"Actually, I don't know. I was just roaming around, looking if there are other survivors."

She smiled. Her heart was beating so fast, when a thought came into mind, "What if there are no more survivors. Someone should put up or make another human race." Her eyes widened of surprise, "What is they're both the last people on earth." Her cheeks flushed into red as a tomato.

"Are you ok?" He asked, sounding concerned."Why are you all red?"

"Heechul--"

"Just call me oppa, araso?"

"Op--pa, what if we're both the last people on earth. Someone needs to make another human race, right? To make a population of people, right?"

Heechul was stuck on her words. She is right, who will go make another human race? It was them, right? When there are no more survivors left. "Uh...You're right. How can  you be so pessimistic?"

"Well... I just thought." She looked down.

"What do you mean about making another human race? We're going to make of-fsprings?"

Tiffany nodded and blushed.

"Look, Tiffany. I know there are still survivors around. We just have to keep looking. You don't have to think of something like that again, araso?"

"Neh, oppa."

Then Heechul stopped when he saw a lot of zombies walking in front of their car. "AAH! The zombies are coming after us, oppa!" Tiffany hugged me. Tiffany can smell the sweat coming from Heechul. Her heart was beating fast again.

"Aniyo. Don't worry, we'll go past through them." Heechul assured her.

The zombies were all , "uhh.."

Tiffanuy was so frightened, her grip on Heechul was stronger. The zombies were trying to get in their car, but after a couple of minutes, they were past through the zombies.

Heechul and Tiffany were back on the road. Tiffany kept on remembering the time when she was in Heechul's strong and welcoming arms.

"When you will be with all of your thoughts to yourself, maybe you should just die. So, you finally thought to be a different kind of person when I told you you were too talkative, well, I don't want a silent type of person. Because you're no use, I can't talk to a normal person, are you abnormal?" Heechul said, sarcastically.

"That thought still bothers me."

"What? You want us both to do it?" Heechul smiled, imagining things.

"Can you stop talking about it!?"

"Sorry. It bothers me too, you know." Heechul looked back on the road.

 

A week passed... Still no survivors found. Heechul and Tiffany didn't realize this strong feeling towards each other. Their skinship and stuff.

They stopped over at a beach one time. "I guess, we're staying here for the night." Heechul said.

"We're sleeping in the car?"

"Aniyo. I brought a tent with me, before I left home."

"How many?"

"One."

"One!? Why would you only bring one? Where will I sleep? Or---. OH MY GOD!!"

"Relax. I'm not a ert, like you think." Heechul assured.

"Okay, so here's the deal. I'm sleeping inside the tent while you....Uhmm...sleep outside."

"Seriuosly?" He looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Neh. Deal? So that there wouldn't be any you know. Araso?"

"UNFAIR! I own the tent, and some stupid would be sleeping in there! No way! You should be the one whose sleeping outside."

"Well. I'm a girl, and girls have low immunity in terms of sickness." Tiffany informed. "Hello? Are you thinking?"

"Fine, you go sleep inside. You win." He gave up.

Heechul went out the car and brought out his tent. It's prettty big actually. While Heechul was making a bonfire, Tiffany was putting up the tent. Heechul also was making dinner.

Tiffany placed some soft things inside the tent to serve as the bed.

"Dinner's ready!"

Tiffany found Heechul setting up the food. Tiffany ate beside him. "Thanks for the dinner."

He smiled at her.

"I'm going to bed." She said and went in the tent.

"Ah,right. You're sleeping in the tent, while I will sleep here out in the cold." He wanted to make Tiffany guilty--but no.

Heechul thought of drinking Soju tonight. He got it from the market.

Tiffany was trying to sleep, but she just can't. "What if he gets eaten by zombies? What if he dies because he's too cold? If he dies, no one can accompany me throughout my life," she kept on thinking.

Then she forced her eyes shut, but she still can't sleep, because of the loud grinding of teeth. She opened the tent and found Heechul all curled up--cold-- drinking a bottle of soju.

"Hey!" She called his attention.

He just won't look at her.

"Heechul!--Oppa!"

Heechul was still staring at the vacant place--the sea.

She went out the tent and grabbed his soju.

"Hey, give it back! That's my drink. Get yours." Heechul tried to get it from her.

"Aniyo. I won't let you drink soju. It's too dangerous. What if--what if you let yourself get eaten by a zombie, and die?"

"Don't care. So, give it back!" He yelled.

Tiffany scrammed and went in the tent. "No! No means no oppa."

"I want you to give it back!" He demanded.

"No!"

Heechul followed her in the tent. Tiffany raised her hand up, not to let Heechul get the Soju. "Give it back!"

Tiffany didn't realize the towel all curled up, and made a block, and she fell on her back with Heechul on top of her. Heechul can now reach the drink. "Thank you."

"Oppa~ Get off me."

He was now staring at her face. "You're pretty. You know that." He brushed his finger across her cheek.

Their hearts fast against each others chest. "Get off me. Now."

"You're so pretty and so beautiful." He still caressed her face.

"You're only drunk, that's why you're saying that. So, please get off me." She demanded.

[WARNING: There might be somethings unappropriate for readers ages 16 and below.]

"No." Then he neared his face to hers and their lips touched.

Tiffany was shocked at what he did.

He kissed her, but she didn't know why she was kissing him back. He kissed her so passionately and tenderly. He bit her lower lip. She moaned. He moved to her neck and started to mark some bites on her, it only made her moan louder. He was trying to remove her shirt off. "Shirt off," he demanded. Tiffany didn't know why she wasn't stopping but she did as he said.

They both didn't know what they were heading to.

"I love you," he said in between kisses.

"Saranghaeyo," she said too.

He her skin so hard. Tiffany was because of the pleasure.

And it was all history.

 

Tiffany woke up in the morning. Then she realized that she wasn't wearing anything. "AAH!" She screamed.

Her scream made Heechul wake up. "Woah!"

"What happened last night?" She asked in a husky voice.

"I don't know. But I do remember, that I got drunk. I drank maybe ten bottles."

"Mwo?! That's why." She looked down.

"Look it's okay. Now we just started to populate earth again."

"Shut up," she retorded.

"But I do remember something from yesterday night, you said, 'Saranghaeyo', while I was kissing you."

She covered . "No, I wasn't on my mind last night."

"But you weren't drunk. I was the one who was drunk, why didn't you stop? Is it because you love me too?"

She blushed harder.

"You love me. YES!" Then he just suddenly grab her neck and crushed his lips to her.

 

A few years later...

"Appa! I want some ice-cream," Hye Yong said.

"Neh, appa will buy you," Heechul said, as he drove the car through the deserted streets.

"Umma too," Tiffany said, while rubbing her big stomach. "She wants ice-cream too."

Heechul smiled at Tiffany. "You can't eat ice-cream."

"Waeyo? I can eat anything I want."

"It's not good for the baby."

"Neh, umma. Appa is right, ice-cream is not good for the baby," Hye Yong said.

Tiffany smiled at her family. "Araso. Can I have bread, at least?"

"Neh." Heechul smiled at her.

"Look Umma, I can hear the baby kick in your stomach." Hye Yong said while his ear on Tiffany's large stomach.

"What do you want to name her, if she's a girl?" Heechul asked.

Tiffany thought. "Uhm... How about Hee Nim?"

"That's what they call me. How about Mi Yang," he joked.

"Aniyo!"

"Jang Mi?"

"No."

"Tae Hee?"

"Maybe. It sounds baby-ish."

"Then, what do you want to name it?"

"I was thinking..."

And so they continued arguing about a name.

 

As years passed, earth becomes back to normal again, and the next century of people made a population again. And the next generation passed and passed again.

 

THE END~