DANCING has LOVE [HyoHyuk]

SuperGeneration ONE-SHOT Collection

 

*Eunhyuk's POV*

I want ice-cream! So badly, I want it, right now. ICE-CREAM, I love you ice-cream. While walking down the road, I found the nearest ice-cream parlor. Agh!

A girl greeted me, "Annyeong haseyo."

"Hi. What are your ice-creams?"

"Uhmm..." She looked at the menu. "There is plain strawberry, vanilla, mango, chocolate,---"

"Can I take a plain chocolate ice-cream." I said to her with a smile.

She smiled. "Okay. Please take this number card and seat down." She gave me a red number card.

After a few minutes my ice-cream arrived.  I want to eat you. Right now! I grabbed  spoonful of the ice-cream and ate it. YUM! Was all I can say.

 

After eating ice-cream...

I went to the dance studio. Uhh... My second love, the dance studio. Welcome me, my baby dance studio.

When I was about to open the door to the studio, I heard music, dance music. I peeked inside, wondering if soemone's using the studio. I saw a girl dancing. I have never seen dance moves like those. She was awesome. The turning and the swaying. So graceful.

I was just staring at her dance, when someone hit me on the head. I turn and saw my bestfriend, Donghae. "Hae? What are you doing here?"

"We have practice today, that's why I'm here. What are you doing staring inside?"

"There's someone dancing inside."

"Really?" He looked inside. "Annyeong."

"Hae! Stop."

"Oops. Mianhe. Are you going to use the studio?" The girl asked.

I looked at her. She was packing up her things. "Aniyo. It's okay. We weren't waiting for long."

She just smiled and walked away. I stared at her, she looks familiar. From where? "Sillyehabnida." [excuse me]

I moved to make space. "WOW." Donghae said, looking at the girl, "She dances good,eh?"

"Aish! Let's start practicing already."

"Yeah, yeah."

 

While dancing...

Donghae dances better than me. Tsk. I want to be better than him!

 

* * *

I was breathing hard, running home. I didn't realize that someone was running to my direction and bumped me. We both fell on the ground. Ouch! I looked at her. She's the one earlier, the girl dancing in the studio.

"Mianhe. I wasn't looking at where I was running." I stood up and gave her a hand.

"Kamsahamnida,"she took my hand and shooked it.

She stood up, "Hey. You're the guy from the dance studio, right?"

"Neh."

"The guy with you, is that your friend?"

"Neh."

"See you around." She said, smiling.

"She's pretty cute," I thought. "Neh. See you around then."

She smiled and walked away.

"Nice Hyukjae." I thought.

 

* * *

I saw her again on the studio.

What's her name, I don't even know her name. When she stopped dancing for a while I tried to ask her, "Hey. What's your name?"

"The name's Hyohyeon. Yours?"

"Hyukjae, but call me Eunhyuk."

"Alright Eunhyuk. Show me what you got." She challenged.

"Huh?"

"Go show me the best you can do," she said, with a grin.

"Show my moves? To you?" I asked, confused.

"Neh. Go. Show me, if you are better than me, then teach me. If I'm better than you, Imma teach you. Sound fair?"

"Neh." I have never danced infront of a girl before, ever.

"C'mon don't be shy."

I caughed a laugh. "Okay. Here I go." I showed her my best moves, the one I was dancing on the sorry sorry and the no other song by super junior.

While I was dancing she was just staring at me like she saw a ghost.

When I was done dancing, "Whala!"

"You're pretty good," she said wiith a big grin on her face.

"Your turn."

"My turn?"

"Neh."

She went to the dance floor and played the music. She began dancing, all I can think was she's really good. I love the way she dances whenever she does the twirl and the y move.

When she was done, she sighed. "Am I that bad?"

"Aniyo. I think you're better than me," I said to her sheepishly.

She giggled and punched me slightly on the shoulder. "I think I'm better than you."

We just laughed.

 

* * *

*Hohyeon's POV*

Eunhyuk's pretty good. We became friends, eventually. I saw him do his best moves, I thought it wasn't good at first, I just can't think that someone could be better than me. Only him. Only Eunhyuk.

 

* * *

The next day...

I saw Eunhyuk dancing on the dance studio again. "Hey."

He looked at me. "Hey."

"How have you been doing?"

"I don't think that I am doing the correct moves. I think I am doing bad. I'm not practicing that hard."

"You just have to believe in yourself, that's all," I adviced him.

"Maybe you're right." He said.

 

*Eunhyuk's POV*

[With Donghae, still in the dance studio]

"Hyuk, did you heard about the dance competition?" Donghae asked me.

"Dance competion?"

"Neh. Doubles."

I thought of HoHyeon when he said Doubles.

"You know. Both of us, we could be the pairs. Let's join," he said, leaning on my shoulder.

"Mianhe Donghae. But I can't be partners with you anymore."

"Wae? Why not?'

"I want to be partners with somebody else." That's the first time I said 'no' to Donghae. We've been partners in dancing since we met, and now I just said no.

He looks down and hurt. "I understand. You want to be partners with that girl. Right?"

"Huh?" I said, dumbfounded.

"Don't play dumb with me. You like that Hyohyeon girl, down by the dance studio. Right?"

How did he knew? He really knows me. "How did you know?"

"You've been my bestfriend for over 6 years. I already know my bestfriend, of course."

I just coughed a laugh.

"My Hyukjae, loves Hyohyeon," Donghae yelled.

"Shush Lee Donghae." I shouted to him, covering his mouth.

"Isn't it true?"

I just glared to him.

 

*Hyohyeon's POV*

I heard what Eunkyuk's friend, Lee Donghae, shouted. Could it be true that Eunkyu likes me? Why do I feel my heart fluttering so fast inside my lungs, when I heard what Donghae said. Hyohyeon, you're not coming to your senses. Again. I felt this feeling when I was dancing in front of Eunhyuk.

 

The next day...

I was dancing infront of my bedroom mirror. Am I that good? Is Eunhyuk saying the truth about my moves? Am I really that good? I still think he's better than me.

 

[at the studio]

Eunhyuk was practicing with Donghae. "Hey."

They both looked at me. "Hey," Eunhyuk said, smiling at me.

Donghae playfully hit his shoulder. He laughed. "Hae." He whined.

"Just go tell her," he said.

"Tell me what?"

"Have you heard of the competition?"

"Neh. What about it?"

Donghae smiled and said, "Eunhyuk wants to be partners with you."

I was surprised at first but I want to be his partner. "Okay."

Eunhyuk looks at me. "You are?"

"I want to be parters with the person I dance better at," I lied, I wanted to be his dance partner because I like him.

They just both laughed.

"Sooo... I will both leave you here to pratcice, because I'm not your partner, right?" Donghae said.

"Okay. See you later at the coffee shop Hae," Eunhyuk said.

They both waved off a goodbye to each other, and Donghae said to me, "Bye, Hyohyeon."

"Bye." I said with a smile.

He went off walking off the dance studio. Eunhyuk and I were both alone. Alone 

"What are you planning on the music?" He asked me.

I turned to face him. "How about a SNSD's song? Would you like any of their song?" I suggested.

"I like SuJu too." I said.

"What if we combine a song by both of the bands we both like," I said, giving him an idea.

"That's a great idea. Too bad, our computer is broken. I can't edit our music." He looks down.

"That's okay. I have a computer at home." 

"That's great. Soo let's just meet up again tomorrow for a practice, just think of any moves tonight, and just show me tomorrow, okay? Got it?"

"Neh. Got it."

 

* * *

*Eunhyuk's POV*

What songs could she be possibly going to pick? I really wanted to know, so badly. I met up with Donghae at the coffee shop. 

"Soo... What are you both going to do?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I just told her to go edit the music, and we haven't started yet."

"You know what hyung. I found a girl, just a while ago, and I made her my partner for the competition."

"Really? Is she pretty?"

"I think she's the most-- prettiest girl I've ever seen," he daydreamed. 

"Dream on Hae. Because I think Hyo..." I couldn't continue.

"What? Hyohyeon is the prettiest girl?" He continued.

"I wasn't about to say that. I was about to say that maybe Hyohyeon is a better dancer than her," I defended.

"So, from now on. Are we like competing against each other?"

"Aniyo. Fishy. It's just for the competition. And you even told Hyohyeon about the compet--"

He broke me off. "I better go. Jessica is waiting for me.We have a date tonight."

"Araso. See you tomorrow, Hae. Hope both of you have fun tonight."

"Neh. I hope she's not in her ice princess mode tonight," he joked.

I just coffed a laugh.

Donghae stood up from his seat and walked away.

 

* * *

During the practice.... 

Hyohyeon picked the song 'Sorry Sorry', 'Oh!','Lucifer' , 'Muzik' ,' No other' , ' Balloons' , 'Run Devil Run' and 'Mirotic', she made it a remix. 

She was showing the moves she thought of last night. I was just staring at her, the way she dances, it's just too perfect. "...and there," she said after showing. 

"Can you do it again?"

"Wae?" She said, panting.

"I wasn't paying attention to what you are doing awhile ago," I said. 

"Okay." She turned the music on again and started to dance again, this time I was paying attention. 

"Okay. Got it?" 

"Neh." 

We started dancing. There was a dance where our bodies were near each other, I just wanted to stay like that forever with her. 

She walked to her bag and there was spilled water on the floor.

She  slipped and I catched her before she fell. Our faces were near each other.

 

*No One's POV*

They were both staring at each other. Their hearts fluttering so fast inside their chest. Eunhyuk found her lips inviting him to kiss her. He leaned in to kiss her.

"Hyuk!" She exclaimed. "DON'T" She hesitated.

"Mianhe." He let go off her and stood up.

 

* * *

 

During the compettion... 

"...Let's call on the second to the last contestants for the day... Lee Donghae and Lee Taemin."

The audience clapped when Donghae and Taemin went on the stage. The music started and they started to dance. 

"They're better than us. We can't beat these two," Eunhyul thought. "But, Hyohyeon and I would do our best to win."

"Woah. They're both so good. Hyuk, I'm scared what if they beat us?" Hyohyeon whispered to Eunhyuk holding his shoulder. 

"Hyeon we will do our best and I'm sure we'll make it." He told her, not losing faith. My bestfriend Dongahe dances better than me, he always does. Eunhuyk thought. But maybe we could beat them, by the faith we both have.

They finished dancing  when there was a standing ovation. I sighed. "Gomawo," Taemin and Donghae said in chorus.

"It's our turn." Eunyuk said to himself. 

 

*Hyohyeon's POV*

It's out turn on the dance floor. I'm so scared right now. My legs are shaking of fear.

You can do it Hyohyeon. You can do it! With Eunhyuk, always have faith, as he have said. My mind told me.

"Let's call on our last contestants... Lee Hyukjae and Kim Hyohyeon." 

All of them clapped when we got on the stage. I can feel my limbs shaking. I'm not used to dancing in front of this many people, neither is Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk gave me a 'We-can-Do-It!' Look. 

I just nodded.

The music started and we started dancing. First was the sorry sorry dance move, next was Oh! Moves, and the other songs. I dan feel the eyes of everyone on us for the whole time, it's like they were all watching both of us. I just did my best. 

After our turn, it's like everyone stood up and gave a clap and some cheered, "HyoHyeon and Hyukjae! WOO!!"

I just couldn't help but smile. 

We went back to our seats. "Let's hope for the best," Eunhyuk said. 

"Neh." I said, nervous.

"Mianhe but they are the last contestants. Because our judges, Mr. Jung Yunho, Mr. Lee Minho, and Ms. Kwon Yuri have picked the first 2 and the champion."

He went down the stage and went to the judges. After a few minutes, the three of them gave out a paper to the host, Lee Seung Hyun. He went to the stage again. "I guess this is the moment you've all been waiting for... Drum roll please." There was a drum roll. "Our third place is... Park Bom and her partner Choi Seung Hyun!"

They went up the stage, "Kamsahamnida," they both said and bowed. "We really did our best."

I lost hope that we would win... There's no way we can win this. 

"Our second place is... Lee Taemin and Lee Donghae." They both went up the stage with a big smile. Eunhyuk was looking at his bestfriend up the stage. I know that he also lost faith that we would win.

"Gomawo... Also like Bom and Seung Hyun, we reallu did our best," Donghae said. They exited the stage and Seungri said," And lastly, the champion!..."

There was a drum roll.

"Please go up on stage..."

Everyone was just waiting for him to continue. All the contestants, including me was waiting. 

"Lee Hyukjae and Kim HyoHyeon!"

Everyone clapped and Eunhyuk stood up. "Did he said our names? I can't believe it! OMO!" I said to Eunhyuk. He held my arm and made me stand up on my feet. 

We went to the stage. We recieved a golden trophy. "Gomawo," I told Seungri. 

"It's yours." He said. 

I turned to Eunhyuk and he gave me a surprise kiss. HUH? He just kissed me! Oh, Eunhyuk! 

"Go Hyukjae!" I heard Donghae shout.

He broke from the kiss and said, "Saranghae Hyohyeon."

"Looks like we have a couple here," Seungri said. 

"Congratulations, to both of you," Kwon Yuri said to both of us.

"Gomawo." I bowed.

 

*Eunhyuk's POV*

After the competition...

Hyohyeon and I got an ice-cream as a treat for winning. I recieved a message from Donghae:

Congratulations Hyung! I never thought you and Hyeon will go win. Good job! Did you already asked Hyeon out? If not, you better be!~ I will kill you if you won't. I saw you kiss her, a while ago. Nice move back there :D 

I laughed. 

"What are you laughing about?" She asked me.

"Donghae texted me. Congratulating us." Should I ask her out? It's not that Im scared that Donghae might kill me but I don't know what her expression would be, if I go ask her. I even kissed her awhile ago, Maybe she would accept my offer.

"Uhmm.... Hyohyeon?"

"Neh?"

"Would... Would you go out with me?" I finally blurted out.

"Go out with you? Like a date?"

"Aniyo. Not like a date."

"Really? Then what does the kiss a while ago mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

Uh-Oh! "Uhmmm... I was out of myself, I accidentaly did that."

"You mean like this?" She asked clinging to my neck and cushed her lips to mine. I gasped at what she just did, but I like it. I can't help but kiss her back.

She broke from the kiss and said, "Like that?"

"Neh. Something like that... Hyeon...can you be my girl?'

Her expression was surpirsed at first but she said, "I'll think about it."

I just stared at her.

"Okay. I just made up my mind. Yes. Neh. I want to be." She said so fast and hugged me.

I hugged her back. How i really wanted to do this to her, for a long time. 

"Saranghae Kim Hyohyeon," I whispered to her ear.

"You too. I love you too Lee Hyukjae. You're my Eunyuk." She embraced me tighter.

"How sweet?' Donghae interrupted.

I broke from the hug."Hae!" Jessica was beside him. "Hey Sica!"

"Annyeong. Congratulations for winning." She said, "My Donghae won second place right?"

"Neh."

"Fishy!" I saw Taemin running to us. 

We all looked at him with a girl. "Who's her?"

"Krystal?" Jessica said.

"Unnie?"

We all just laughed. Hyeohyeon hugged me.