Sequel to Necklace: YOU'RE MINE FOREVER [SeoKyu]

SuperGeneration ONE-SHOT Collection

AS SEOKYKYEO have requested :D

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!


 

*Seohyun's POV*

I need to forget about him. Forget that I fell in love with him. I have to forget about him, that's the only thing that will help me be back to normal. I always cry and my heart still feels weak because of all the weeping. 

Kyuhyun why did you even become my bestfriend? Why did I fell in love with you Kyuhyun? I can't understand what I'm feeling right now, is it hatred because I hate myself for loving him. Seohyun you're always such a babo! He's only your friend and he will never love you the way you want to be loved by him! My other mind told me.

I think my other mind is correct. Maybe I'm just too stupid to love him, he's only my bestfriend, as he thinks. He only loves me as a friend and nothing else. Why am so babo!?? Why am fighting with myself, with my feelings. As my umma told me, 'Always follow your heart. That's where you can solve problems correctly. I'm very sure of that.'

What if umma is also correct? What if I only need is to follow my heart? That's correct! I really need to follow my heart. I can hear my heart telling me to forget about what Kyuhyun and I had shared, the memories I have with him.

From now on, Seo Joohyun is Seohyun. She is no longer the Seo Joohyun who's inlove with her bestfriend. She will find someone better than Kyuhyun. Like Yonghwa, maybe. Maybe  I can go back to him and tell him that we could just start over again.That could be a good start.

The past is the past and I just need to bury the hatchet. I need to forget about him. 

 

The following day. . . 

At the park... At mid-high sun....

I still have Yonghwa-oppa's number with me. Maybe I could tell him that we could have a date tonight, if he would accept. 

I dialed him and he answered at the 5th ring, "Annyeong haseyo? Who is this?"

"Yonghwa who are you calling?" I can hear a woman's voice at the background.

"No one. I don't know. Let's go back to what were doing!" Then he hung up, immediately.

He already got over me for a short time? Maybe, that's what men are now. I can't love anymore. I already have learned a lesson, I will never love anyone anymore. Because I know in the end, it will only hurt. 

Then there was a familiar figure in front of me. 

"Seohyun?" He asked. 

The voice was so familair. Could it be him? But, I have promised myself that I will never love anyone, ever.

I didn't speak. 

"Seohyun?" He repeated. "Dangsin i mueos-ibnikka?" [is that you?]

I still didn't speak. He walked forward, I could see his features. His perfect face, body, hair style. Everything's still the same. But he's still the same person who broke my heart! I couldn't forgive him for that. I know that he knows that I don't love him. Seo Joohyun. You're not back to your senses! Your heart is beating so fast! You can't love him anymore. My other mind reminded me. It's right, I shouldn't love him anymore. 

But I couldn't stop my heart from beating this fast. When he's near me, I always feel my heart fluttering inside my lungs. 

"Miss? Please tell me that you're Seo JooHyun!" The familiar man demanded.

"Neh! I am Seo JooHyun. But I'm not the same Seo JooHyun anymore, I have changed."

"What do you mean? You're still the SeoHyun I know. The SeoHyun that I always loved." Those stayed on my mind, "always loved."

What does he mean? Always loved? Loved as a friend, he should say,

"Seohyun. nadobogo sip-eoss-eo! [i missed you!] " He hugged me. I can't resist but hug him back. I also missed him. I have missed him too. But I'm not following my heart.

You should always follow what your heart, it tells you to love him. He's the one you love and no one else. He's your forever and you're his forever. My right mind told me. 

I don't know which mind to follow. My right or the other! I'm so confused. Then I feel so light-headed I feel like fainting, but instead I was trapped in his warm arms and stayed there, inside. How I missed his smell! In short, I really missed him.

"Seohyun." He let go off the hug. 

"Kyuhyun," that was the only thing I can say.

We were locked in each other's eyes. His eyes are like sparkling. It's so beautiful, I can't resist but love him more. And more!

Seo JooHyun! You're not inlove with him! My other mind said. 

You will always love him. You're each other's Forever! My right mind said. 

Then my I feel really light-headed and fell on my feet. He catched me before I fell on the gound. "Seohyun. What's happening?"

"My head. It hurts so much, Kyu. Help me."

He just brushed away the hair covering my eyes and smiled. How I missed to see him smile again!

"Seohyun. There's something I need to confess to you."

"What is it Kyu?"

"That I love you. Saranghaeyo." 

What did he just say? He loves me? OMO! He loves me?? How badly I wanted to reply him an, 'I love you too. So much.' But I'm such a coward. I can't tell him, what I really feel about him.

"I don't care if you don't reply anything, it's just that I really wanted to tell you that I love you. I don't care if your in love with someone else. I understand that. Because in my heart you'll always be my Seohyun. My bestfriend. Even if I don't look upon you as a friend." He hugged me tight.

"Kyuhyun. There's also something I need to confess to you." I'm not a coward, I can do this, it's just a simple 'I love you too'. I continued, whispering to his ears, "I love you too. So much."

He didn't looked surprised, but happy. "OH! Seohyun! You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to say that."

"You knew that I loved you before?"

"Neh. Don't you remember?"

FLASHBACK:

"Cho Kyuhyun. Don't leave for America. I will really miss you. I love you! Forever," I cried on his sleeves.

He just hugged back and said, "I promise I will be back after 3 years."

"Promise?" I looked at his eyes.

"Promise." He kissed me on the forehead. "Goodbye and see you soon~ I will never change, I promise. I will still be your bestfriend." 

Kyuhyun walks away through the lane going to the plane. He looks back at me with tears flowing from his eyes. He waved goodbye to me and walks through the guard and disappeared from my sight.~

~END OF FLASCHBACK

"I do remember it Kyuhyun. I told you that when you were leaving for America, 3 years before. And you did as you promised. You will be back after 3 years and you won't change, as you have also promised."

"Because a promise a promise." He smiles.

 

*NO ONE'S POV*

They were still in the park, they were both still on the floor, sitting down, as it was their last position. 

They both didn't realize that their faces were near each other's. They were just both staring at each other. Kyuhyun leans forward and Seohyun also leans forward, until their lips met. They both kissed each other tenderly. Seohyun holds his neck and Kyuhyun holds her from the back, that only intensified their kiss.

Kyuhyun breaks away from the kiss for air and says, "Soo JooHyun. Will you marry me?"

Seohyun was surprised at what he just asked but then because she really loves him she says, "Neh. YES Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun pulls in for another kiss and they were both happy, as long as they have each other.

 

~THE END~