He is my butler Forever... [SunSun]

SuperGeneration ONE-SHOT Collection

Sungmin is working at a place called, TIMEZONE. It's the most famous place for children in Seoul Mall. But Sungmin always sees this girl, she doesn't look like a kid to him. She always go there and play the different arcade of games. She always play the Tekken. 

*Sungmin's POV*

She's so cute, I thought while watching that girl playing Tekken. 

"Yeah! Take that Jin! Yeah! Go! Lily!" She shouts while playing. Her facial expression's so funny. When she gets K.O. she goes like this, "NO! Another one!" She goes to me and asks for arcade tokens. "Gomawo." She smiles.

That girl's just too cute too resist!

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked her.

She turned to face me, "Uh... Why'd you ask?" 

"Just to know you. We can be good friends."

"Sunny." She smiled."Who are you token giver-man?"

She gave me a token giver-man nickname? Nice! "I'm Lee Sungmin, but you can call me Sungmin."

"Ok. Bye then. I have to go back and play Tekken."

"Sure. Take your time."

After about 10 minutes, she finished all the 10 token's she bought. She went back and this time, "Mianhe. Can you please give me one token? For free?"

For free? That can't be? I can't give a token for free! The manager warned me not to do it again, or else I would be fired. I don't want to get fired.

"Please. Pretty please. With cherries on top and ... and honey!" She made those cute puppy-dog eyes. She's so cute, I really wanted to give her only one free token.

"Please," she still pleaded.

"Mianhe."

"Puh-lease! Or else I'm gonna cry."

"Aniyo. Don't cry."

I can see tears roll down her cheeks. She's really crying. I finally gave in and brought out one token. One token only.

"Here." She looked at me with a big smile.

"Gomawo." She hugged me. "Gomawo Su-- What's your name again?"

"Sungmin."

"Gomawo Sungmin." She said and started to skip happily to the Tekken arcade. I can see that I made someone's day. She really looks and sounds like a kid. She's so cu--

"Sungmin. Get in your head in the work! Stop staring at that girl." Junsu interrupted my thoughts.  

"Neh."

"You like her, don't you?"

"Aniyo. I don't!"

"Neh. You are." He laughed.

I feel insulted. He is teasing me that I like Sunny. She's cute but I don't like her. 

"Sungmin! You're daydreaming again."

"Ah! Ayish you Junsu!"

I just need to pay for the token I gave Sunny for free, so that they wouldn't think I did it again.

 

[at the end of the day]

"Okay. It's time to check the cashier. How much did we earn today?" the manager asked me.

! I forgot to pay for the free token Sunny asked for.

"Why is the money isncomplete? I mean, why isn't it equal to the token that are sold? Huh? Sungmin did you gave another free token?"

"Mianheyo. But I thought of paying for it. Here." I gave out all of my money.

"I don't want your money. But I'm firing you!" He said angrily. :I told you before that if you ever do that again. You would be fired!"

"Please Mr. Park, I'll pay for it. I'm even willing to give all my money." I pleaded him.

"ANIYO! Don't come back here ever again, to get your work back, because I'm not going to get a person as babo as you!" He said harshly to me.

Then he walked away out the TIMEZONE. 

"He's really mad at you Sungmin." Junsu said to me.

"Yeah, I know. See you around then. I might go back here tomorrow."

"But Mr. Park might kick you out, he's not getting you back."

"I won't ask him to be part of this anymore. I just want to visit you guys here."

"Araso. So this is your last day at work?"

"Neh." I said with a sad face.

"I'll miss you Xiah Junsu."

"You too Lee Sungmin."

 

*Sunny's POV*

I was watching him getting fired by their boss. Poor him, because of me he got fired. I shouldn't have pleaded him a while ago. I'm such a babo! I always make people lives miserable. 

He was walking going out the TIMEZONE arcade. I followed him. Whenever he looks back I hide. 

"Sunny. I know you're following me. Just show yourself to me."

I walked to him, sheepishly.

"What were you doing? Following me?"

"Well. I was supposed to say sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Because you got fired because of me."

"How did you know that I got fired?"

"I was there. And I saw you getting scold by that Mr. Park."

"Oh right," he said looking down with a very sad face.

"I'm really sorry. If I didn't pleased you to give me those free tokens you shouldn't have lost your job."

"Aniyo. It's okay. I didn't really wanted to work there. It there, watching kids play and play all day. and then I saw you..."

He didn't continue his sentence. When he saw me? What?

"SO??"

"Nothing." He siad in a blank face.

"Hey, You want a work?"

"Huh? A work?"

"Neh. I could give you work to make money." I told him. I was actually going to make him my very own personal maid. It would really fit him.

"Okay. What is it?"

"Can I hire you as my personal maid?"

O_O .

"What you don't want that?"

"A maid?"

"Neh."

"Araso. So when should I start?"

"Starting now?"

"Okay." Then he carried me on his back. He was piggy-back riding me.

"Ahh! Put me down! Sungmin! Put me down!"

He was walking in circles and it made me really dizzy. Then we both fall on the floor. He was on top of me. I blush real hard.

"Oops." He stood up and helped me stand up too.

"Gomawo."

"Mianhaeyo for doing that."

"Doing what?"

"The piggy-back ride. I made you dizzy and we both fell down."

"Aniyo. It's okay. I had fun."

He just smiled.

 

[at home]

I went to the maid's quarter's. There I found the perfect uniform for him.

 

[with Sungmin]

"I won't wear that."

"Neh. You will wear it!"

"Aniyo. Then I won't be your maid."

"Ayish! Okay. You won't wear it."

 

*Sungmin's POV*

"You have to be by my side whenever I'm sleeping and feed me. Got that Sungmin?"

"Neh."

 

[when Sunny was sleeping...]

She's so cute when she sleeps. Those cute eyes she have and that cute lips too. 

Lee Sungmin, you're not falling for her, right? 

But it was already too late, I, Lee Sungmin likes Lee Sunny. She's  just too adorable  and too cute, too.

 

[morning]

*Sunny's POV*

He was sleeping on the arm chair, when I woke up. He looks cute, though, I never realized that he is cute. I didn't realize that he was looking at me cutely, whenever he goes giving me those token's i want. 

I went near him and poked his cute cheek. He didn't wake up, I made my face near his. "Sungmin? Sungminnnie?" I whispered. I played with his eyes, opening it,

Then he woke up. "I'm sorry. I couldn't stay up, awake, for you."

"Aniyo. It's okay. You're too cute."

"Huh?"

Oops. I spilled it out from my mouth. "Nothing."

"I heard you say, I am cute?"

I nodded a no.

"Liar." 

"I am not a liar." 

"Then why are you blushing?"

I didn't realize that I was blushing. Why can't I control myelf?

"OMO!"

"You like me, don't you?" He smiled.

"Sungmin! You're such a meannie!"

"I'm not mean. I am just asking you. If you hate me, then you wouldn't be so affected at what I'm asking."

Okay, okay, he got me. I like him. "Sooo?"

"Okay. OKay. You got me."  I gave up, raising up both my hands. 

"So you like me?"

"Neh." I said blushing real hard.

"Lee Sun-Kyu--"

"How did you know my real whole name?"

"I saw it on your ID."

"What are you going to tell me?"

"I like you too." <3 <3 !!

Then he suddenly hugged me, I just hugged him back. He's so soft, he's like a pillow. I could use him as my pillow every night. YEY!

* * *

Sungmin was her butler, now. He will save her from everything that will go through her.

He will always be by her side, because he's supposed to be beside her, Sunny's a daughter of the brother of the manager of SMEnt. They love each other now and no one can stop the feelings that they have each other.

 

[Then One Day]

"Miss. Let me give you a ride home," a stranger came near Sunny.

"Sorry. I am waiting for someone else, to bring me home." She didn't look at the stranger.

Then a lot of men were surrounding her already. 

"Sungmin!" She called.

Out of nowhere Sungmin came holding a gun. "Don't touch her or else I'll shoot you all with this gun."

"He's got a gun. Let's get out of here!" One of the stranger's said, and they all ran away.

He brought down the gun and went near Sunny, "Are you alright? DId they hurt you? Did they touch you or anything?"

"Aniyo. Thanks to you." I immediately hugged him. I love him, so much. "I love you Sungminnie."

"I love you too." He hugged me back, he then grabbed my chin and kissed me for the first time. I just simply kissed back. 

He broke away from the kiss and said, "I will always be here for you. I will save you from everything, I won't let anyone or anything touch you or hurt you."

I held his face. "Sungmin. You are my everything," 

 

~The End~